Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Munkbot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Addict

Munkbot

Munkbot

Got myself a prettier website: http://umunk.net/ -- be sure to check out the forums http://umunk.net/forum.html

Find me on utonet on #munkbot to ask questions :)

This is what CR uses. It has similar features to stingernet plus a number of other ones. It includes an activity tracker (internal and external), links to prep and province simulators to help you prepare for conflicts or think through strategy, and has fully customizable views that are designed to be exported into other tools for setting up waves. It is both a website and a bot.

It also tracks op success rates over time and will automatically calculate WPA for provinces you collect all intel on. (You can force it with !wpacalc on IRC).

It also has incorporated tools similar to utools.

Any KD can get it as it takes me 1-2 hrs to set it up fully for a new KD. It's 'free' but donations are very welcome for the time spent.

See below for screenshots:
    Ingame:

Site:

See more screenshots here:
    http://munkbot.umunk.net/

Get it?
    Contact Munk on IRC or PM me here.

Features:
    orders
    aid
    tracks ops
    tracks attacks
    show intel
    integrated with whatsapp and can call/sms.
    perform calcs (soldswap / wpacalc / defence home / practical offence / offense keeping set defense and much more)
    Last edited by munk; 01-08-2014 at 09:23.
    umunk.net
    Contact me if you want munkbot (find me on irc or on email).

We been test pilotes. Had a few players using it the last 24h by android, iphone, computer and it runs smooth and we love it!
    Awesome work done by the Munk! We move entire KD over from today to Munk after overwhelming performance from this system. All Hail Munk!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Fanatic
    Very good. Can also use it on your mobile (Iphone + Androids) and somehow the Ajax navigation system makes the game run smoother on mobiles and the web. Would definitely recommend!

*edit* I actually believe there is no need for an app using munkbot!

I <3 munkbot. I wanna have, like, ten thousands of his babies.

We've used it for a couple of ages and it's better than anything I've used. The other bot that also some "buzz" is good but I prefer Munk's as it has some features that puts it over the top like sapp/calling integration. Plus this bot comes with someone with a personality. It's easy to use, as well. Any wall-licker can learn it pretty fast. Thanks for your hard work, Munk.

Enthusiast
    It has a .munk function that inserts munk's name into chunk norris jokes.
    #jesters
    - === Interested in joining? === -

Enthusiast
    I highly recommend that anyone who has this bot search !urban munking. Only then can you unleash it's true potential.

What ever happened to good ole figuring it out on your own. Impressive looking program, but call me old fashion, I like playing the game and not having something do it for me.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Starvd View Post
    What ever happened to good ole figuring it out on your own. Impressive looking program, but call me old fashion, I like playing the game and not having something do it for me.
    Indeed

Forum Fanatic
    It makes life easy for a king to monitor your kingdoms progress and frees up a lot of his time. Monarchs are the thing ultimately dwindling in this game. More monarchs means more kingdoms means more players hooked!

Munk has a pretty bot but his face is sub par.

Also I cannot stress this enough, any kingdom that uses irc + a bot should at the very least speak to munk. See if it's what you want, chances are it is.

The amount of things this can do that is not even mentioned here will surprise you.
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 17-07-2014 at 11:22.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Starvd View Post

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    It makes life easy for a king to monitor your kingdoms progress and frees up a lot of his time. Monarchs are the thing ultimately dwindling in this game. More monarchs means more kingdoms means more players hooked!
    ^ this ^

It is an information storage system. If you want to know why people don't want to do it the old fashion way you could ask the same question to every company paying millions $ to use a giant ERP platform from SAP or Oracle. It gives leadership a framework to more efficiently manage everything.

It lets the theorycrafters run simulations and provide builds for people to follow
    It lets war leaders monitor every detail of the enemy KD including economy of their provinces, their login activity and their army return timers
    It lets general leadership monitor kd activity and make sure people arent starving, not logging in, running appropriate off/def/tpa/wpa build specs, science allocations, etc ,etc
    etc
    etc
    etc

Peppie said it in another thread, leaders need information, without information you cant make informed decisions. Utopia does a bad job of letting leaders have information since you cant see anything going on in any province outside of their land and networth. Bots such as this one bridge that gap among other things.
    Last edited by Cry0; 19-07-2014 at 02:41.
    #jesters
    - === Interested in joining? === -

Trust me I get why it exist and it's a great looking program, but my preference is to do it on my own. lol I am not comparing it to a company that makes money, because that doesn't compare at all. This is a game and its meant to be fun. Part of that is running different builds and figuring out what works for you. If I had a program that told me exactly what each build would do then this game would get old quickly. This program to me is like starting an online dynasty on FIFA and then simming the entire season. I get why it exist and its great for those who want to use it. But, if I am playing a game (that I cannot profit from) then I am going to play the game and not have a program do it for me. This game used to give you free things for not logging in for 12 hours or so. It was meant for the casual gamer that wants to add a decent make believe strategy based war game. Sure their are the kingdoms like PEW PEW and AMA that are hard-core about this. Thats great and more power to them, its better for the game to have competition. If my kingdom gets up to that point then we wont have an option but to use something like this to be competitive. I just think it takes away from the game itself. Again not knocking it, just my personal opinion. Things evolve and you must adapt, I get it.

Forum Addict
    This script doesn't tell you what to do.. at all?

It's automates something that all kingdoms more or less try to do anyway -- get an overview of your intel. While doing it it adds a few features so that people can communicate easier and get the shared intel.
    umunk.net
    Contact me if you want munkbot (find me on irc or on email).

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Attero View Post
    I completely agree with Starvd. I rarely use any programs and rarely use the in game target finder. Keeps the game fun and it feels like you really work for the gains you recieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    This script doesn't tell you what to do.. at all?

It's automates something that all kingdoms more or less try to do anyway -- get an overview of your intel. While doing it it adds a few features so that people can communicate easier and get the shared intel.
    It's good that you have done this munk; more noble work from CR.

As Attero and Starvd, I'm not opposed to this but it's not my style. In fact I'd consider facing a kingdom so equipped as a worthy challenge. My intuition tells me this may be one of those right brain/left brain preferences.

If I may ask, how did you choose your kingdom strategy this age? No secret details, just a general summary if you please.
    And...
    Thank you and thank you on behalf of the community. Any pursuit that may result in players staying or better is a good work munk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information