Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Theme #1

Regular
    I had to refresh the page manually on the affected areas, in one instance I had to refresh a couple of times. But it looks good now. I like the Kingdom page a lot. The icons look great too. What did you do to the forum exactly?

Post Fiend
    The forum DIV is wrapped in a P tag. So there was a big grey space above it. I chose originally to fix it how I would fix it if it were kosher code, in hopes that they fix it eventually, but I'll just change it later.

The line below the pagination links are now red, instead of dark grey.

At some point, I fixed the post box at the bottom, was an obnoxious grey, switched it to white.

Post Fiend
    Mobile Additions (Screens smaller than 480px)

1) Increased the size of the left navigation and some elements of the body.
    2) Messed around with the lobby screen quite a bit, re-centered it all, and mainly focused on raising the text sizes
    3) Increased text sizes in quite a few places, including the 'submit' buttons. I've had a ton of thumb mishaps in the past that I wanted to remedy.

This is quite far from being, I pushed out some preliminary things to make it easier over the weekend. If there are any bugs, post them here.

Regular
    I don't play on my phone very often, but I just logged in to check it out (albeit VERY briefly) and everything looked fine to me. As a matter of fact, I can almost think about playing on my phone now with your mobile layout. The standard default is terrible on phones so I've just gotten into the habit of not playing on my phone.

Do you know if you have the ability to fix the issue where you can't post to the forums from your phone? That was an issue on the default theme, not saying I found that issue with yours, but just thought I'd bring it up.

Post Fiend
    *Fixed overlapping edit/delete forum buttons on Mobile
    *Apparently IPhone users have issues posting in the forum? I've been told my theme helps fix that, so kudos.....

Post Fiend
    Really nice theme good job i found 1 "bug"... on the kingdom page, people in protection are not colored blue like it "should" hope it will be "fixed" as it would be easier to see... perhaps also add a color for inactive provinces if possible thats just a suggestion

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by plumrse View Post
    perhaps also add a color for inactive provinces if possible thats just a suggestion
    Can you do that?

Post Fiend
    I'm seeing people in protection showing in blue. Took awhile to find a kingdom with a few in it, but I found a few.

Do you have a kingdom that you could PM that isn't working? Or perhaps it's vacation mode (i'm not sure if vacation mode works the same or different than protection)

I republished just to be sure (make sure you refresh CTRL + F5) to see if maybe it messed up or something, if not, tell me which browser you are using, could be a conflict I'm not seeing.

I'm not sure on the other, I don't have a provinces in my kingdom to test it out. I'd wager all they add is a hidden + sign when the monarch is logged in, it might not be classed. If you have time, you can always dig in there and see if you have one, or PM me that kingdom # as well and I could look. My first thought is that it wouldn't be a public class, otherwise everybody would know who the inactives were

Regular
    Finding inactives is not difficult due to targetfinder, however, there is no way within game to determine that except for monarchs.

The purpose is probably to prevent people from targeting inactives, but then again, their inactive, so who cares. And you can look it up on targetfinder anyway so there's no real need to mask it to just monarchs.

But I know you have no control over that.

Post Fiend
    Okay i found the "bug" its coz of utool i couldn't see the blue, red and "copper" color.. enabling kingdom sorter in utools settings will remove the colors ^^ so if anyone is having the same problem now you might have a solution ^^

Post Fiend
    *Styled the Potential Targets Screen so that it's read-able
    *Empty Paragraph tags shouldn't display or take up space in the design anymore
    *Cleaned up the Aid Page
    *Odd Rows on unused slots have a darker font now
    Last edited by calamity; 22-07-2014 at 15:32.

Post Fiend
    *Added some minor utools fixes that didn't screw up the main template. - Tons of issues there to deal with

Post Fiend
    *Fixed mobile navigation problem caused by yesterday's additions.
    *Utools - more fixes to the Left navigation, it's not the prettiest thing, but it'll do
    *Utools - kingdom page now highlights correctly

Post Fiend
    I have a suggestion if its possible... to change the color of kingdom stats ( NW, Land, Provinces.... ) when a kingdom is war coz at this point its black on a really dark red which is kind hard to read but if it was ex. white it would be much easier... not sure that its possible but if it is please try and lighten the one of the colors

Post Fiend
    I think you are referring to a Utools feature.

When I'm at war next go around, I'll load it up and see what I can do.

Thread Information