Quote Originally Posted by khanmy View Post
great tool... wondering if the data charts can be altered in such way thats it little more eligible (perhaps like upoopu - basic information presented in main screen with ops and further detials by clicking on the province or scrolling over)... Perhaps I am be little to critical as I am a new user... but I hope you take the critic in a positive way - one where the data center is more user friendly. Also at odd times both on chrome and firefox it showed same tap multiple times for me.. eg. "Kingdom News" repeated like 4 times on left handside... and lastly - maybe my computer was having one of those monthly cycles... but both firefox and chrome RAM jumped up to 495k megs... cooling fan kicks in and does not shut off - kills the ears overtime.

bot A+++ Data center: I think it needs some work (user friendly - where data is easier to read and follow).
Please give me a screenshot of a simplier data display and I might be able to replicate it.

As for the KD news getting repeated etc etc that's cos I was changing code and moving over to a smarter solution. Hopefully won't happen again -- but my only excuse is because active development is on-going :).