Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Electric Avenue vs Booty Manglers

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Electric Avenue vs Booty Manglers

Let's get it on!

Can people from the kingdoms in question tell us about themselves?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Greetings Warriors of Utopia,

A wise old Owl sat on an oak, The more he saw the less he spoke, The less he spoke the more he heard, Why aren't we like that wise old bird?

Electric Ave. is a newer kd with humble beginnings that is simply trying to have fun warring. Not much for talking, just action. Wish Booty Manglers the best of luck in this upcoming duel. We'll try our best. (I hope I don't get chained, hehe)

- Nab

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by naboule View Post
    Greetings Warriors of Utopia,

A wise old Owl sat on an oak, The more he saw the less he spoke, The less he spoke the more he heard, Why aren't we like that wise old bird?

Electric Ave. is a newer kd with humble beginnings that is simply trying to have fun warring. Not much for talking, just action. Wish Booty Manglers the best of luck in this upcoming duel. We'll try our best. (I hope I don't get chained, hehe)

- Nab
    Sounds like you are about to get owned.

Needs to get out more
    This'll be good. They didn't get up there by accident. Good luck, you both have funky cool names.

I won't spam the thread unnecessarily, but I noticed EA are holding a nw advantage. Not too many thin nw provinces yet, but a couple chains are evident.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 19-07-2014 at 20:22.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Sounds good. Give updates, remove locs. Gl, hf
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

(heavy breathnig) followed by (old dusty coughs)... 1 min... need 1 min.... ok... ok I am ready.

Behold - I have returned I am King(cough, cough, cough) Tuk... Though I might be weak but (cough, cough, (coughs some dry dusty mucus)... Excuse me!!!... I am King TUK and I returned. For to long your kind have marvled at my 20 pack ribs and pelvis. It is time now that the utopian community bows down and love me as their rightful ruler. With the Help of Ben Stiller I escaped the Dorchester Mesuem in United Kingdom in the middle of the night (that was before I fed him to my skeletor Lions). I marched towards Egypt while the ground trambled in fear and clouds covered their piss holes and ran for cover. I have re-recruited my army and awaken the army killed by Moses (except for Ramses - god would not allow it) and we began marching to reclaim our lands. And behold - none other these Booty Manglers challenge us to a fight. Little do they of me and my legendary stories. A fight is what they want - A fight is what I shell gladly give. Do not be fooled by my ever lasting beauty locked in the youthfulness of 18 - I will indeed throw you off the cliffs as my predessors did to me. You will feel the punishment that was inflicted on me; however, yours shell be ever lasting - the fool that dared to challange the Great King TUK...

With my magical Spell - I shell delete all your accounts... BOOOM.. wait.. wrong spell... HAKUNAMATATA... WTH... (shhh.. to bishop only - can you help with this part alittle?... I am not really King Tuk - just trying to inflict fear into the hearts of the enemy - just like the maori warriors and their haka dance...ty... and plz do not tell anyone)

Let the games begin and let the utopian geeks watch while I pulverize them single-handedly. MUAAHAH (cough, cough, cogh) HAHAAHAHA
    Last edited by KingTuk; 19-07-2014 at 04:07.

Sounds fun indeed. Keep us posted!
    PEW PEW PEW!

Strategy Moderator
    taking a look at intell i predict Booty gonna lose :/

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    taking a look at intell i predict Booty gonna lose :/
    The BM nw has fallen, but acres are fairly close considering the turtle capability of EA and extra province. I'd say the war plan for BM is sound, just not sure they'll have enough grunt to complete their objectives. EA is doing what they're supposed to and I've noted an edge in activity in their favor.

Edit: I understand your kingdoms are busy but as a nod of curtesy should at least offer some token information. Not for me, I can see your kingdom pages. This would be for Palem and his attempt to bring interest to more of the game than the top.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 20-07-2014 at 19:54.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Forum Addict
    wow 2 first posters on behalf of electic avenue? hmm, or should i call you - meh nvm ill keep it to myself

Well, what would you like to know.... Booty manglers are in it for the win... 2 dragons sent from each side... BM slayed both quickly while EA tanks them and waits for their faeries to slay.... Ea opened with a max gain wave while booty manglers sucked up the acre loss and chained a few faeries..

Needs to get out more
    And you're faery set at the top; how's he holding up? - I agree the alignment looks better than the nw/acres. How's you're activity vs EA?

Thank you for the summary btw.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 21-07-2014 at 13:49. Reason: Edit: plural for a single
    ________
    Weed bowls

well, our set up is a bit weird to war with.. ea has a orc clerirs and dwarf sage base with lots of elf/faery provinces turtling... While we pretty much have no kind of set up.. just let people play what they want to this age.. as far as activity wise we are chaining deep and hard while EA are max gaining provinces down the chain..... We are out uniqing and out hitting them.. I'll be more than happy to tag up and write full disclosure on the war after it is over...

Needs to get out more
    Objectively speaking they have their dwarves at the top with faery at the next defensive belt. This challenge is insurmountable in my eyes, but my hope is to see a brilliant effort from BM.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information