odd ...

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    forum crown is legit. Bishop even posted us the standings. Don't be a noob.
    He only posted overall numbers not age specific, I am sad about this.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    He only posted overall numbers not age specific, I am sad about this.
    Its a more legitimate crown as it spans the existence of the forums!

Although I would like to see the numbers for just the age as that is more fun :p Maybe we can get them when the age ends
    My life is better then yours.

Its a more legitimate crown as it spans the existence of the forums!

Although I would like to see the numbers for just the age as that is more fun :p Maybe we can get them when the age ends
    I mean life time achievement awards are always top notch. And to pick the greatest of all time of that would be impossible.

But numbers for just the age is because this crown is suppose to be age crown. Would be cool and I'd be willing to bet I win most posts this age.

Bishop is clearly the best of all time. He was so good at the forums that they turned him into a form moderator. Then he was such a good forum moderator that they turned him into a game moderator. He can now troll with total impunity. Palem seems to have dominated second place as an all time great in the forums, earning a degree in moderating will attaining a less useful degree in mathematics. Shattering the communities perspectives with the he/she conundrum and then once again splitting us between HRS love/hate.

After those two there is a sharp drop off in an attempt to win third place. Vines looked like a strong candidate but burned out a few years ago, realest filled his void for a time but has since graduated and taken to traveling Europe as an unwanted Asian immigrant. For awhile it appeared Kuhan might take over forum dominance from realest but he never really had enough time between lifting sessions. As a result stratocastles happy go lucky ignorance appears to be winning.

It is a dark day for forums when someone who attempts to make constructive posts that are riddled with ignorance and happy feelings dominates the crowd. Very rarely is anything he says clever or thought provoking. Endless kudos spill from his keyboard and the forums grow boring. Alas we need a new forum troll. A "dark knight" who we will all love to argue with over nonsense.

Post Fiend
    No mention of VT2? He was everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by abu View Post
    No mention of VT2? He was everywhere
    sometimes the brightest lights burn out fastest

I forgot him though this is true. He was probably just a vines alias

We are all just pseudonyms.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Palem seems to have dominated second place as an all time great in the forums, earning a degree in moderating will attaining a less useful degree in mathematics. Shattering the communities perspectives with the he/she conundrum and then once again splitting us between HRS love/hate.
    I lol'ed :D

Back on topic, is CR using intra hits to grow their bank or did it just explore from 25k->28k?

nvm did a SN and see they just splored

Needs to get out more
    Apparently we can all agree on Bishop: Unbeknownst he fueled my independent ways with a simple answer.
    I like your balance and maturity goodz, but I voted for BoH because he taught me the most valuable lesson in this arena.

Edit: oh the topic. I have nothing...
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 25-06-2014 at 19:56.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Apparently we can all agree on Bishop: Unbeknownst he fueled my independent ways with a simple answer.
    I like your balance and maturity goodz, but I voted for BoH because he taught me the most valuable lesson in this arena.
    Bishop / Palem easily take 1-2.

BoH writes a lot in utopia talk but fails to use the entire forum. Perhaps a baron of the fiefdom of utopia talk, but he is no king of the forum and should wear no crown.

I think krozair maintains my favorite thread it is probably the only one I read for awhile when I was very removed from the game / had no time for forum spamming. Unfortunately he basically just copy pastes jokes into a thread and fails to expand to other threads or create unique content.

As far as providing game relevant information munk would probably be my favorite. But he doesn't post much random crap in between / goes inactive at times.

Strato as for you I just find your posts positive and boring, like you were born in my little pony ranch and type on some sparkly keyboard of happiness this doesn't inspire me.

Like I said earlier I am just waiting for a new vines to entertain to the fullest.

stubborn/intentional/ignorance > blissful/ignorance
    Last edited by goodz; 25-06-2014 at 20:00.

Bishop / Palem easily take 1-2.

BoH writes a lot in utopia talk but fails to use the entire forum. Perhaps a baron of the fiefdom of utopia talk, but he is no king of the forum and should wear no crown.

I think krozair maintains my favorite thread it is probably the only one I read for awhile when I was very removed from the game / had no time for forum spamming. Unfortunately he basically just copy pastes jokes into a thread and fails to expand to other threads or create unique content.

As far as providing game relevant information munk would probably be my favorite. But he doesn't post much random crap in between / goes inactive at times.

Strato as for you I just find your posts positive and boring, like you were born in my little pony ranch and type on some sparkly keyboard of happiness this doesn't inspire me.

Like I said earlier I am just waiting for a new vines to entertain to the fullest.

stubborn/intentional/ignorance > blissful/ignorance
    I think most art is lost on you as a Canadian. But to be fair you took a lot of hits in rugby. While you posted a lot in the past and claim you prefer stubborn/intentional/ignorance your actions speak differently as you try to argue logically with people like don pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I think most art is lost on you as a Canadian. But to be fair you took a lot of hits in rugby. While you posted a lot in the past and claim you prefer stubborn/intentional/ignorance your actions speak differently as you try to argue logically with people like don pro.
    I didn't say I was beyond falling for the troll. I have made countless posts pointing out the terrible fail that are vines house strats. The spam/flame wars that spun off his terrible ideas were hilarious. Then in the end the ultimate troll was that now most top kingdoms before wars do put in 30% homes to overdraft prior to war start. He was right all along.

I didn't say I was beyond falling for the troll. I have made countless posts pointing out the terrible fail that are vines house strats. The spam/flame wars that spun off his terrible ideas were hilarious. Then in the end the ultimate troll was that now most top kingdoms before wars do put in 30% homes to overdraft prior to war start. He was right all along.
    You on that Catwalk strat though?

Thread Information