Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ZZ vs CR

Enthusiast
    Filip, you told us you would never war us, you stopped hitting. Your bigs had no targets in NW range. The rest was getting too small to hit up.

You wanna claim now we should just asume you would declare us based on all of the above?

But ofcourse, its evil CR once again:). Some of you should get a medal for the spinning your all doing:)

is GBP intended to give you an unfair advantage in a hostile that leads to war?

Normally, if you are eating a wave you send out on whoring targets that can't/wont retal you anyways or bounce intra, not to use your GBP as an advantage in your next hostile/war.

Mechanics abuse from fair play alliance still going strong I see.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Post Fiend
    nah, just dont say we were in discussions about a CF, which we werent.

you may have guessed we wanted to cf, which we did.
    but you never msged us, or read the msg, so we declared.

good luck

Forum Addict
    Anyway -- stats wise:

May 20, YR7
    ZZ pre-hostile: 87k acres (13.9mil nw)
    CR pre-hostile: 77k acres (13.5mil nw)

[14:26] <munk> .paper war
    [14:26] <munkbot> War has lasted 16.4 hours (Started Feb3YR8)
    [14:26] <munkbot> 6:10 | own_tm:10059 (65) | own_raze:310 (1) | own_mass:21390 (7) | own_bush:63 (1) | enemy_tm:9203 (74) | enemy_fail:0 (1) | 919 total

Still pretty tight with their banks being quite hard to touch.

Enthusiast
    JS, its great you come to so many conclusions when you clearly dont have a clue what all happened.

But keep it up:). If I see ama getting hit in the future I am sure you will tell everybody in ama to keep army home right?

Btw, wasnt it ama that asked us to hit people? So randomming out would be good according to ama, but hitting a KD that said countless times they wouldnt war us isnt?

Forum Fanatic
    Just to verify, js - your thought is that bb is so friendly with us, they agreed to give us some GC to help us? Robbing ooh is common these days and they owed us some GC from our cf deal still.

I don't think we expected zz to war us, but we waved into full fort. They could have declared out and the gbp would have been useless. I would agree that gbp is a silly mechanic. But it would be ok to random and have them be unable to hit back well because of gbp, but not make a whoring wave? Your distinctions are getting silly.

We waved because there weren't enough hits for us to send out on.

And if you msgd me filip, the answer is that I'm on sitting and inactive atm :p

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    • fair
    • abusing GBP

choose one.
    it was clear havoc doesn't play fair when they were actioned for cheating this age, maximouse is just stupid for suggesting to everyone to tag FPP last age.

lol, this age is just getting a little more puzzling.

Pyros had their ww bonus set to honour all along till the hour before WSK wd, only then we changed it to land. why did we do so?

Cause maximouse refused to extend cf with us till eoacf/or some time later etc. the original cf terms were 48hrs notice and 75-125% land range. Pyros was prepared to take honour bonus, and then land drop equally to ama+bb+cr to fight some wars below. We didnt have any intentions for nw/land charts after wsk war, and we sure didnt want to have anything to do with CR. We were looking towards chasing a possible honour crown (though it would be v difficult given how far off we are, and TM honour gains in war is much more reduced).

However, maximouse said he wont extend cf etc etc, and it was clear that CR wanted to target Pyro after pyro-wsk.

so we switched to land bonus at the last hr of war, in order to have some land buffer over cr throughout the 4 days of eowcf (pyro was 102k acres and cr was 94k acres 2hrs before eowcf), and cr-zz war occurred an hour before Pyro exited max eowcf and could possibly notice cr (whether we would have done it, it's another thing).

haiz.

-cJ
    Last edited by TheOne; 18-05-2014 at 12:44.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Forum Addict
    cJ are you saying zz conspired with us to press button before you could give us notice? If you wanted to landdrop, why didn't you just pick honor bonus and get some kingdom to raze you in eowcf? I don't really understand your arguments. We forced you take land bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    cJ are you saying zz conspired with us to press button before you could give us notice? If you wanted to landdrop, why didn't you just pick honor bonus and get some kingdom to raze you in eowcf? I don't really understand your arguments. We forced you take land bonus?
    never said zz conspired of any sorts, so dont put any words in my mouth. thanks :P

regarding the latter statements, you can infer what you would want from my post. raze in eowcf? are you kidding me?
    Last edited by TheOne; 18-05-2014 at 12:52.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    never said zz conspired of any sorts, so dont put any words in my mouth.

regarding the latter statements, you can infer what you would want from my post. raze in eowcf? are you kidding me?
    If you're not trying to say it's some kind of conspiracy then why are you going on about when where what you could notice? afaik we didn't want to CF you because you'd be one of a few worthwhile war opponents.

You say you wanted to landdrop to honor, so what's so wrong with picking honor and then being razed in eowcf? Then you don't have to shape charts cos you want to drop out of land/nw race? Shrug.. I don't totally understand your arguments.

Why are you even part of a thread about ZZ vs CR?

Enthusiast
    CJ, be complete with your info please.

You wanted to take honor bonus, pump science and wpa on your acres, then get a landdrop from ama/bb/cr after the pump and go after other high honor KD's.
    You told me you would pick honor bonus and get ama and bb to landdrop you before CR could hit you if we refused to agree to your offer.
    I told you I thought you were a bunch of hypocrits for wanting the same sort of deal you cried about last age when it was used against you and I told you we wouldnt extend and to do as you wanted.

Why you didnt pick honor, and get dropped by ama and bb after your eowcf (still 48h before we could even hit you) is something I doubt anybody understands. The only thing we screwed for you is that because we refused to extend the CF you couldnt pump wpa and science before landdropping. How our refusal forced you to take acre bonus is something nobody really understands I think.

Forum Addict
    We need simians to police again :(:

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    We need simians to police again :(:

obviously you have way too much time on your hand

Enthusiast
    Can ZZ explain why they decided to press the button just now?
    They had button when CR first wave, and they were ahead by around 17k acres..

Even if they wanted to change buildings or w/e.. doesn't explain why they decide just now to declare into a guaranteed losing war.

Thread Information