Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 province

Thumbs up #1 province

Is CR going to claim a crown afterall? The individual land crown is not really very valued but stealing it from under AMA is pretty sneaky. It now appears that BB has basically locked up KD land so this must be a bit of a blow for AMA.

AMA still appear to have options to claim it, I don't know why the CF deals are but it seems it is most likely eoa.

They could also intra KD for quite a bit of land as they have a ton of large provinces, it would be fairly easy to quad tap their core for ~1k a day on the big.

Good luck to both in the somewhat meaningless race :p
    Last edited by goodz; 21-06-2014 at 15:57. Reason: Darn I once again forgot a poll, Palem?
    My life is better then yours.

It's going to be a stiff competition between protector, elit and cr prov.. I believe it's about 800-900 solds per acre minimum for explore costs at that size. And cr doesn't.have the acres kd wide to do it..

In terms of pool wise, believe all 3 are roughly equal..

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    It's going to be a stiff competition between protector, elit and cr prov.. I believe it's about 800-900 solds per acre minimum for explore costs at that size. And cr doesn't.have the acres kd wide to do it..

In terms of pool wise, believe all 3 are roughly equal..
    CR may be more wiling to intra quad their provinces who are below median which generates a ton of acres. A quad tap on a guy at 5k is around 450 acres :p. Or you could hit 4 guys at 5k 1x for about 500 acres, assuming they can random for ~250 every 12h you could theoretically just keep doing that with your bank and 10 provinces to gain ~1k a day

Although It is possible that the others could do that also, but CR has shown that they have a knack for thinking outside of the box and using game mechanics in clever ways.
    Last edited by goodz; 21-06-2014 at 16:10.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Once again, I can't magically place a poll in here lol

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    CR may be more wiling to intra quad their provinces who are below median which generates a ton of acres. A quad tap on a guy at 5k is around 450 acres :p. Or you could hit 4 guys at 5k 1x for about 500 acres, assuming they can random for ~250 every 12h you could theoretically just keep doing that with your bank and 10 provinces to gain ~1k a day

Although It is possible that the others could do that also, but CR has shown that they have a knack for thinking outside of the box and using game mechanics in clever ways.
    Yeah and you saw where creativity gets you in utopia nowadays. Think outside the box = loss of round. How would anyone be assured that intra quad tapping isn't against the "spirit of the rules?"
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Yeah and you saw where creativity gets you in utopia nowadays. Think outside the box = loss of round. How would anyone be assured that intra quad tapping isn't against the "spirit of the rules?"
    Glad you finally came out and started posting and hence make a play for forum crown.

On a side note, clear admitting on your part that cr always wanted to whore this age and not war :)

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

It's cool with me.
    -Spirit of the Rules
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

CJ, I'm not one to sugar coat things. When I say something, it is 100% true and unfiltered. The plan, through my many objections, was to whore through warring. The idea was to destroy you guys (and we had no idea who you were -- I personally thought you were AMA), slingshot to top 3 and start warring everyone 1 by 1. Anyone who says otherwise is misleading for whatever reason. The reason I haven't been posting much is because I don't have time to argue with people inferior to me in utopia -- which accounts for 100% of this forum. Forum crown seems like another bone to throw to noobs like Band of Horses and Kuhan who don't know **** about utopia and just volume post. And before anyone asks, I'm not the #1 prov in CR. The prov crown in its current state is beneath my pay grade.
    Last edited by Godly; 21-06-2014 at 16:54.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    intra quad tapping for #1 province is clearly against the spirit of the rules

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I think its lame but legit enough. No different from what doing every age solo big provs in ghetto.

Still its wont work. BB is going to explore huge soon :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    if its not in the spirit why would it give you acres. Its also been done tons of time in past without issue.

Most you can really get is 1k a day though.

Forum Fanatic
    Province crown after true cowing was put to rest by game mechanics has not been of value or considered prestigious for ages, people still do it because its a +1 but no where near where it used to be. I personally can care less who wins this thing as it's based on exploring in vacuum and not top provs/kds fighting for it.

Forum Fanatic
    Godly, you shouldn't bag on Kuhan. The guy's contributions to the forum definitely make the game a more pleasant place. He rarely (or never) says mean stuff about other people, which is a nice change from most. And the forum crown isn't a real thing.

The Jerks.

Forum Fanatic
    The thing is, BB/AMA has to be careful at what drafts they run due to outside random razes which could hinder their kd lan/NW shot!

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Godly, you shouldn't bag on Kuhan. The guy's contributions to the forum definitely make the game a more pleasant place. He rarely (or never) says mean stuff about other people, which is a nice change from most. And the forum crown isn't a real thing.
    forum crown is legit. Bishop even posted us the standings. Don't be a noob.

Thread Information