Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: A tricky quesiton

Forum Addict
    Waving by accident is pretty good. I sometimes do that in train stations. So far no one complained.

Regular
    OOOH! What an interesting thread!

Bukhanistan, I've often read stuff that you posted and always found you polite and reasonable (so try not to take this the wrong way). BUT personally, I completely agree with the way Terrick and company have handled this.

I find that the level of analogy is pretty crappy, so here's my own analogy of this situation (not trying to do anything exhaustive, mind you).

One fine day and well-spoken and well-dressed man in walking down the street (that's you guys Bukhanistan!), he sees a girl sitting at an outside restaurant table who is searing a tee-shirt with " I'LL BITE YOUR WEENER OFF - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!".

The man tells her "Come into that dark alley with me and let's have some fun", she (looking bored) doesn't deign to respond. After waiting 'patiently' for a few minutes for an answer, he decides to drag her off into the alley anyway.Since he's stronger than her, he figures he's not risking much, and he figures that since she made him wait, he's entitled to a piece of her.

He drags her into the alley and has his way...but she DOES bite his weener off....well maybe 'half(er) off'. Outraged, the man decides to punish her, but can't subdue her. Eventually to end the situation, he asks some other guys in the street to help and so she stops fighting, but swears to pay him back.

Are we shocked when later she finds out where the guy lives and breaks into the 'sanctity of his marriage' by going there and causing trouble, (the guy ends up divorcing... :(

Morale of the story, push people around if you like, but don't expect them to give it up with a smile.

Personally I'd MUCH prefer to be in a kd that decides to massacre a bigger kd's T/Ms to pay them back, than in a bigger one throwing my weight around against smaller ones.

There's NO rule in the game that says a kd can't hit into a war to pay bastards back (they get crap gains to discourage that...), like there's NO rule in the game that says you can't get three kingdoms hitting one kd.

Palem keeps telling you, it's a war game there is no innate morality, choose what you do, do what you choose...but then you have to bear the consequences....

(Let me just point out that I know MANY absolutely FORMIDABLE women who are prey for no man, who are tough and strong, so I could have written this analogy the opposite way except that women tend to rape men less than men rape women...end of digression)

Regular
    OOPS...forgot the bit where she tells him, "I'll go get my strap-on, bend over for 6 minutes and we'll call in quits", but the guy is outraged and refuses..."

I'm not good at timelines, put it in where it's most dramatic (no pun intended).

Post Demon
    Then imagine a city where every girl wears the shirt "I'll bite your weener off" :P

You see a group of 15 girls, you politely ask all of them to have sex with you. 13 politely say NO, 2 of them do not respond --> For most men no means yes, and not saying anything means YES YES YES!!!

I love your story btw ;)

Regular
    lol...'She didn't say "No", so that means "Yes" will get you 5 years in prison, and quite rightly so.

and there aren't many kds with "retals with massacres".

and to answer your rhetorical question earlier in this thread...Yes, you should have just kept hitting them, they were massacring you knowing very well what they were doing...., let the games begin!

Post Demon
    lol...'She didn't say "No", so that means "Yes" will get you 5 years in prison, and quite rightly so.
    Not in Holland. We have a special law that if you're drunk you can't be sued as it wasn't really you.

Regular
    /me retches silently

Quote Originally Posted by Bukharistan View Post
    Not in Holland. We have a special law that if you're drunk you can't be sued as it wasn't really you.
    But it was you who got drunk, ergo you can still be held accountable... or no??
    Tovarishch
    Пусть ярость благородная Вскипает как волна.

#Settlers

Post Demon
    But it was you who got drunk, ergo you can still be held accountable... or no??
    Not in Holland. You can only be blamed for the first 3.

Regular
    first 3 what?

Post Demon
    Drinks

Regular
    right...lol

Post Demon
    Ask anyone from Holland.

Thread Information