Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA vs PewPew

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    If you wanted so bad to war good kd both BB and special CR was much better targets for you. CR had 2 cows with half my army/wpa/sci and clear more bad setup vs you for time when you need to leave war. Your choice us was based pure on emotions not on objective factors.
    Objective factor 1: BB was in end of war.
    Objective factor 2: CF with CR.

Or are you saying they shouldn't let little things like deals or war status get in the way of them fighting someone?

Anyone have an updated SN? I got QQ'ed at last time I tried to get one

Forum Fanatic
    I had chat with pet and did all i can for improve our relation. Did several different fair offers so we can move on from past. He told me you still feel mad on us from last age when i had other info during last age. So i made my best for fix our relation but you rejected it. So you cant complain more about "bad Elit" its was your kd choice.

If you wanted so bad to war good kd both BB and special CR was much better targets for you. CR had 2 cows with half my army/wpa/sci and clear more bad setup vs you for time when you need to leave war. Your choice us was based pure on emotions not on objective factors.
    Petrified. Give elit 10k land now for cf is very good deal!!!

Seriously can someone disclose what offers were on the table from AMA please.

Binper alliance is now owe Elit 20k acres. Soon Elit will become unreasonable though, better pay now avoid that elit.

How are the NSes going from PP? I assume the undeads are running WT
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Ummmm I guess they are. We are not really paying much attention to the undead beyond their weak offense an even weaker defense.its kind of like that youtube video with the two chicks slapping each other, except we slap twice for every slap of theirs.

To put this in perspective..... AMA has about 1million total op and 960 k total defense. Pew has 40% more of both.
    Last edited by Sheister; 15-07-2014 at 13:40.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Go pew!

** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from January 1 of YR1 till February 19 of YR1 - 43 hours

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 125 (7,960 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 111 (7,797 acres)
    -- Ambush: 4 (103 acres)
    -- Conquest: 3 (60 acres)
    -- Raze: 2 (230 acres)
    -- Massacre: 3 (2,553 population)
    -- Failed: 2 (1.6% failure)
    -- Uniques: 58
    Total attacks suffered: 90 (4,037 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 39 (2,858 acres)
    -- Ambush: 39 (1,179 acres)
    -- Failed: 12 (13.3% failure)
    -- Uniques: 30

** The kingdom of PewPew **
    Total land exchanged: +3,923 (125/90)
    +1,408 An unknown province (17/0)
    +557 Stop use your broken sim (4/0)
    +440 I can give hint to rest (3/0)
    +333 Why you fail use your brain (7/3)
    +303 Flogger all time have problems (3/0)
    +254 You need proper punish (6/3)
    +214 prov crow is much more complex (5/1)
    +179 i dont share cfs with bb (6/5)
    +175 Im One From Best Trolls Around (7/6)
    +167 You loss with not ever get war (7/5)
    +156 Time for return favor (5/3)
    +136 we have TEMPORAL CF terms (8/4)
    +123 Give us 20k for spear lies (6/5)
    +98 you know noting (4/3)
    +85 how retard become game (8/6)
    +84 do bad stufs for get crown (8/9)
    +80 Im laugh on your kd (8/8)
    +47 What matter is what I believe (5/4)
    - Actually AMA won NW crow (0/2)
    -1 still its wont work (4/2)
    -106 Both Was Lame To Other (0/2)
    -122 You are total n00b (4/6)
    -181 kill normal logic compete (0/2)
    -276 AMA did again best diplo (0/11)

** The kingdom of AMA **
    Total land exchanged: -3,923 (90/125)
    +431 An unknown province (8/0)
    +47 We run forwards arms held high (1/0)
    - Our enemies are shivering (1/0)
    -30 and aim them at our enemies (8/6)
    -33 searching for (2/1)
    -54 we are roaring (0/1)
    -78 Twentyfive knights of divinity (6/5)
    -83 perish defending our story (4/4)
    -86 at the blood red sky (3/9)
    -97 into the muddy battlefield (2/4)
    -113 There is no greater glory to (4/5)
    -154 As we scream shout and roar (7/6)
    -176 and our foes sinking (8/8)
    -180 We rip out our swords (4/5)
    -198 We have not yet won (3/6)
    -224 swift deaths (2/4)
    -230 we are delivering (0/3)
    -239 the battle has just begun (3/5)
    -242 on the battlefield (5/8)
    -243 that our ancestors taught us (7/12)
    -247 tired and exhausted (2/5)
    -247 the rain is pouring (4/7)
    -297 We hold up our shields (6/10)
    -448 but forever chanting the verse (0/4)
    -453 swords pointing (0/3)
    -479 respite and tranquility (0/4)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Ummmm I guess they are. We are not really paying much attention to the undead beyond their weak offense an even weaker defense.its kind of like that youtube video with the two chicks slapping each other, except we slap twice for every slap of theirs.

To put this in perspective..... AMA has about 1million total op and 960 k total defense. Pew has 40% more of both.
    Are you double counting elites?

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Are you double counting elites?
    he is, thats total off and def kd wide

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    he is, thats total off and def kd wide
    Then it substantially overstates the military advantage.

If you send out 600k offense and lose 300k defense as a result, that's very different from a kd that can send out say 400k offense without losing any defense (high spec undead).

Still an advantage because of pure numbers / flexibility, but it overstates the true advantage.

I'd be more interested in ospec, dspec, and elite counts by kingdom.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post

If you have this big advantage why you complain all time how we are doing what we think is best for us? Do you know win with this big advantage mean noting...its expected, but if you loss going to be big shame.
    Stop act like angry kinds and play your game. We do same.

Objective factor 1: BB was in end of war.
    Objective factor 2: CF with CR.

Or are you saying they shouldn't let little things like deals or war status get in the way of them fighting someone?
    1. Objective bb will be more pumped compare us so its less good target but best fight if pew is look for good fight.
    2. Making CF with kd you can wave and farm is bad deal. Your kd was much more unprepared from us. Waving you, get free wave and after it jump us will have put them n1.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    1. Objective bb will be more pumped compare us so its less good target but best fight if pew is look for good fight.
    Assuming they don't have a deal and wanted to wait, yes, BB would have been the 'best' fight. Assuming they didn't want to wait..
    2. Making CF with kd you can wave and farm is bad deal. Your kd was much more unprepared from us. Waving you, get free wave and after it jump us will have put them n1.
    1) I'm in war in a kd sub1mil nw. Waving me would probably be bad for their rep.
    2) CR wouldn't have been less prepared than you if they didn't have a CF. CR was more prepared than you when pew2 won their war, and was continuing to spend more time in fort getting more trained relative to you, until you explored and went fort to prep for pew. You have cause and effect backwards. CF -> less prepared. Not less prepared -> CF.

I like to post
    2) CR wouldn't have been less prepared than you if they didn't have a CF. CR was more prepared than you when pew2 won their war, and was continuing to spend more time in fort getting more trained relative to you, until you explored and went fort to prep for pew. You have cause and effect backwards. CF -> less prepared. Not less prepared -> CF.
    I know you have "legit multie" and hit oop kd you suspected for AMA/BB/Pyro. Not surprised you are going this "creative way". Really lame play from you personal.
    About CR maybe they was less prepared because had cf alredy but how im supposed to know it?
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Can we get a summary, is AMA holding armies or how long till their 2nd wave?
    My life is better then yours.

If you have this big advantage why you complain all time how we are doing what we think is best for us? Do you know win with this big advantage mean noting...its expected, but if you loss going to be big shame.
    Stop act like angry kinds and play your game. We do same.
    I am not complaining, I am stating a fact, you always drag long hostiles. Its what you do. I think you are wrong in this case and its gonna bite you, but its what you do. It was expected. I don't care if we lose or not. I don't care if we crown or not. I am just trying to roll in the top.

1. as was pointed out to me last age..... this is not about good fights. If you want to roll in the top, you have to stop crying about good fights. You can thank Korp, BB, AMA for my education. YAY! I LEARNED!
    2. Perhaps we like them more than you? Do we need a good reason? Nope! ITS OUR FUN! NOT YOURS! OMG! This is how things can go in the top, if you want to roll int eh top, you have to stop crying about things that go against you.

lol

and

LOL Elit accusing CR of lame play. This is how you roll in the top right? Isn't this fun? This is how you need to be man. If you are not pro enough for it, you need to evaluate if you are really top material.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Can we get a summary, is AMA holding armies or how long till their 2nd wave?
    AMA wave was simultaneous with pew's last wave because we lapped em. So now having completed two AMA waves and 3 pew waves, pew is up 4K acres.

Thread Information