Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon from outside kingdom sent while in war

Question Dragon from outside kingdom sent while in war

To me this mechanic is very strange. How can a outside KD send a dragon while we are waring another kd? Why would this option even be possible, what good purpose does it serve and what does the msg say to the players? Ally up with friends, smackdown a kd, one does the war, the other does the dragons...yes?

February 18 of YR13 We have declared WAR on (x:x)
    February 23 of YR13 A Gold Dragon from Natas (x:x) has begun ravaging our lands!

Would be greatfull if someone could explain this to me.
    Last edited by Palem; 22-06-2014 at 19:52. Reason: no locs

Too much war protection increases the potential for abuse. You can hit into wars too...
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Needs to get out more
    Locations!

Anyway, the freedom is in the game because artificial shields are only good up to a point. It's a shame you're the victim and perhaps a mechanic then could be added that outside forces could slay dragons. I'd be willing to throw troops at your dragon if I was able.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Wars/hostiles aren't necessarily meant to be 1 v 1. Would make the game pretty dull imo.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Is KD x:x Seaguls by any chance? ;)
    Last edited by Palem; 22-06-2014 at 19:53. Reason: no locs, even fake ones
    My post is more right than yours because I am prettier than you.
    ♥ Katje

Postaholic
    Fake. You all have been trolled.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

I can supply the locations in PM if you like me to, its not a troll or fake (yes the locations i stated are FAKE, but the actions are not)

octobrev, then it should be possible for up to 5 kingdoms to declare WAR on 1 kingdom, that would be a lot of fun...right?? Im not buying your argument in your second post mate. I know ppl can hit into wars and the acres getting by doing so (and not to mention the ethics of the game by doing that) are very low.

StratOcastle, i hear you mate, what you are saying opens up the game to different tactics we had back in the early ages with Alliances, NAPS, clans and what not. Maybe im in a semi ghetto but i havent seen much of those in the kd names that i used to do ages ago. Though i like to kill dragons I dont like to kill a dragon from a KD that has a grudge with us, or shall i say their monarch only...since he lost monarchy a while back.

trekdrop, if u want the locations PM me and ill send it to you, be aware though, we are all in the ghetto ;)

And if the game is ment to be like this, i would like to hear what the devs thought when they implemented this great idea =) Just on the curious side of things to say...

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If you want to mask locations, use letters so it couldn't possibly be someone's location.

The dragon they sent you has 50% health. They wasted their money if they didn't plan on making a big move into your war using the dragon.

Palem, alright, didnt know that about the masking, thx.

Yeah wasted their money, they have 15M stashed inside the kd, dragon for 3M is not that much for them. It hurts us more in the war than it hurt their economy. But I still dont understand why this mechanic is online, what function does it gain? Can 3 kingdoms send 1 dragon each on a KD? What good is this for the game?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It's good for the game so a kd can't say wave you and then jump into war with another kd and be totally protected against you. You can still attack them and send dragons and such.

No, 3 kds can't send dragons on you. A kd can only have 1 dragon on it at any time. If you already have a dragon on you and another kd sends a dragon, the new dragon replaces the old one.

Alright, thanks for clearifying that! So it would be optimal to have a deal with another kd (eg friends) to send you a dragon when someone in war sends you one, since that dragon will be 50% health?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It would be "optimal" to have a kd that you have a CF with send a dragon in war because it would only have 25% health, but it would also be scummy and you'd likely find yourself getting 2v1'ed in wars.

Well down in ghetto-land you can get away with shady business =)

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    It would be "optimal" to have a kd that you have a CF with send a dragon in war because it would only have 25% health, but it would also be scummy and you'd likely find yourself getting 2v1'ed in wars.
    You said honor was ha ha and this is an exploitable mechanic but.....I know, we haven't heard the other side of the story.
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

the other side? they waved us, we said no war, sent cf, they refused, they waved again, we retailed some, they went into fortifed, we retailed some more, we got waved by 3 other kds, went 2-3 days now we got war with one of those other 3 kds and as soon as we get the war, dragon from the other side comes. EOA fun =)

Thread Information