Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA pro farming and no B....

AMA pro farming and no B....

I'm asking who are they? I have played this game since 1999 autumn and I have hardly heard from them before. Only thing I have heard is that they are explorers and this is only because they made us fair offer to farm us and then leave us alone as other kingdoms also accepted this deal. Ok, we did not accept it, why should we, why others made that deal? I know most of great kingdoms through the time and I have played in some top kingdoms. In my eyes this size stuff makes no difference as this is no competition. Ok good exploring needs some skills, but what is the point. I was wondering if you ever had any wars in past ages? If you wanted to farm then please farm BB....no balls for that!? But offering deals to small kingdoms to just give away their acres!? These balls must be really lost between buttcheeks... maybe try to find them... try hard, they must be somewere there... if you still didn't find then you really got the problem... YOU JUST DON'T HAVE THEM.

Ok story is getting long and you are weak (in fighting i mean... sorry but don't care about exploring and farming) and obviously you are not able to match warring kingdoms but this is also not important.

What I wanted to say is don't make any deals and don't give away your acres for free.
    And talking about balls again...

May 16 of YR13 Real Date Wed, 25 Jun at 09:59 GMT+00:00 Sender The Wealthy Baron Black Magic of Mambo Bokor (X:X) Recipient The Conniving Count Drake of Evergreen (X:X) Subject Ama Ur kd is some piece of work, yee make demands of next age eoa cfs, yee retal hits then try to cf and offer to farm out to pyro, now ur playing some ridiculous button game to avoid warring. Whos lapdops are you guys? thought a 6 war win kd in top ten would have more self respect / balls.

....AMA mentioned balls, but they don't have any.... remeber I wrote about it in the middle. Message is, don't make deals, just do what need to be done... take out your hairy balls and show them to AMA... maybe they stop whining and start to play next age. Find your balls and your selfrespect...

P.S. sorry if I was not allowed to post it, but this letter from AMA is just a big joke and it shows something.... THEY GOT NO BALLS :D

Ghetto player with a new forum account tells us how to play XD Brilliant!

I chuckled :D
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Cello has balls, I've seen them on at least one occasion. I don't want to talk about it anymore.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

I like to post
    Its shame. I hear AMA never war and just explore every age. Just declare them and smack in war this n00bs!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by m6ngel View Post
    I'm asking who are they? I have played this game since 1999 autumn and I have hardly heard from them before.
    AMA has been around for quite some time now and no, they don't just explore.
    Fwiw; there are no kingdoms that "just explore". A 1200 acre pool growth per day doesn't allow "just exploring".

Post Fiend
    such drama, much lol

odd ...

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

ama cant war. 0 war wins this age. and a miserable 66% record last age.

ghetto

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Wow some much stupidity in this post. The guys in AMA are amongst the best in the game Noob. But I'm sure if u ask nicely they might be willing to prove how superior they are to ur kd at start of next age ;)

Veteran
    With all the NAP's and CF deals they got, you're proberbly the closest thing they can hit. Better get your NAP's in place for next age

Forum Fanatic
    is this a representative from Green or something?

The Jerks.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    is this a representative from Green or something?
    Maybe, why do you ask? You would've dealt with them recently? tetley with the insider goss..?

Forum Fanatic
    Just wondering who AMA is farming, and I can't figure who else it could be :P

The Jerks.

Ofc it is Green. And if they havn't heard of AMA then i dunno what to say. Just declare and see how weak they are :)
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Regular
    Seems he's a guy who's had too much beers at lunch :)

Thread Information