Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Munkbot

Forum Fanatic
    Try saving it on your desktop as a bookmarklet and then opening it from your mobile browser:
    http://www.labnol.org/software/googl...arklets/27894/

I'll tinker with my android phone tomorrow and see what I see.

Forum Addict
    I'm pretty sure you cannot simply 'paste' the link into the url anymore -- but if you have saved the javascript link as a bookmark it should work fine. Works fine on my android phone and it seems it works for most people.

Post Fiend
    I found that the latest update to chrome doesn't let you open munkbot from the bookmarks page. However, you can still load it on an android phone by following these steps:
    1. Set up the munkbot bookmark for android as described on the umunk.net webpage
    2. Name the bookmark "munk" (or whatever you want)
    3. From the thronepage, type "munk" (or whatever you named it) in the search bar. Chrome should give you a suggested link with a URL that reads "javascript:..."
    4. Click that.

Hope it helps. That's how I've been doing it since the latest patch to chrome for android.

Post Fiend
    The above tip worked! If I try to open the bookmark directly doesn't work. If I type it in it does.

can anyone pls help how to integrate umunk with whatsapp?

Quote Originally Posted by dreadknot View Post
    can anyone pls help how to integrate umunk with whatsapp?
    Stop spamming...it aint gonna happen.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Veteran
    A few questions: can you store intel on it? Do I have to idle on IRC to get a channel opened (I can't do that, my kids do school on the computer), is there a "how to use" guide. Sorry if I'm bothering anyone. I just want to use this and I don't know how.
    Long live Mehul!

Sure it stores intel! Better than anything else on the market: http://i.imgur.com/I5JA6Jw.jpg

And it will display orders, aid requests, and events ingame: http://i.imgur.com/KNitgLQ.jpg

The intel site element can be used without IRC or Slack but it would boarder on misappropriation. It's such an amazing tool with chat connectivity; it will ping you whenever a spell needs recasting or armies return, players can be called or smsed right from command line, and there are tools abound besides that would take all day to cover.

All you need to do to get it running is to contact munk via irc, whatsapp, or email. The only catch is that it needs donations once in a while or mink will start shutting things down piece by piece in order of hilarity.
    Last edited by octobrev; 14-06-2017 at 16:39.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I like to post
    Munk is the greatest intel site in the history of Utopia. Fact.

Veteran
    Ok. Had my stewart contact him.
    Long live Mehul!

Is there anyway to out how many troops of each type and number from a SOM? Something upoopu does great, eg. can see numbers from a raw SOM, 2000 offspecs and 4520 elites sent, currently only shows calculated army off/def/ambush values.

Forum Addict
    try with .rsomc

r for raw somc. Should should you what you are asking for.
    umunk.net
    Contact me if you want munkbot (find me on irc or on email).

I can't imagine why you would need it though as it calcs ambushes for you!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    To see whether it's worth the ambush. Lots of elites sent? Worth it. Majority specs and less elites and high-ish defense to break? Not really worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Well around the start of the age munk usually forgets to update the values and so people end up bouncing(very annoying) or oversending on ambushes, he's usually pretty quick about fixing it tho.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Thread Information