Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: ZZ vs CR

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    I just had to wipe a tear from my eye, I wasn't expecting this and thus laughed so hard.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Telling someone who isn't good the truth =/= hate, I don't hate anyone here.
    Please use symbols correctly -- I assume you are trying to write ≠ ... you could consider using the programming expression != or even !==

gawd

Telling someone who isn't good the truth =/= hate, I don't hate anyone here.
    say something dude... these CR nubs are making you look like an idiot. dont let me down

Please use symbols correctly -- I assume you are trying to write ≠ ... you could consider using the programming expression != or even !==

gawd
    munk > proteus
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

this is stuff for people with an advanced degree only. wait ...
    >>>>>> Whispers <<<<<<
    Home of the most ghey and emo KD in utopia!

Forum Fanatic
    Use of symbols is for computer nerds, munk I realize you are bad at this game and your only achievement has been to create a system others can use to xlog (rather than leading kds and winning crowns) but to expect everyone to use symbols and be a need is a bit too much to ask for.

Use of symbols is for computer nerds, munk I realize you are bad at this game and your only achievement has been to create a system others can use to xlog (rather than leading kds and winning crowns) but to expect everyone to use symbols and be a need is a bit too much to ask for.
    can you tell me what a "need" is?

Or

Can you tell me why, whenever anyone seems to be chiding you, the response you prefer is to go instantly to derision and insult?

Perhaps munk does not want to lead kingdoms. I can tell you its the last thing I would want to do. So maybe the thing to do is just to chuckle that he found a cute and somewhat geeky way to poke fun and you, laugh along, and just be comfortable with who you are and your accomplishment instead of trying to make yourself seem better by trying to make him seem worse.

Is it not enough just to be better (assuming, arguendo, that you in fact are better, which I have no basis to judge but will take you at your word for the purposes of this discussion)?

I would think it would be. But I don't know having no such comforts myself. I have never won a crown so I don't know if it would give me any satisfaction or self actualization at all. All I have is one objective critique about my relative abilities that is in my signature...... my only sad sad sad sad evaluation. My only accomplishment is that I am less of a noob than someone else.....
    Last edited by Sheister; 22-05-2014 at 11:28.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Addict
    People don't need to use symbols.. It's better that they use their words -- especially if they can't manage to use symbols correctly.

Gawd.

Proteus has such much achievements...

Link4proteus:

Post Fiend
    ooooh do me next!

Proteus reminds me of a kid with aspergers (assburgers?).
    redwood original. ben style.

KoC -> FAITH -> Identity Crisis -> andn00bs - > Reunion -> ZZ -> InZZo -> PewPew -> SPGC -> Havoc- -> CR -> Evil Dragons

(2003--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2015)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Why's everyone being so mean?

Chill out guys.

exactly my point palem. Its like, its prom season and they all got rejected or something....

Arguing about skill at a video game will claiming to not be a "computer nerd"

Classic proteus.
    My life is better then yours.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Arguing about skill at a video game will claiming to not be a "computer nerd"

Classic proteus.
    If you read the post all I said was munk is bad, its not arguing about relative skill, its making a factual statement. can you dig it?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    exactly my point palem. Its like, its prom season and they all got rejected or something....
    You got something on your face...

And " need " is who will last the longest on one quarter playing Utopia the video game. Arcade duel style.
    ~ ala, I only need one quarter Jack! ~

PS - Thank you Topsy for running the gauntlet to summarize war.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 24-05-2014 at 02:55.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

If you read the post all I said was munk is bad, its not arguing about relative skill, its making a factual statement. can you dig it?
    Since you lack the necessary data to come with a "factual statement" how did you come to this conclusion. Could you cite your sources on what you based your "factual statements" on?

Thread Information