Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Theme #1

Post Fiend
    I'm probably going to get rid of the fonts, honestly can't tell much difference in using these currently.

I'll swap the colors on the resource bar and see how it looks. The idea behind the original monarch message coloring was for it to intentionally stand out.

Post Fiend
    *Removed the fonts - should free up a ton of loading time
    *Changed some colors around all over

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    *Removed the fonts - should free up a ton of loading time
    *Changed some colors around all over
    its a lot faster now, dont know if fonts alone was causing the delay.. colors are also pretty well now, ty for quick response!

agree with monarch message & resource bar standing out - but resource bar was standing a little TOO out

Post Fiend
    It was a large part of it. Roughly 16 Web Fonts covering bold/italic/regular. Anywhere from 30-45KB per file.

*Moved the account tab on mobile and browsers lower than 1020 so the Utopia logo doesn't overlap

Post Fiend
    Cal you need to change your first post image again. Before Bishop yells at you.
    Seagulls forever

Forum Addict
    It was a large part of it. Roughly 16 Web Fonts covering bold/italic/regular. Anywhere from 30-45KB per file.

*Moved the account tab on mobile and browsers lower than 1020 so the Utopia logo doesn't overlap
    i think you messed up something while you are upgrading, or somehow i didnt realize it until now because %90 of my play time is from pc/laptop..

i had to travel this weekend, bound to my mobile - but resources tab doesnt show when i login from mobile, and it gave me quite a bit of headache scrolling back to throne to check my gc/food etc. after everything i do.. if that is a feature you deliberately did to minimize mobile stuff, i dont care about it because i dont use mobile much.. but if it went mia without your notice, you should take a look at it

Post Fiend
    Works for me. Can always try refreshing to make sure you have the latest stylesheet.

What type of phone are you using? I may be able to emulate it and see if I can re-produce the problem.

I have a windows phone, and it works on my device, and know that Racetrack above uses an Iphone.

Could be a resolution problem on a specific phone. I used Iphone specs for the mobile friendly CSS.

Forum Addict
    Works for me. Can always try refreshing to make sure you have the latest stylesheet.

What type of phone are you using? I may be able to emulate it and see if I can re-produce the problem.

I have a windows phone, and it works on my device, and know that Racetrack above uses an Iphone.

Could be a resolution problem on a specific phone. I used Iphone specs for the mobile friendly CSS.
    im using an iphone 5s, and both resource tab and utopian time tab is nowhere to be found in the screen.. as i said, not that i care much because i rarely use my mobile to login..

Post Fiend
    When I emulate a Iphone 5 - here's what I get.

I'm thinking it's a cached stylesheet. They did move in these latest updates from near the top to where they are normally.

Landscape:

Portrait:

Forum Addict
    i dont know the technical stuff you mention, but time & resource tabs just dont appear in reality, unlike those emulations its working perfectly fine on my pc, but on mobile - they just disappear..

p.s. i dont have any apps or modifiers or anything on my iphone, im using safari and i think its pretty much on factory settings..

Post Fiend
    I run iPhone 5s. No mods or apps. I use Safari. I just checked and I'm not having this issue. What iOS are you using? If you upgraded that could be the issue. I always avoid new iOS versions.
    Seagulls forever

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Racetrack View Post
    I run iPhone 5s. No mods or apps. I use Safari. I just checked and I'm not having this issue. What iOS are you using? If you upgraded that could be the issue. I always avoid new iOS versions.
    it started running correctly 2-3 days ago, i have no idea what was messing with it or what corrected the issue..

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    it started running correctly 2-3 days ago, i have no idea what was messing with it or what corrected the issue..
    Odd. But good that it's working.
    Seagulls forever

One thing I noticed:

In both Chrome and Firefox the UTOPIA logo (just to the left of Lobby, Shop, Rankings, etc) doesn't redirect to "www.utopia-game.com" like it does on the default theme (and like it does if you click the UTOPIA logo at the top left of this forum). Is there a way to fix this?

Post Fiend
    I switched it up and brought that feature back.
    Added some logic for when the browsers are resized so that the navigation doesn't overlap it or vice/versa.

The cutoff point is around 1200 pixels for now.

Should be published.

Thread Information