Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When is Age 61 coming to an end ?

When is Age 61 coming to an end ?

Any date thrown out there yet? also when will the next age changes become available for viewing ?

Post Fiend
    This has been asked recently in a different topic. It was left unanswered though. I don't think the age is ever coming to an end.

we had a really bad age with some misfortunes and my kd is ready for this age to come to an end lol

Enthusiast
    They do need to end the uncertainty.

Post Demon
    I heared it was ending soon, someone said 29th of JUNE (Edit: was July first), but I cannot confirm that 100%.
    Last edited by Bukharistan; 17-06-2014 at 16:01.

july is another month ?

Post Fiend
    In the other thread, American Badass said June 29th. Bishop told him to stop spreading lies and said it's not funny. Lol. No date has been officially mentioned.

gotcha... well usually it a full 3 months for an age right ? so we should be coming close to it i would think

In the past as prior devs have become busy ages have creeped pretty long, upwards of 15-17 weeks. It seems the current devs are on new projects so its possible that the trend may be longer ages :(
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    In the past as prior devs have become busy ages have creeped pretty long, upwards of 15-17 weeks. It seems the current devs are on new projects so its possible that the trend may be longer ages :(
    You should check the length of the last few ages and then maybe edit your post before too many people see it and no longer regards goodz as infallible.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Dont we normally end around YR13 feb/march which comes in at around 93 days which if I remember correctly is about average age length...

Enthusiast
    I think YR12 is the norm (i.e., 13 weeks or less of play). It's only gone longer on rare occasions and if memory serves we had an announcement before YR12 even then. This is unusual, particularly with no announcement.

Post Fiend
    I saw someone mention in suggestions once I think, something along the lines of "They should just end the age without telling us, so as to prevent kingdoms needlessly dragging war to the very EOA, even though they've lost for sure." Maybe they're just implementing this? And maybe when you log in at age start, you get to answer whether you want to stay with your previous kingdom or not?

I donno. Just taking a stab in the dark haha.

Post Demon
    That was me Anatak! Great thoughts are not quickly forgotten!

Enthusiast
    Whatever the case this is boring. No one gives a rat's ass anymore at this point in the age. It's like a test server now.

Thread Information