Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: A tricky quesiton

Then in that case they can't cry when people hit into theirs.

Of course you would. :P
    When was it you started thinking you were better than me?
    Katje

Of course they can. They started it! They were being bullies by waving them first and retalling hits. It should be a new rule in Utopia. When you wave a KD, and the other KD makes a counter offer to retal all hits, you should accept it, if not, you are a bully and you are fair game to be razed down in your next war.

And the mudfight would at least bring something good to this thread, other than you :P
    It's all about the rhythm

Playing the devil's advocate here, but the analogy would be more along the lines of:

1) girl #1 knocks on door
    2) girl #2 is in bathroom and does not answer door
    3) girl #1 starts breaking down door to get inside
    4) girl #2 gets angry and kicks girl #1 out, demanding some sort of retribution

I'm still a newbie to this game and maybe i'm just not aware of the nuances, but if someone doesn't respond you usually take that as a refusal than an acceptance of war. I still don't agree with hitting kd's in war but I can see where both sides are coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by meecat View Post
    Playing the devil's advocate here, but the analogy would be more along the lines of:

1) girl #1 knocks on door
    2) girl #2 is in bathroom and does not answer door
    3) girl #1 starts breaking down door to get inside
    4) girl #2 gets angry and kicks girl #1 out, demanding some sort of retribution

I'm still a newbie to this game and maybe i'm just not aware of the nuances, but if someone doesn't respond you usually take that as a refusal than an acceptance of war. I still don't agree with hitting kd's in war but I can see where both sides are coming from.
    I like your analogy too.lol

When I message a kd and they don't respond I find it kind of rude. I know that sounds kind of girlish but I am a girl so yeah.;) Seriously. If I am nice enough to message a kd and ask them for a war instead of full out waving them then they should at least message back saying something. I don't care if they tell me to get bent. At least I know where they stand. Because if I don't hear anything for a day,two at the most Im going to move on. My goal is a war, not the waiting game and I know i would be really pissed off If I messaged someone and they didn't respond for a day or two and then I get into a hostile with someone else and the kd I messaged then comes in and waves.
    Last edited by Katje; 19-06-2014 at 15:37.
    Katje

meecat: The situation could be easily prevent by

1. Message the KD asking for war back that you are not interested. If the KD waves anyway, then the douche is on them
    2. Send a CF to the KD after 8 hits, saying you are not interested. Most KD's that are not douches will accept the CF same hour and appreciate the swift response so they can move on the next target.

Although these simple things monarchs nowadays don't seem to grasp and you get things like "If you wave us, I will raze you in your next war", "You denied us a war last week and now you are waving. We will full out wave you in your hostile as you refused to war us, even though we are now 115%+ bigger". I don't get it.

Katje: I agree. More often than not you get bunch of intel attempts and no response. That can either mean "You are too pumped, go away" but also can mean "Ok, let's rally the troops and wave these guys, but let's not say anything because we do want to have all the advantages".
    It's all about the rhythm

Post Demon
    When I message a kd and they don't respond I find it kind of rude.
    Exactly. It takes 30 secs to type even something "not interested" (the most common response I get). I usually take my time to type something nice.

We did not feed on them, we were bigger than they were, yes, but we were genuinely seeking a war. At that time they were the only option close to us. We hit them to give away the button, nothing more.

I'm glad most sane people see how ludicrous their behaviour is.

The Spartans have awoken, "begun the war has".

Well I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt. You never know if someone is ill or busy with work and can't log on etc. Maybe that's just my ghetto mind. I know in my last KD the monarch was suddenly busy with work stuff and couldn't come on for a couple of days.

Well I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt. You never know if someone is ill or busy with work and can't log on etc. Maybe that's just my ghetto mind. I know in my last KD the monarch was suddenly busy with work stuff and couldn't come on for a couple of days.
    I see your point but as a monarch I can't wait for days for a response. My goal is a war. Besides if my kd stays idle for too long they may get the idea to do something naughty that I would have to yell at them about. ;)
    Katje

Post Demon
    Well I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt. You never know if someone is ill or busy with work and can't log on etc.
    You can see whether someone has read your message or not. If I see someone has not read it, I give them the benefit of the doubt. If they do and don't bother to respond, I think it's rude and it means we can try whether they're willing to war if they're waved.

Besides if my kd stays idle for too long they may get the idea to do something naughty that I would have to yell at them about. ;)
    Trust me, you don't want that to happen :D

Quote Originally Posted by Bukharistan View Post
    Trust me, you don't want that to happen :D
    Which part? Me yelling or my kd being naughty?
    Katje

Quote Originally Posted by Katje View Post
    ...but I am a girl so yeah.;)
    Why hello thurr ;)
    Plz respond

I was in krommenie a few years ago, i like netherlands :3
    Last edited by meecat; 19-06-2014 at 16:37. Reason: ik ben een gymnist

why hello thurr ;)
    plz respond

i was in krommenie a few years ago, i like netherlands :3
    lol
    Katje

Post Demon
    Haha Krommenie? Why would you go there haha, it's a small village. I lived like 4 kilometers from there (before I moved to Amsterdam). Had a couple of friends living there aswell.

Which part? Me yelling or my kd being naughty?
    Well, I think both, as the second part automatically leads to the first hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukharistan View Post
    Well, I think both, as the second part automatically leads to the first hehe.
    My kd usually isn't naughty so I don't have to rant too much.
    Katje

Post Demon
    Haha true dat Katje, I think I was probably the most naughty person around there during my short stint :D

Thread Information