10% banks
    15% TG
    10% rax
    15% GS
    10% guilds
    10% towers
    5% TW
    10% stables

i know it has a lot of offensive power. but im not sure about its overall performance. havent tried playing an orc yet. so your suggestion and comments would really help me decide if im going through with such combo. what would be the pros and cons? help, anyone?
    Last edited by qwertyuiopjames; 03-07-2014 at 14:26.

Enthusiast
    As always your problem with Orc is not offensive power but sustain.

by sustain you mean being able to stand long wars? i know they have low def for for their elites. but i think enough def specs will suffice that. thanks for your reply. but can you expound that please?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiopjames View Post
    by sustain you mean being able to stand long wars? i know they have low def for for their elites. but i think enough def specs will suffice that. thanks for your reply. but can you expound that please?
    Unless incorporate them in a kingdom strategy they become attractive targets.

Orcs do not survive ops well, they lag in science and once chained their bonuses are sort of wasted.
    Free draft does not mean much when you are over popped.
    I find it hard to get defense when focused and my elites do not help at all.
    I get ambushed by anyone with any sense doubling my elite losses on every attack.

Do not get me wrong - They are great as a kingdom strategy, Feeding TMs soldiers, ect.
    Generally Undead can attack longer, survive better, recover faster, and have plague and plague immunity.

My kingdom is planning on running 3 Orc/Warriors, backed up by a core of Human/Clerics and Dwarf/Sages. The main purpose for our Orcs is going to be knocking down unbreakables in Hostile/first 24 hours of war, as well as building unbreakables in our kd with soldier aid. As mentioned, Orc sustain (particularly Warriors using Bloodlust) is terrible, even with a generous number of hospitals. So we are only running a few for that specific purpose since the changes to Forts and military sci will make it harder to break turtling provinces.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggis View Post
    Do not get me wrong - They are great as a kingdom strategy, Feeding TMs soldiers, ect.
    Generally Undead can attack longer, survive better, recover faster, and have plague and plague immunity.
    I agree with undead being better this age. But with age 62 changes, i dont think they'll be quite as good as before. Simply because you cant train elites. ud's will need to rely on the conversion. and that would take quite some time and effort to do that. Once an ud get chained and overpopd, its bye bye elites. to replenish them, you need to start the process again. its just sad, for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantetsuken View Post
    My kingdom is planning on running 3 Orc/Warriors, backed up by a core of Human/Clerics and Dwarf/Sages. The main purpose for our Orcs is going to be knocking down unbreakables in Hostile/first 24 hours of war, as well as building unbreakables in our kd with soldier aid. As mentioned, Orc sustain (particularly Warriors using Bloodlust) is terrible, even with a generous number of hospitals. So we are only running a few for that specific purpose since the changes to Forts and military sci will make it harder to break turtling provinces.
    Now that you mentioned hospitals, by how many percent should i build?

Any build suggestion for orc warriors?

Builds will vary depending on the situation and what role your Orc is looking to fulfill. Our Orcs are basically going to exhaust themselves in the first 48-60 hours of relations, so we're going for speed and offense and then we're relying on the sustain of our core to finish the job. But if you're looking at longer wars, then you'll need the sustain from Hospitals/Guard Stations.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiopjames View Post
    I agree with undead being better this age. But with age 62 changes, i dont think they'll be quite as good as before. Simply because you cant train elites. ud's will need to rely on the conversion. and that would take quite some time and effort to do that. Once an ud get chained and overpopd, its bye bye elites. to replenish them, you need to start the process again. its just sad, for me.

If my kingdom allows I may play undead.
    There are ways around the conversion issue pretty much negating it.
    the 5/0 offensive spec is nice also and they make better dragon killers.

Undead Warrior
    Undead Tact
    Undead Rogue
    All super sexy

Thread Information