Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rusty V/S PewPew

Post Fiend
    Dunno what they're doin
    Allah speaks through me.

nah, they decided to start to semi-chain me now it seems so..... they are doing something....?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Fanatic
    Two asshole kingdoms going at each other for a farmwar. What should be expected?

Regular
    #binbin4president

my my noobium. I have no idea who you are, so I need to ask...... did we sleep with your sister at some point? Or what?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    Two asshole kingdoms going at each other for a farmwar. What should be expected?

Could you sound anymore bitter about life? Everything I've seen you respond in is some attack at top tier kds. Who cares if it is a farm war, who cares if its a fake war this is utopia everyone does it.

Sheister I'm curious myself, maybe it was his mom?

Quote Originally Posted by Hatred19 View Post
    Could you sound anymore bitter about life? Everything I've seen you respond in is some attack at top tier kds. Who cares if it is a farm war, who cares if its a fake war this is utopia everyone does it.

Sheister I'm curious myself, maybe it was his mom?
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    PEW PEW PEW!

Heyyy, hands off my noobium. He helped me when I was in a ghetto kd. He might not be likeable but if you look past his brusque approach to things, he does have some quality advice <3

Needs to get out more
    Noobium isn't a person it's an element that reacts violently when exposed to top 20 kingdoms in Uto talk concentrate. It shares an electron with StratOcastle and can remain stable in Uto strategy forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Ease up dawgs

What did I miss?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

yeah this war blows. anyone that has warred with me knows i get intense when it comes to war. we declare and wave. they sit there. i think ok this is odd. maybe they are going to wait until their other troops get home and do a full wave. no sir. not the case. at this point i am getting pissed. only war all age and Rusty turns it into a joke. so we wave again. thats the second wave. figure they have no choice but to hit us now. nope. didnt happen. so we keep hitting and finally they do a wave that would make a 20 prov ghetto laugh. here i was all pumped because rusty was suppose to be this bad ass warring kd. i want my money back. i guess Ryan shouldnt have stepped down and gave control to this Price and Dorkywanksta fellow.

Noobium go pound sand. why would we land drop just to get into a farm war? And yes i did sleep with that woman. not something i like to brag about.
    and sorry. she really have told you. i didnt want you to find out like this.
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 18-06-2014 at 21:37. Reason: forgot to say soerry
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

this war has failed to deliver
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Veteran
    Sad for Pew, an age without wars have to be so boring and now they prepped and likely executed a very nice first wave (did a guy get PKd?) - and enemy falls apart and doesnt even try to fight. Well done by Pew nonetheless!

Embarrassing for Rusty to so completely lose morale for a single war, hope you guys can make a comeback. I suggest more warar forum games and no ingame fight can break your spirit!
    Silldiest

Forum Fanatic
    Chrystal is in Pew? Why pretend you're not!

Thread Information