Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Old Guard is recruiting

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post
    Bump. No one relishes the challenge of a human/sage province? :(
    Yes, but we've been through that lol. Good luck and a complimentary bump.

On my front I sometimes get disgruntled players in retal. I just retaliated a learn for acres and some halfer started up on me now. I thought the acres were a fair trade. You know how expensive these books are for humans. :-)
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 17-12-2014 at 23:17.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Hey hey hey

Hi The Old Guard,

I am writing to apply an attacker spot in your kingdom. My race is Human and personality is Tactician.

I am currently working as an intern in some magazine company, you guys probably know the magazine as well because it's a cool magazine.

Anyway, in my day job I have access to my computer most of the time unless I have advertorial or trip itinerary to write about. And at those time, I have access to Utopia as well.

After work I have my smartphone with me which makes me online almost all the time. I have no life because my girlfriend left me for another guy. Clearly she is making the right choice.

Anyway, I tried to immerse myself into this reality and I hope my kingdom can start a war or make things excited. But too bad, I am the only one who's always talking on the chatbox and nobody gives a flying feck.

I don't know how does this invitation thing work, do I need to start a new province or my province will be 'Transfer' to your kingdom. I really don't know. I am first timer. And I am really young, I don't even know why am I getting into this rather than Clash of Clan or some other online game that gives you sense of achievements.

Anyway, I hope you hit me back soon, like PM me or something. I will really appreciate your reply or help or anything you can do to me.

Have a nice day and I am happy to contribute to your kingdom.

Regards,
    Tuck the loneliest person on earth.

Enthusiast
    Hi Tuck,

Is there any way I can contact you outside of the ingame forums? If you prefer I talk to you directly ingame, can you send a pm to me with your ingame name and locations?

Regular
    Hello, we are looking for 1 player to take over a fairy account. We are looking for a core-type player that will stay with us next age. We are a building kingdom and the most important thing to me would be to find some one that has a great attitude and puts his team first. We have a great kingdom with alot of old players mixed in with new players. We are learning each age and each war how to get the best out of eachother. The minimum requirements we have is that you can attack twice a day in war and can create a upoopu account. We also use irc #tog and groupme but this is not required.

We will also be looking for another player at the end of age so if you have a friend and you are both active players looking for a change then we could be a great fit.

If you are interested in taking over the fairy account or looking for a new kingdom at the end of the age and you can meet our activity requirements then please dont hesitate to send me a private message or post at the bottom of this thread.

Post Fiend
    Thanks for the war guys.. We enjoyed warring you guys.. You gave a great fight and were great sports even though on other side.. Really nice guys and solid kd.. They have bright future..
    [COLOR="red"Pharma" ftw[/COLOR]

We are recruiting again..

We are looking for a few players to join us next age. Respond here or pm me if you are interested.

Needs to get out more
    Good luck guys. Rock on.

and I see you Nim ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Can a mod lock this thread please?

The Old Guard will no longer be around from next age onwards. New leadership, new KD name.

Thread Information