Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Undead Elite Conversion Age 62

Regular

Undead Elite Conversion Age 62

Pay attention and lets figure this out, what variables do we need? Attackers verse Defenders net worth %, perhaps % amount of over send, perhaps total amount of specs sent, and resulting conversion, perhaps personality bonus, and or hospital % loss reduction as well encase losses play a factor in overall conversion amount.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    % of army that are elites
    gains

Why do you need to figure it out? Just hit a good land target and you'll get good converts, thats how it is built.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    Constructive posts only thanks, the answer should be obvious why this would be useful to know, if I know what contributes to the best gains I will make those types of attacks.

You do not decide who posts in what threads.

The gains for land are in the wiki.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    It's directly related to how "good" the target is. I got 80 ish acres from 2 separate provinces; one of them I got 110 leets (sent 950 specs) and the next I got 337 leets (sent roughly 2000 specs). Obviously, the second target was much closer to me in networth (104%). There is no use in knowing an exact formula; as Bishop said, attack good targets, you will get good results.

Regular
    Without knowing what kind of net your targets were or defense its hard to understand what made your targets change conversion %'s.

Post Fiend
    I said the second target was much closer to me in networth. I'm about 50k. Target one was 45k networth, target two was about 51-52k. Target one had 4500 defense (hence me sending 950 specs), target two had about 10k defense (2000 o specs + a little mercenary and prisoner help). All I'm trying to say is you get rewarded more for max gaining, which I think is reasonable.
    Last edited by Anatak1989; 07-07-2014 at 18:58.

Regular
    Thank you that is helpful.

Its a percentage of your specs sent. Then hitting an optimal target makes the percentage higher. The defense he has is irrelevant, although over sending won't increase the gains. The best way to get elite conversion in a single attack is to hit someone with high defense, no gang bang protection, in your networth range, in a kingdom equal to or larger then your KD in NW. You can use the gains formula to figure out exactly what the penalties are on hitting out of nw range / smaller kingdoms / into fortified / etc. (I actually don't know if fortified effects elite conversions but all other gains penalties do)
    My life is better then yours.

Forum Fanatic
    afaik converts are unchanged for the past several ages.

Post Demon
    Constructive posts only thanks, the answer should be obvious why this would be useful to know, if I know what contributes to the best gains I will make those types of attacks.
    You forgot to mention Palem and Bishop are above the law. They can make any comment they want while telling others to stay on topic. And they will simply close topics when they lose an argument :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I only close necro'd threads. Also, don't troll mods, it usually doesn't end well.

Post Demon
    I only close necro'd threads. Also, don't troll mods, it usually doesn't end well.
    Kinda funny how you contradict yourself in only two sentences. First you tell me there are substantive reasons for closing it, then you tell me it's because you're mods and can do whatever you want. The thread I'm talking about wasn't finished yet anyways.

2. Everyone uses the same phrasing that Palem does.

If you choose the second option, you might need to use some friendly coercion in the form of changing the guide, changing in-game texts etc, and perhaps introducing some sort of cencorship for people using the traditional way of referring to those things.
    I'm glad you took my advice seriously and opted for option 2. I respect power.

Forum Fanatic
    hits in nw range produce the most converts. however, oversending reduces conversions dramatically (far worse than doing two in-range hits). having more specs in the army will increase the % of converts as well. i don't have exact numbers but on average 10% of specs convert to elites on a perfect hit. combat loss mods have no impact on how many troops covert, nor do gains mods (gs, old military science), nor does gbp have any effect. i never tested reduced hours and +hours seems to have no effect on conversions. there is a 75% (?) penalty on conversions for hitting into or out of fortified stance, and hitting into or out of war creates no converts iirc (been a while since i tried and i wasn't trying to test it).

Thread Information