Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How Happy Are The Orc Warriors?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by copious View Post
    Orc Warheroes for the win.
    Impervious to everything except overpop.
    Try them sometime
    i havent play this WARHERO personality...lets see next age :) but im hook also with warrior nice that extra gen but pretty clever to try.. :)

Needs to get out more
    I started last age as a human war hero and played an avian a number of ages ago. The avian war hero was surprisingly durable and made me respect the war hero personality. since then I've thought up a strategy with accelerated training and building.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I started last age as a human war hero and played an avian a number of ages ago. The avian war hero was surprisingly durable and made me respect the war hero personality. since then I've thought up a strategy with accelerated training and building.
    with its changes orc warrior are stronger than warhero... no more -50% training time

Needs to get out more
    Ah yes, I haven't looked too hard at the changes preliminary. I'm usually running on a style of play and adjust age to age. Particularly since I travel and sometimes adopt, I get what's available. For example, this coming age I'm simply assigned to start a province for a player on vacation, then I'll move on to another kingdom and their needs.

During ages of travel I generally occupy 5 different kingdoms on rough average. Usually this results in me being a HA, but I'd rather that than be the ToG dragon guy. I can't say I have a favorite persona/race. I do enjoy being multifaceted and despite my ragged condition in my current kingdom it's fun. We are warring the age out, our 9th, and it's too close to call a winner right now.

I've only run an orc once; a cleric I adopted. It was pretty solid for me. Insofar as warrior, I've never played the personality. I'm fond of cleric and races that take less damage and run strats that make it worthwhile. I'm planning to mess with an orc warrior build soon though; maybe take a little break and random into a kingdom to see how it feels. That's one benefit of moving around. I can take time between kingdoms to relax. Since I'm an alarm setter and stay very active in and out of war I'm pretty tired this age. I'm currently relay tapping in 3-4hr intervals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information