Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 province

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    You on that Catwalk strat though?
    Was the catwalk strat to generally farm out and then meet a girl online and pay for her to fly to visit you and then get stood up? If so I am strongly avoiding it.
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Was the catwalk strat to generally farm out and then meet a girl online and pay for her to fly to visit you and then get stood up? If so I am strongly avoiding it.
    Eh Flogger is a prude anyways he wouldn't have put out.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Needs to get out more
    Bishop / Palem easily take 1-2.

BoH writes a lot in utopia talk but fails to use the entire forum. Perhaps a baron of the fiefdom of utopia talk, but he is no king of the forum and should wear no crown.

I think krozair maintains my favorite thread it is probably the only one I read for awhile when I was very removed from the game / had no time for forum spamming. Unfortunately he basically just copy pastes jokes into a thread and fails to expand to other threads or create unique content.

As far as providing game relevant information munk would probably be my favorite. But he doesn't post much random crap in between / goes inactive at times.

Strato as for you I just find your posts positive and boring, like you were born in my little pony ranch and type on some sparkly keyboard of happiness this doesn't inspire me.

Like I said earlier I am just waiting for a new vines to entertain to the fullest.

stubborn/intentional/ignorance > blissful/ignorance
    You've got an ignore button. Rock it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

1 Protector aka Patrick Antonius Dwarf Happy Birthday Flogger (BB) Mortov 30,194 acres
    2 Shine aka aetakselfiewannabe Human SUCH A CLASSY LADY (CR) Xanth 28,834 acres
    3 NubElit Human The Voodoo That AMA Do (AMA) Harton 23,400 acres
    4 GhettoNub Human PyroManiaCs (PyronubniaCs) Verdok 22,468 acres

June 3 of YR13 In local kingdom strife, As the greatest of ships (CR) invaded And less warm theyd become (CR) and captured 1,188 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR13 In local kingdom strife, As the greatest of ships (CR) invaded And less warm theyd become (CR) and captured 974 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR13 In local kingdom strife, As the greatest of ships (CR) invaded And less warm theyd become (CR) and captured 799 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR13 In local kingdom strife, As the greatest of ships (CR) invaded And less warm theyd become (CR) and captured 655 acres of land.

CR may be more wiling to intra quad their provinces who are below median which generates a ton of acres. A quad tap on a guy at 5k is around 450 acres :p. Or you could hit 4 guys at 5k 1x for about 500 acres, assuming they can random for ~250 every 12h you could theoretically just keep doing that with your bank and 10 provinces to gain ~1k a day

Although It is possible that the others could do that also, but CR has shown that they have a knack for thinking outside of the box and using game mechanics in clever ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Yeah and you saw where creativity gets you in utopia nowadays. Think outside the box = loss of round. How would anyone be assured that intra quad tapping isn't against the "spirit of the rules?"
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    It's cool with me.
    -Spirit of the Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    intra quad tapping for #1 province is clearly against the spirit of the rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I think its lame but legit enough. No different from what doing every age solo big provs in ghetto.
    WHERE IS BISHOP! WHAT IS HIS EMAIL!

Not sure if those hits were warspoiled, can someone do the math for me on how much acres those hits would have gotten CR #1 prov? I iz nub and cant do math.

It has began! The race to #1 prov land is going to be sexciting! Here are the current standings thus far. Protector has just recently done a 10k explore, while PyronubniaCs looks to be preparing to explore soon. CR did a ~2k-3k explore recently and started intra-TMing. NubElit is still recovering from the floods in Bulgaria and hasnt explored for some time.

Who would win?! Any shenanigans to happen?!

Only time will tell!
    Last edited by TheOne; 26-06-2014 at 11:04.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Go CR!

Lady Swift will guide you to victory :D

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    1 Protector aka Patrick Antonius Dwarf Happy Birthday Flogger (BB) Mortov 30,194 acres
    2 Shine aka aetakselfiewannabe Human SUCH A CLASSY LADY (CR) Xanth 28,834 acres
    3 NubElit Human The Voodoo That AMA Do (AMA) Harton 23,400 acres
    4 GhettoNub Human PyroManiaCs (PyronubniaCs) Verdok 22,468 acres

June 3 of YR13 In local kingdom strife, As the greatest of ships (CR) invaded And less warm theyd become (CR) and captured 1,188 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR13 In local kingdom strife, As the greatest of ships (CR) invaded And less warm theyd become (CR) and captured 974 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR13 In local kingdom strife, As the greatest of ships (CR) invaded And less warm theyd become (CR) and captured 799 acres of land.
    June 3 of YR13 In local kingdom strife, As the greatest of ships (CR) invaded And less warm theyd become (CR) and captured 655 acres of land.

You keep 20 percent so 3500 is 700

WHERE IS BISHOP! WHAT IS HIS EMAIL!

Not sure if those hits were warspoiled, can someone do the math for me on how much acres those hits would have gotten CR #1 prov? I iz nub and cant do math.

It has began! The race to #1 prov land is going to be sexciting! Here are the current standings thus far. Protector has just recently done a 10k explore, while PyronubniaCs looks to be preparing to explore soon. CR did a ~2k-3k explore recently and started intra-TMing. NubElit is still recovering from the floods in Bulgaria and hasnt explored for some time.

Who would win?! Any shenanigans to happen?!

Only time will tell!
    20 percent so 700ish

Sir Postalot
    IN before the godlywhine

Forum Fanatic
    But to be fair you took a lot of hits in rugby.
    Lmfao, we had a real idiot acquaintance who really liked UFC, and we always explained his moronic ideas by saying "he took a few too many blows to the head."

The Jerks.

I like to post
    CJ cant be trusted but i just got SN and can say paper he posted is not fake. Still bb can win land prov if use same tactic :P

Keep us updated !
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    yep it will be a good test to see if bb thinks province crown is better than land crown :)

Quote Originally Posted by skoyl12 View Post
    yep it will be a good test to see if bb thinks province crown is better than land crown :)
    Obviously KD crown is more important. It could be a test to see if Pyro wants to do it also as they may have enough pool to splore ~10k and then start intraing. AMA also could likely out intra CR and get the individual crown, although if AMA starts intraing then BB could probably do some intra also.

Obviously KD crown is more important. It could be a test to see if Pyro wants to do it also as they may have enough pool to splore ~10k and then start intraing. AMA also could likely out intra CR and get the individual crown, although if AMA starts intraing then BB could probably do some intra also.
    I've got my finger on the raze button.

I've got my finger on the raze button.
    you should change your attack type to traditional march... and buy a touch screen.

you should change your attack type to traditional march... and buy a touch screen.
    Long hair don't care

Have a touch screen, still don't care

Raze for days.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    yolo

Thread Information