Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: A tricky quesiton

Post Demon
    Seems their KD didn't agree with the Monarch anymore. So the Monarch took off and gave his account sitting to someone else. CF in place now. Life in the ghetto!

Enthusiast
    Lol

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukharistan View Post
    You could pull it off, but you'd be so NW fat from [the homes and] sci that you'd be better off just running lower draft on higher land.
    Just strike that notion that sci makes you "NW fat" from your mind completely and you'll do better 99% of the time.

Post Demon
    It's a huge difference whether you're 175 or 185 npa. The likeliness of being learned is so much higher. And you don't want that to happen before war.

I never want to run more than 600-700 BPA total as an attacker. With an awesome sci of 2000 BPA I'll have 21 npa just from the sci. The extra population will make me fatter again. I'd only run it if I can defend it, and most races can't do so. Second thing is that high NPA also makes it harder to get wars in the lower-tier ;)

Forum Addict
    The extra population will make me fatter again. I'd only run it if I can defend it, and most races can't do so.
    That statement is either confusing or confused, since you can obviously train extra population into defense if you so choose. And maybe you should recalculate how much of that networth is coming from science books and how much from extra military.

As for your baiting, just run a lower draft % then? Having the extra population doesn't mean that you automatically have to draft all of it if your intention is to appear weaker than you are (shame on you for that, btw).

Needs to get out more
    It's a huge difference whether you're 175 or 185 npa. The likeliness of being learned is so much higher. And you don't want that to happen before war.

I never want to run more than 600-700 BPA total as an attacker. With an awesome sci of 2000 BPA I'll have 21 npa just from the sci. The extra population will make me fatter again. I'd only run it if I can defend it, and most races can't do so. Second thing is that high NPA also makes it harder to get wars in the lower-tier ;)
    In the Fighting Styles thread in Strategy I forgot to mention one more thing I do. Not always, but between several wars I save my books until we are either hostile or declare takes place. Then I place books where needed.

There have been other cases where I push my books every tic, but this is more a practice of activity than strategic objective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    How odd. Usually when I look for targets I'm looking for people with low nwpa.

The Jerks.

Post Demon
    Not if you want science.

I'm also assuming it was ok to also get other kd's to wave them because we didn't like that they retaled us?

Forum Fanatic
    ^no, that's a double (or triple) hostile. Do I detect some irony? Are you the ghetto they were bashing? :P

The Jerks.

Lol call it a ghetto or call it a kd that doesn't like being waved by a kd 500k bigger that then wanted us to cf. Then we were told we needed to know our place so if others get involved to punish us so be it lol. Nothing is free but don't play dirty and get others involved. In my opinion if u feel like u are wrong and have to mislead the forum to ease your conscience u are probably doing something wrong.

Post Demon
    Nice job twisting the truth. We were same-sized when I asked for war, we were 200K apart when we initiated our wave (about 3% of NW). After 36 hours of unreasonable diplomacy, I was done with this. So, when I took a CE I saw another KD doing a raze on you, and one of your province doing a triple hit into another KD. So, to make this swift, I asked them for cooperation. As soon as the CF was offered I got back to them and told them to hold off. Dick-moves deserve dick-moves at a certain point. You've basically made it impossible for my KD to do an EoA war.

Enthusiast
    lol bukharistan... Puppet

Enthusiast
    you ruined your own chance of not being set up for an end of age war....You coulda accepted the retals sent me a Cf and moved on.... Instead you chose to be smug and tried forcing us to give I to you a 21 province kingdom against us a 18 province kingdom... also get your facts straight when u messaged me you were 600k nw larger than us...when you Initially waved you were 500k larger that's 10% bigger.... as my big old fat orcs massacred the bell outta.your t/ms the only thing you managed to do was give us a more even networth spread....anyways good luck fixing your kingdom for a war you set us up perfectly for one... And as far as you comment a out monarch handing over province cause what ever ...I am the monarch and I handed over my province due to illness in which I'm still in hospital for

Enthusiast
    In matter of fact I should treat you a few ages ago how we treated saints when they were up to win honor and war win crown...

Thread Information