Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairplay Crown

Post Demon

Fairplay Crown

Any KD here can nominate a KD they've fought, or seen fighting, and nominate it for the fairplay crown, the ultimate deciding factor in what is a social game!

Post Demon
    My Nomination: Echoes of Stronghold & Wishmasters.

Both very honorable Kingdoms.

Echoes of Stronghold: Even though we had a dealbreak on them, they still fought us honorable without any tricks, weren't *****es about it afterwards and were very friendly.
    Wishmasters: Through a personal error they had a dragon sent early on us. They made amends by hitting thrice into our fortified, giving us the button before their armies were home, AND suiciding 1 province early in war.

Needs to get out more
    I'm humbled. Acting in an honorable manner also encompasses an understanding of what went wrong. We should see a deal break the way we see a car that is a lemon. We can't expect our deals to hold purpose if we prove to be unreliable. Suiciding is all I could do insofar as the integrity of the game: it was an honest effort. Still I want my kingdom to practice restraint and pay attention to these details. This is honoring your enemy as you would want to be honored.

Thank you Bukharistan. It is your flawless honorable play that eludes attention. So here I'll recognize Spartans for both playing honorably and not having to make amends. You never did anything wrong to have to make amends. This is why you are the more honorable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thumbs up

i nominate proteus for biggest peice of chit crown
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

I second this

Enthusiast
    Third'd
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

Postaholic
    Motion carried.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Veteran
    None of you guys ever personally led any kind of legal proceeding so gtfo. Now I have too much work and life to get back to for me to spend any more time with you plebs.

PS
    I was super awesome back in the day and you weren't, good day.

Obviously ghetto cats wins. Go pink or go home.

I second my own nomination.

Make the poll

1v1 noob.
    My life is better then yours.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    ^that

Bukharistan: I passed it on to Katje and she gives her thanks. You should PM her sometime in IRC. She does take great pride in maintaining honor in a game where many KD's shoved it on the background in the quest for personal glory or crowns. :)

Glad the war stayed clean without any grief in the forums despite the rocky start. That made it a fun war which is always good.
    My post is more right than yours because I am prettier than you.
    ♥ Katje

Forum Addict
    Cats? Don't make me laugh. They doing fake tagging now

Needs to get out more
    I wasn't sure if 'Echoes of' was related to 'Stronghold' I conversed with briefly a few ages ago. They were in a longish war with FREE ( age 56 I think ) and I was curious about the exchanges. I asked that an article be written about it to no avail. Anyways I was conversing with an avian who seemed like a nice person and thus felt a good impression about Stronghold. Silly recall if I'm wrong.
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Please note that the fairplay crown, like the forum crown, is not actually recognized by the Utopian Industry.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Forum Addict
    Cats dismissed the idea of hostility between stoner and shinra. Despite the fact that both stoner and shinra accumulated 12 points each side , with dragon fully funded targeted at each other throat. There comes the sillies cats who claim this isn't hostile. Full wave stoner. Stoner zero retal. And cats tagged hostile themselves despite being 2 million bigger, one side hitting and one side dragon started. Isn't that silly? True that both stoner and shinra hit out randomly despite tagging hostile. That remove the legitimate protection from tagging against random. But a wave trying to get war is way too much.

Thread Information