Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Rusty vs Stoners

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by madi View Post
    Thanks for the war guys.. Your hostile strat was very effective taking away our kds advantages.. We expected a stretched hostile but not the way you guys did it causing a lot of tactical errors.. Your activity was very good and did a great job pumping your dwarfs b4 could finish off your high off ud.. Great job.. Lots of props... Good luck the rest of age and we will see you next... :)
    But we don't like to see u again. Ha ha ha. Please approach the reception counter to take a queue number. Also remember when u wave a kingdom , just because the button wasn't press within ur prediction, u don't need to do name calling. Tagging unnamed as blocker. So what does the word blocker imply?

Post Fiend
    Idk feint u seem to have all the answers and we never name called... I am not monarch and do not make kingdom name..so u can stop trying 2 flex on every post I make... U take everything and twist it 2 the ultimate... I clearly said congrats on win, activity and strat and u still try and throw under bus... Really demonstrates poor character.. Usually when people get complimented and congrats they show a little humility..
    [COLOR="red"Pharma" ftw[/COLOR]

Stonedville (Wanna join us? #publicstoners)
    Boejaka ;)

Partey

Band of Stoners ftw!!! ;)

PS And thx to Rusty for the fun war
    Last edited by Surrakar; 04-06-2014 at 22:07.

Idk feint u seem to have all the answers and we never name called... I am not monarch and do not make kingdom name..so u can stop trying 2 flex on every post I make... U take everything and twist it 2 the ultimate... I clearly said congrats on win, activity and strat and u still try and throw under bus... Really demonstrates poor character.. Usually when people get complimented and congrats they show a little humility..
    Its different when losing huh.. Looking back at when you won, you brag. Oh wait thats private message.. Good to see you always having words to say

Forum Addict
    I do not have anything against you. Really. But it is a fact they rusty change tag during hostile naming the unnamed as blocker. U not the monarch , then hush. Let the one who changed to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    But we don't like to see u again. Ha ha ha. Please approach the reception counter to take a queue number. Also remember when u wave a kingdom , just because the button wasn't press within ur prediction, u don't need to do name calling. Tagging unnamed as blocker. So what does the word blocker imply?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc

Thread Information