Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheating?

Regular

Cheating?

If u get a big ally to soften up opponents, before u wave?

nope. Perfectly within the game rules. Scummy, but not cheating.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Regular
    HaHa, a new nick name for the cowards, Scum Chum

Yeah, I have no respect for the "scummy" actions lol

Post Fiend
    That's sad... Your so called "allies"" go soften someone up(as in rape there tms and high off prov army home 4 honor) so u can get a easy win... Where is the honor in then that?? No not a rule agains it but do u think u deserve that win???
    [COLOR="red"Pharma" ftw[/COLOR]

Needs to get out more
    We know it's not cheating. Despite the fact that it's classless and hypothetically agree so, when such actions take place the kingdom that is victim are ridiculed. No surprise frankly with all the positive vibes going on in here.
    I remember when Palem brought this to light in one of our wars. One of the big provinces softened up was me. In generic land that's seen as just damage, but both me and another were knocked out of range of the enemy t/ms. This was something that was a much more difficult task for our war partner alone who was a formidable proven war kingdom.

Because of the negative tendency we witness daily in this forum, which is largely occupied by bigger kingdoms, I always recommend retaliation. The clarity of the bully mentality is such that it only seeks advantage and has no guilt complex associated with these actions. Obviously this is a catalyst for diplo as pure Ettiquette is alien to this way of thinking. But as bullying is efficient, it is also predictable. This is why guys like me can turn it around. Currently at peace, thank you. ;-)
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 25-05-2014 at 10:19.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    haha, Queen Madi so funny , i was talking about u guys, bringing in big ally to soften up, unnamed.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    We know it's not cheating. Despite the fact that it's classless and hypothetically agree so, when such actions take place the kingdom that is victim are ridiculed. No surprise frankly with all the positive vibes going on in here.
    I remember when Palem brought this to light in one of our wars. One of the big provinces softened up was me. In generic land that's seen as just damage, but both me and another were knocked out of range of the enemy t/ms. This was something that was a much more difficult task for our war partner alone who was a formidable proven war kingdom.

Because of the negative tendency we witness daily in this forum, which is largely occupied by bigger kingdoms, I always recommend retaliation. The clarity of the bully mentality is such that it only seeks advantage and has no guilt complex associated with these actions. Obviously this is a catalyst for diplo as pure Ettiquette is alien to this way of thinking. But as bullying is efficient, it is also predictable. This is why guys like me can turn it around. Currently at peace, thank you. ;-)
    "Like" ---your post also provide a new insight and always been a fair view. Good job

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuelcula View Post
    haha, Queen Madi so funny , i was talking about u guys, bringing in big ally to soften up, unnamed.

which KD did it?

Regular
    just saw it

but funny stuff

before Sani wars Rusty

February 6 of YR8 An unknown province from Cash is king () invaded TheAlphaRulesInfinity (sani) and captured 202 acres of land.
    February 6 of YR8 An unknown province from Cash is king () attacked and stole from MenAlwaysDoGreatUnderYou (sani).

before Unnamed kingdom-EOA wars Rusty

February 6 of YR9 Deja Vu (Cash is king) attacked and pillaged the lands of The Necessity (Unnamed kingdom-EOA ).
    February 19 of YR9 IM NEWBIE (Cash is king) attacked and stole from Yeah sEx with mE (Unnamed kingdom-EOA ).
    February 23 of YR9 The Architect (Cash is king) attacked and stole from Yeah sEx with mE (Unnamed kingdom-EOA ).

Simians up to no good again? Where are the utopian police when you need them...
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Just punch yourself in the nuts and call it a day
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by unoduetre View Post
    just saw it

but funny stuff

before Sani wars Rusty

February 6 of YR8 An unknown province from Cash is king () invaded TheAlphaRulesInfinity (sani) and captured 202 acres of land.
    February 6 of YR8 An unknown province from Cash is king () attacked and stole from MenAlwaysDoGreatUnderYou (sani).

February 6 of YR9 Deja Vu (Cash is king) attacked and pillaged the lands of The Necessity (Unnamed kingdom-EOA ).
    February 19 of YR9 IM NEWBIE (Cash is king) attacked and stole from Yeah sEx with mE (Unnamed kingdom-EOA ).
    February 23 of YR9 The Architect (Cash is king) attacked and stole from Yeah sEx with mE (Unnamed kingdom-EOA ).
    I thought simian is the utopia police? Never know that both simian and rusty have such close affiliation. So that is how they win wars and their strong charge up the charts

Quote Originally Posted by unoduetre View Post
    just saw it

but funny stuff

before Sani wars Rusty

So unnamed is warring rusty?
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Forum Fanatic

Thread Information