Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cute Bunny

Cute Bunny

I guess I should post a recruitment post! :)

Um...we're not your typical KD that recruits (I think). I joined my KD YR6 and became monarch around YR8 (I was a total noob and still am relatively noobish). However, we cleared out the inactives (ended up with about 14 provinces), gained some more active guys (who were skeptical) - and have just bagged our 2nd war win - even though 1/2 of us were inactive (due to RL stuff) for the first 48 hours of pre-war/war!! So that was enough to convince the new guys to stick around for next age!

We now have 20 provs and are in the top 100 for 3 of the 4 charts! Barely missed the war chart because of our 1st 3 wars. Of which I was only really a part of the 3rd and we still had 6 inactives at the time. I just realized I use a lot of parentheses @_@

Anyway, I need help learning the game still. So don't expect me to be all like "you do this and eat that and slay him and smite her" -- it's more like "umm...what do you guys think about this?" -- HOWEVER, I come up with some pretty unique strategies -- since I have not much idea what I'm doing. AND THEY SEEM TO WORK! :O (It's really probably not my strategies as much as my KD mates doing good stuff)

So - sound like fun to run amnesia/prop waves? Join us!

EDIT

OH! We have 4 spots available! (21 people reserved for next age) -- and we welcome ALL skill/experience levels (clearly). And we PROBABLY need more attackers -- but I really think it's fun to get creative with what we have! Which is currently a really really weird mix of roles.

EDIT EDIT

Last thing! I think...-- you MUST not be a pansy. We're basically a ghetto. So yes, we will probably lose some times. You will probably get chained to 100 acres because that happens in ghettos. Or you might walk completely unscathed! Thing is - if something isn't quite going your way (or entirely not your war) - don't quit. We also play as a team -- though a couple of new guys were starting to give us some trouble, I think they've realized the importance of teamwork! And because of them we were able to win the last 2 wars!! Because that's what we do! (team work that is, not win wars...though we're 100% after getting it together) ;) -- so be WILLING to send your troops to the dragon and your gcs to fund our dragons. Be WILLING to send aid. To take one for the team if it happens to be you. After the war, we all pitch in to re-grow you back to size anyway. Also, being chained sometimes is actually good for honor - yeah you lose a lot right away, but your climb back up is NICE (I know, I know - top guys are like -- climb back up? You're doing it wrong) - well suck it top guys! jk jk I don't really mean that please don't ban me -- or worse, GB me at new age oop! D: I think I'm rambling now....

Oh yeah, I'm kinda talkative and wordy -- and I like talking. (redundant maybe?) :p So I like to chat in the little chat box with all the KD mates and hang out. It's fun! I'm SUPER nice. A bit on the sensative side -- I noticed my KD mates have to randomly flatter me every once in a while so I feel like I'm actually doing something right -- they are really good guys, I tell ya! All my KD mates are awesome. There's one that's SUPER experienced and knows like everything about the game -- he can be kinda grumpy :S But it's for the better of the KD and he's usually only grumpy at me because of my weird builds/strategies. (Like high homes) :S lol -- but he's very smart and knowledgeable -- and he can get ANYONE up to speed. In fact! I usually send people to him when they are brand new/newish to the KD.
    Last edited by smercjd; 01-07-2014 at 14:37.

Veteran
    This kingdom has alot of potential, for a ghetto that was falling apart they came together quite well. They really impress me with their friendly leadership and the players are all willing to work together.

+1 for them

^^ Ditto.

+1

We have 2 spots left! OM gosh - can't believe we're at 23!!

And thanks guys!!! <3

Veteran
    Still looking for a few good men. Also we accept dirty women, but pics or its not true.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You can enjoy me throwing Taylor Swift facts at the kd we're warring.

Next war will either be pictures or gifs.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    You can enjoy me throwing Taylor Swift facts at the kd we're warring.

Next war will either be pictures or gifs.
    You just made my Amnesia Cannon obsolete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Which is why you should join us StratOcastle. You're too cool to NOT be in our KD.

Also - not to brag or anything but uh...we got
    Palem
    Meeni
    Osaze
    RattleHead

you know you wanna be in this KD...you KNOW it. :p
    Need a Strat0, Nightmare_, maybe a Bishop? I dunno - bring it! :D

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    such leet
    much pwn

No one likes a name-dropper! Unless you're dropping their name.

I think our greatest asset has to be our humility.

Veteran
    My first order of business is to get our name changed to Bad Rabbits :D

Veteran
    Bad Rabbit... Cute Bunny, we need a GIF running this

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Taylor Bunny? Swift Bunny?

Let's compromise and call it Taylor Swift

Right? RIGHT?!

Thread Information