Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: CR vs PyroManiaCs [srs thread]

Forum Addict

CR vs PyroManiaCs [srs thread]

So with AMA waving wSk our primary plan got ruined.

Rather than doing some 60% waves and claiming hostile or whatever is in the playbook -- we jumped out early and noticed PyroManiaCs.

They have a significant GC advantage and some size advantage.

This is going to be a very interesting fight -- this is not the normal execution from CR and we will not go into this fight with 100% draft/homepumped/+++100m gc advantage/UBs.

So let's see if we can match PyroManiaCs while being at a disadvantage and pull off a 'AMA vs pewpew/rbl' from last age :) .... or if we fail and qq and disband! :P

Let's have fun - win or lose :P

PS. I dunno why I made another thread -- previously I've tried making people limit themselves to 'serious tactical/strategy' input -- but being less naive now and maybe being a bit honest - I think it's just me wanting to look important :D but srsly... let's try and keep the obv troll in the other threads :P?
    Last edited by munk; 23-05-2014 at 22:41.
    umunk.net
    Contact me if you want munkbot (find me on irc or on email).

Forum Fanatic
    <removed>
    A brief glance at intel:

Pyro should have a ~5 mil/acre advantage over us, but the science gap is fairly minimal.

I think WPAs are roughly comparable.
    Last edited by Palem; 24-05-2014 at 00:07.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    *picks up dusty banhammer and talks to it*
    Let's moderate this biatch.

Posts not directly pertaining to the war will be edited/removed. For goofy/off topic stuff, use the other thread.

gl pyro, should be a good close war, things seem fairly equal, compared to how its usually warred at the top.
    War is what happens when language fails.

I don't think the outcome will be much different then the first time around, but good luck to both KD's...
    Age 57, 58 #Anno
    Age 59, 60, 61 #RBL

IRC - Matthais

Hostile action so far:

** The kingdom of Pyro **
    Total land exchanged: +2,374 (17/13) (sufferred 1 ooh hostile hit for 384acres)

** The kingdom of #selfiesofAehtak **
    Total land exchanged: -2,758 (12/17)

Pyro started with '[05:18:16] <@munk> they have +10% of everything!', CR has about ~72hours of max fort remaining as of hostile timing while Pyro would have ~24hrs left. Pyro drafted deeper while CR took the more economical route and went higher ppa.

Pyro sent emerald in normal relations, while CR sent sapphire in hostile relations. Hopefully, Pyro fake-sapphire decoy made CR undeads run lesser hospitals/gs (Pyro started sapphire at 36hrs before hostile, but only switch to emerald after conversion timing (~11hrs before hostile).

At hostile, CR was quick and broke CF straight away on the 4th, and used their top super-buffed undead (maximouse) and did a fort to fort raze on the top faery of Pyro (poor cJ). NubJ tried to MP block it, but the mouse had way too much offense. CR also used their 2nd most buffed undead and did a fort to fort raze on the 2nd faery of Pyro.

Pyro reacted by going into aggressive mode and did an almost fullwave with their bottom 13 provinces, while CR decided to retal from fort and not push button. When Pyro saw CR wasnt going to push immediately, they sent out more of their top humans to do hits on CR's top.

It is clear that this war is Pyro's to lose, but the important question would be... Would the superstar kingdom of CR be able overcome this disadvantage and do 'So let's see if we can match PyroManiaCs while being at a disadvantage and pull off a 'AMA vs pewpew/rbl' from last age :)'? If Real Madrid could do it vs Atletico Madrid, would CR follow?

Only time will tell! But for now, let's take a selfie!

Last edited by TheOne; 26-05-2014 at 10:18.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

who is winning.

update munk!

what is meter at?
    My life is better then yours.

Forum Addict
    update is that we're at 80% rNW and it's not so good! Mostly our UDs trading hits with them. Them in aggr + better gains sci is making a dent in our land.

Their Attitude To Us Hostile (63 points) Our Attitude To Them Hostile (54 points)

Pyro prepped well and late-age human/WH with higher sci/wpa is not fun :P

They do the courtesy of failing a few hits to level the playing field!
    umunk.net

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post

They do the courtesy of failing a few hits to level the playing field!
    Are you saying that the self proclaimed master of the soldier bounce's kingdom is getting bounced?
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Are you saying that the self proclaimed master of the soldier bounce's kingdom is getting bounced?
    I don't even think we were trying :P

Or wait...

<00:08> <munkbot> #### <<town watch >> 7
    <00:18> <cJ> a nub just bounced. so u have like a higher chance of winning now

I guess? :P
    umunk.net

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    I don't even think we were trying :P

Or wait...

<00:08> <munkbot> #### <<town watch >> 7
    <00:18> <cJ> a nub just bounced. so u have like a higher chance of winning now

I guess? :P
    10 minute gap... #FreshIntel
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I finally looked at KD pages. CR loses imo but could quite likely come out ahead in acres. Back to back wouldn't be good...

I am guessing CR couldn't use pool to put up bigs? Seems strange to give notice, unless they were concerned that pyro was going to put up some bigs then notice them and give them even less chance of winning.

Good news is if pyro does get back to back they could come out larger then BB/AMA (although without as big cows etc.) but would still make eoa more exciting
    My life is better then yours.

Veteran
    Less AMA/BB pls.

Pyro currently losing 2 bounces to 0.

Will take CF 4 acres

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 55 (8,278 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 43 (6,927 acres)
    -- Ambush: 10 (1,351 acres)
    -- Raze: 2 (589 acres)
    -- Uniques: 18
    Total attacks suffered: 55 (13,218 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 47 (12,691 acres)
    -- Ambush: 6 (527 acres)
    -- Failed: 2 (3.6% failure)
    -- Uniques: 43

Still aggy vs fort and dragons are being super rood.
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

Forum Fanatic
    Good luck both.

Updates :

Pyro has done three unique of waves, with the next coming up, while CR is lagging behind as they are hitting in Fort. Pyro is currently up on maybe 6-7k? acres so far, maybe slightly more. Nw gap is about 25% now, and Pyro is slowly securing provinces in hostile. Will CR, the superstar Kingdom, manage to find a way out of this?

12hrs ago, Munk & Jwuzi from CR approached us to talk about a potential CF. However, they have not proposed anything concrete. Apparently, they said 6/8 of CR's council members are not really around and have RL issues now, and their awesome diplomat badcop mouse is also currently on sitting, and they don't have activity to war. Seems like when the tide is bad, activity and dedication drops real bad.

Pyro had barely 20% chance to win a.war vs Rage this age, and we still manned up and declared. Pyro has been in ****s whole age, and we only switched 1 member so far. Activity hasn't been good, but we are pulling through

Anyway, back to.CR requesting a CF, well they got to offer something that we want and has some benevid. And it's to them to think of one. Or else just push the button and we warar. Last age, CR wanted land and nw crown, and Pyro gave an amount that will almost assuredly will ensure CR will crown, and also had to beg pew to eoacf cr. This age, CR took about 30% of Pyro acres during week 3 or 4 before bothering about any.serious diplo and asked us to provide 'active hostile' for about 36hrs more too, cause CR wanted to explore and.have full.fort.protection.

CR (under Maximouse awesome.diplo) made Pyro take land bonus against wsk (when there is almost no rationale since land nw race is only between bb and ama) when CR didn't want to eoacf Pyro. So now since they forced us into our only main goal of the age is to take revenge and pwn CR, we want a war and a war for all the previous shenanigans that happened to us. Maximouse said he wanted to war us too. We want a war, and fsu won't work on us, cause we don't care about acres or #1.

I may sound like a doucebag, I may be a doucebag, but I think most would know I can pretty much humble myself when situations don't go my way, and I am pretty understanding most of the times. Pyro will apologise and I will apologise when we make mistakes. Pyro has always given out cfs willingly, especially this age. But not now, not in this situation. Now the ball is in their court on what they want to do.

-Doucebag cJ
    Last edited by TheOne; 27-05-2014 at 12:05.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Thread Information