Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Theme #1

Post Fiend
    I like your theme.

I think if you changed the color of the text on the state affairs page for the positive values... currently a light/neon green to a darker shade of green I think it would have a cleaner more pleasing look to it. the current green color kind of hurts me to look at. Just a little suggestion from some random dude, no worries either way.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Going to Change View Post
    I like your theme.

I think if you changed the color of the text on the state affairs page for the positive values... currently a light/neon green to a darker shade of green I think it would have a cleaner more pleasing look to it. the current green color kind of hurts me to look at. Just a little suggestion from some random dude, no worries either way.
    I agree with you. And the red could be a bit darker too I think.

Post Fiend
    I played around a bit and this is what I came up with. Refresh and you should see those changes.

Post Fiend
    Very nice sir.

I really like the transparency to the menus in this one and the colour scheme, it has a really nice look. Not so sure about the tables though.

This is the first custom theme I've liked so far!
    "The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." Terry Pratchett.

Hi, i like a lot this theme but there are two problems with it:
    1. it does not have in throne page the links to this forum/game changes or other links set by game developers
    2. if u get riots u cant see for how long the riots are..the message showing the riot period that should appear in state page is missing.

I would really apreciate if u could fix those 2 things. thx!

Post Fiend
    Oops - the Riots Area I actually just did when I updated the State page a couple days ago.

It built a blank <ul> element and I had no idea what it was. Hey, guess what that was

A placeholder for the riots message. I imagine it's also a placeholder for the Starving Notification as well.

I brought back the Utopian News/Game Update box. My intent was to draw out the monarch message more, so we will see how that goes, or if I need to pick a couple different colors.

This has some other polishes I was working on Friday, probably nothing you'll really notice.

/requires a refresh

Post Fiend
    I was just told it's hidden (game updates) on Utools, so I imagine it's done on purpose on that side.

Unsure if I want to bring it back or figure out where they stick it first before I mess with it. Will have to wait until Monday at a minimum.
    Last edited by calamity; 03-08-2014 at 00:17.

Thx for the info and for the changes. Great job with the theme!

Post Fiend
    With Munk's help, I was able to get a test copy going to test some things.

I added some tweaks in to both of my themes to make them Munk Script Friendly. You will need to refresh in order to see those changes if you are using it.

Forum Addict
    i was pretty happy with colors on previous one, this one is much closer to your 2nd theme color palette..

not saying its not good, but i cant say i like yellow/orange etc. flashy stuff around the tabs (same with purplish blue&white on money,peasants on top).. they just doesnt go well with the main 'dark green' color, with fixing those this could perfectly be a 'dark' version of your theme..

Post Fiend
    It's not that I don't like it Cal, it's actually quite good looking. But it's too different from the original and a bit close to Theme #2. Maybe this should be a third theme. The original version had merits of it's own.
    Last edited by Racetrack; 18-10-2014 at 09:52. Reason: Grammar fix
    Seagulls forever

Post Fiend
    I'm gonna change some things after using this color palette this weekend on my phone. The blue is a tad overwhelming.

Like I said, I didn't feel like creating a third account, so ill play with this one. I did fix some things though, the color palette and background are the easiest things to mess with at this point.

Post Fiend
    Uploaded a new background and palette today, Probably going to stick with the reds on this theme.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Uploaded a new background and palette today, Probably going to stick with the reds on this theme.
    i like the color palette and background, it looks good.. pages & fonts load a little longer though, is that background image bigger than previous ones?

a suggestion would be changing brightness on resources (money, peasants, food etc.), that totally differs out from the general layout in a bad way imo.. it needs more saturation, id prefer colors alike/same as 'royal commands' on main throne page..

Thread Information