Thread: hitting non undeads with plague

Regular

hitting non undeads with plague

Does anyone know what the chances are of contracting the plague by hitting a non undead that is infected with the plague? Also what are the odds of an undead giving the other province the plague? Does NW difference come into effect or is it all just chance? If running an undead/dwarf core in a KD is it worthwhile pairing your dwarfs up with the WH personality just for immunity to plague?
    Last edited by justhoop; 01-07-2014 at 06:55.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by justhoop View Post
    Does anyone know what the chances are of hitting a non undead that is infected with the plague? If running an undead/dwarf core in a KD is it worthwhile pairing your dwarfs up with the WH personality just for immunity to plague?
    you mean you are worried in intra KD plague?hmm its part of the game plague which undead carries..so more likey its a bigger chances even if you wouldnt choose WH pers..non undead races not a WH is capable of curing plague either hosp.or NB...just think of the future of the KD and not really on plague..IMO

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Undead has a +570% chance of spreading the plague than any other race...if that helps.

I've been hoping to find that answer for a long time. I'm just to lazy to empirically collect evidence myself on it.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Enthusiast
    From my experience you always get plague if you quad tap a non undead that has it.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Undead has a +570% chance of spreading the plague than any other race...if that helps.
    So either undead has a very high chance of spreading, or other races have a very low chance of spreading? Wont matter as much anyways since a lot of people wont be playing undead next age because they cant train leets. I personally am all for the change, having played utopia for years now its nice to see old traits be reinstated!

Thread Information