Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Human Attacker/War Hero?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by topsy's revenge View Post
    ^ this could not be farther from the truth regardless of the type of kd you play in.
    I'm talking in terms of what I'm assuming he's talking about.

He's prolly leaving like 30 dpa at home and feeling incredibly vulnerable, which 30 dpa now on an Undead is fairly high depending on the situation.

Forum Fanatic
    it's not so much dpa as raw defense. provinces that can avoid doubling and have inherent protection against nightstrike, like human and halfer, can be pretty useful for mitigating landchains. faeries too. halfer sucks at the bottom though, but humans have one of the best post-chain situations - even with a personality like wh which is pretty ****ty at the bottom.

wh really depends on whether dragon and plague immunity are useful, and kingdom strategies should be built around them. wh works well for kingdoms that use undeads, since plague blowback is no longer a thing. otherwise dragon immunity kinda sucks, because most kingdoms should be in the habit of slaying rather than tanking dragons.

would go cleric if i were making a random human, tactician if most of the kingdom were human/tact (but human/tact has less value if it's just paired with any race tacticians). warrior is too niche and extended hostiles can be a nightmare for humans, and sage doesn't really work without a kingdom that can whore well.

Thread Information