Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Theme #1

Post Fiend
    *Utools - moved the black box directly below the resource table over to the right above the advertisement and changed it's font color and background to match the theme.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by plumrse View Post
    I have a suggestion if its possible... to change the color of kingdom stats ( NW, Land, Provinces.... ) when a kingdom is war coz at this point its black on a really dark red which is kind hard to read but if it was ex. white it would be much easier... not sure that its possible but if it is please try and lighten the one of the colors
    Yes, this. When a KD is at the war, the font that notifies you on the KD page is very hard to read. I was about to switch to this theme for a little while but once I saw this problem I switched back to neoclassic. Was too annoying when random targetfinding. You can see it for yourself when you view a KD at war, doesn't have to be your own.

All in all probably the most different out of all the themes, most themes that are posted up focused more on ergonomics than aesthetics.
    Last edited by Nightmare_; 25-07-2014 at 21:55.

Regular
    4:21 is currently at war or is in eowcf, either way check them out to see what we mean. The dark red blob is very hard to read.

Post Fiend
    Kind of unsure what you guys are pointing out.

I'm at war now, but the box that tells me I'm at war on the kingdom page is black text on a tan background. If you don't see that, refresh everything with ctrl+f5.

Every time I post in here, it seems to require that. When I originally fixed this, was a few pages back. Kingdom mate pointed it out, unless I'm missing where you guys are talking about? I'm referring to the small text blurb above the kingdom list.

might need a screenshot, and I haven't tested utools yet, I went into war shortly after I left work on Friday.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post

might need a screenshot, and I haven't tested utools yet, I went into war shortly after I left work on Friday.
    Below should be a picture, if not, go to

http://tinypic.com/r/20h94xj/8

I already hit refresh. Didn't work.

Post Fiend
    Definitely Utools related. I'll try fixing that tomorrow.

Post Fiend
    Oh, is this on Chrome? I've been testing tools on Firefox up to this point

Veteran
    Yep its on chrome. I dont use utools.

Im currently using this on iphone and the color scheme is better. The war indicator is easy to see. It also fixes iphone problems with learning science and posting in forums, so i can actually 100% play on the go. Thanks

Post Fiend
    *Utools - KD Page table and advice message are now fixed. Need to refresh it a couple times to see the fix.

I have to move the invite line back down into the kingdom list, which was a bummer. On firefox, Utools kills the header which invariably screws up the layout, so oh well.

Post Fiend
    * - Increased the size of the textarea for when you edit or add a post, compose a mail.

It's currently set at 500 pixels. I'm open to suggestions as to what it should be, I just know I edited a lot of long posts this weekend during war and it was a pain to do it within that small box before.

Post Fiend
    *Espionage Page - made the 3 days old Intel readable, darkened the color a bit.

Post Fiend
    *Increased the height of the Reverbim Chat Box
    *UTOOLS - throne page - modded stats are now green instead of light gray

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    *Increased the height of the Reverbim Chat Box
    *UTOOLS - throne page - modded stats are now green instead of light gray
    I thought the light gray was easier to see. This kind of hurts the eyes, but I agree a color makes it stand out better. Maybe a different color?

Post Fiend
    *Changed the color to a dk grey. The CSS rule was also affecting an opposing kingdoms hostile/war meter.

Post Fiend
    The viewport changes (hopefully reverted) caused some issues. It took away the ability to Zoom on some devices.

Which led me to playing around, which occasionally has its benefits.

On phones, I moved the chat to the bottom of the screen

The IPAD version is uh.........unique........so, if you have an ipad, refresh and yell at me.
    Last edited by calamity; 30-07-2014 at 17:20.

Thread Information