Thread: The Arcade Hall is Recruiting!

Regular

The Arcade Hall is Recruiting!

Our kingdom is built from a mix: we have a veteran players and very enthusiastic (newer, say 2-3 ages) players. Our veterans are set up to create a pro out of every newcomer in a short period of time.

We are looking for 2 attackers, currently. Orcs, Undeads and Avians are very welcome at the moment.

Our kingdom goal is warring. We tend to do 5 or 6 wars per age. We are a 20 province kingdom, might be looking to grow to 25 after this age. We use upoopu for datastorage and communicate well.

The reason we are looking right now is because after our last war, we deleted two provinces after sudden inactivity. A third left due to real life issues. Now we are set with 17 provinces and not gaining soon. Once we invite 1 or 2 player, the remaining provinces will be settling rapidly after and we can build up for war.

We are a dedicated and loyal kingdom, with an active core that has been together for quite a few ages. Are you the attacker we are looking for to finish that core to 20 players?

You can contact me in this thread or email me at alaskaforutopia@gmail.com

I recommend this KD, good, active kingdom with fun people!

Thread Information