Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Theme #1

Post Fiend
    It doesn't, and running into an issue where that might have to change; the rankings page @full-screen shifts to the right and I didn't see it until yesterday.

I made a bunch of changes last night, but they were all cosmetic.

Post Fiend
    *Center-aligned - fixed the rankings page bug I was experiencing

Regular
    This one is my favorite so far. It's the first really unique one. The rest of the themes I've looked at are just boring layouts, but this actually adds a nice background image. Though, I think I'd rather have a border around the menus and things, just to be able to see them easier. There is just something that's hard to see about it, but I can't quite explain it any better than I think a stroke around the tables would be nice.

Anyway, good job, I hope to see more themes like this one in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by METALLICA View Post
    does it have to be left-aligned? i have a wide screen monitor, so its kinda funny to see the right half of my page have nothing, and everything be on the left
    agreed, make this centered and i will use it

Enthusiast
    it's still left-aligned.
    The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
    -Albert Einstein

Regular
    Is there a way for you to code in what color the message is when a spell succeeds or fails? I kind of like knowing just by it being green or red, and since I'm a TM I do a lot of spells.

EDIT:
    And on the Throne page, it'd be nice to see if income was positive or negative, same goes for peasants, food, etc.
    Last edited by Elanesse; 13-07-2014 at 23:37.

Post Fiend
    It should be center aligned. Ctrl+f5 to refresh the stylesheet. If that doesn't fix it, which browser are you using, if I can replicate it, ill attempt to fix.

I can add borders around the navigation menus, ill see if something jives with the color palette I'm using.

I'm tempted to bring th red/green status messages back as well, I've had to do a lot of double takes this weekend running ops.

I think you mean the state page, ill take a look to see.

Post Fiend
    *Added borders around the navigation menus
    *Cleaned up the state page
    *Changed the Success-Good, Fail-Bad colors to be red/green.

Can't duplicate the the center-alignment issue on IE 11, Latest Chrome, and Latest Firefox, so I'll assume it was a old stylesheet, unless I hear differently. Use CTRL+F5 to update your stylesheets.

*Going to update the screenshot here shortly.

Regular
    I discovered another issue. Currently, the monarch message (royal commands) is a giant link to the world cup prediction page. There used to be a section where the top latest posts from Bishop (changes, etc) would be visible for clicking at the top. That all got absorbed somewhere because it's not there and the link somehow infused with the royal commands.

Post Fiend
    That's a bug for everyone at the moment (skin or no skin), they must be messing with something.

Love the skin, but it's still left-aligned. I'm using Chrome, Ctrl-f5 isn't doing anything to fix it.

Post Fiend
    I have another tester with the same version as me having the same issues, looking into it, hopefully can get another machine to behave in the same fashion.

Post Fiend
    Curious if the latest change fixed it for Chrome users.

CTRL + F5

If it's fixed, putting this here for later, the reset.css has a conflicting rule that chrome is mildly obeying, but shouldn't be.

Theme loads reset.css, layout.css, then theme.css.

/confused

Yeah, still not fixed. =/

Regular
    Nothing has been updated for me. I'm running the latest version of Firefox (I can try it on Safari if it helps). It's not centered, there's no border, and the spells and things are still all one color for me.

EDIT:

Safari looks the same.

Thread Information