Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Munkbot

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    Munkbot

Got myself a prettier website: http://umunk.net/ -- be sure to check out the forums http://umunk.net/forum.html

Find me on utonet on #munkbot to ask questions :)

This is what CR uses. It has similar features to stingernet plus a number of other ones. It includes an activity tracker (internal and external), links to prep and province simulators to help you prepare for conflicts or think through strategy, and has fully customizable views that are designed to be exported into other tools for setting up waves. It is both a website and a bot.

It also tracks op success rates over time and will automatically calculate WPA for provinces you collect all intel on. (You can force it with !wpacalc on IRC).

It also has incorporated tools similar to utools.

Any KD can get it as it takes me 1-2 hrs to set it up fully for a new KD. It's 'free' but donations are very welcome for the time spent.

See below for screenshots:
    Ingame:

Site:

See more screenshots here:
    http://munkbot.umunk.net/

Get it?
    Contact Munk on IRC or PM me here.

Features:
    orders
    aid
    tracks ops
    tracks attacks
    show intel
    integrated with whatsapp and can call/sms.
    perform calcs (soldswap / wpacalc / defence home / practical offence / offense keeping set defense and much more)
    We're hoping to hear from you soon Munk.
    Long live Mehul!

I'm a umunk illiterate. How do you integrate umunk with Slack?
    I have made a KD Slack but just dont understand how to pull in umunk.

Can anyone help an idiot like me?

Veteran
    Hey munk. Looking for a reply from you to H00dedclaw please? You'll get your "donations" and then some. 133 DKK when its set up and working good for you? I amy also have coding work for you if you're interested.
    Long live Mehul!

Regular

The .rsom isn't very easy to read in Slack

Using the bot box in-game gives spaces between armies, but there are no spaces when using the command in Slack. Any way to address that or is it something that Slack users will have to deal with, like no colors? :(

Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post
    To see whether it's worth the ambush. Lots of elites sent? Worth it. Majority specs and less elites and high-ish defense to break? Not really worth it.
    That's what Octo's saying though, munkbot calculates how much defense it'll take to break, therefore letting you know if it's worth ambushing.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

I saw in the hints that theres a way to integrate the irc bot with Slack channels. Has anyone done this? Anyone provide more context on what needs to happen? I'm a slack admin noob.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by havoga View Post
    I saw in the hints that theres a way to integrate the irc bot with Slack channels. Has anyone done this? Anyone provide more context on what needs to happen? I'm a slack admin noob.
    Usually you would actually move the bot to slack (and allow people to connect via their IRC clients if desired). As for how to do that.. dunno! :)

Postaholic
    What are the chances of the activity tracker coming back,even if for intra kd only?

Getting back into ghetto leadership im realizing how little support there is for leadership. This tool was invaluable and I'm still not entirely sure why it was removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    What are the chances of the activity tracker coming back,even if for intra kd only?

Getting back into ghetto leadership im realizing how little support there is for leadership. This tool was invaluable and I'm still not entirely sure why it was removed.
    intrakingdom activity tracker would be nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    intrakingdom activity tracker would be nice!
    King: Why didn't you make the wave? The tracker says you should be on at 12!

Peonist: Hey man, I don't make waves. I thought you only wanted cool people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Make it easier to read on a single section, with men at home and What kinda men at home.

Post Fiend
    Munk, sent you a message via these forums about 2 weeks ago, Monday 3rd July I think, not in my sent box as forgot to check it so not sure if you got it or I sent it to the correct person, don't want to re-send and sound like I'm hassling you in case you're busy but any chance you could get back when you're free as I'd like to get munk set up for my kd please. Thanks

For some reason Munk ain't working on my android phone. Use chrome and Firefox. Both won't update or give me the Munk tabs on the left side. It states Munk has been turned on and I have also set Munk to the appropriate link to KD intel site. Works fine on desktop, just on phone will not work? Tried uninstalling both browsers as well and nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeNova View Post
    For some reason Munk ain't working on my android phone. Use chrome and Firefox. Both won't update or give me the Munk tabs on the left side. It states Munk has been turned on and I have also set Munk to the appropriate link to KD intel site. Works fine on desktop, just on phone will not work? Tried uninstalling both browsers as well and nothing.
    Try !auto on in irc or whatever worthless protocol your kd uses other than irc.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Starvd View Post
    What ever happened to good ole figuring it out on your own. Impressive looking program, but call me old fashion, I like playing the game and not having something do it for me.
    Indeed

Thread Information