Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Munkbot

Forum Addict
    You can't fake munk bot.
    umunk.net
    Contact me if you want munkbot (find me on irc or on email).

Regular
    I would like to know more please, I am a monarch of a new kingdom, please explain. please pm

Not possible to fake out munk bot with a post because it takes it directly from game screen when page loads and not from something you paste in IRC. That being said, it can be a problem when you donate gc and it send but the page does not load correctly. No way to add your donation later if you screwed up. Same thing with fulfilling aid requests. However, it is not really a big deal and overall the bot works way better than any other one I have used. Intel site is also VERY nice because you can make your own customizable tab if you only want certain data.

I have not used it on my phone yet but will set it up soon. As KD leadership I know it is invaluable when trying to plan out waves or KD wide tactics.

I only play via an ipad, and I love not being a hindrance to my kingdom by not manually loading everything. A++++++ to munk for being 100% mobile friendly.

I like it

Regular
    Can you make for me

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by pjones123 View Post
    Can you make for me
    Contact munk on IRC.

Forum Addict
    Got myself a prettier website: http://umunk.net/ -- be sure to check out the forums http://umunk.net/forum.html
    umunk.net
    Contact me if you want munkbot (find me on irc or on email).

"ANRI

We been test pilotes"

Is he trying to say pilates or pilots?
    My life is better then yours.

someone should sell munk utopia :P
    My life is better then yours.

Post Fiend
    First, I'm using munkbot on my PC and it rocks. Wonderful tool.

Second, I'm having trouble with my android phone. I've followed the instructions and checked with KD mates who have android. As far as I can tell, I'm doing everything right. Is anyone else having problems with Android?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by dsqrd View Post
    First, I'm using munkbot on my PC and it rocks. Wonderful tool.

Second, I'm having trouble with my android phone. I've followed the instructions and checked with KD mates who have android. As far as I can tell, I'm doing everything right. Is anyone else having problems with Android?
    Two of my kd mates couldn't get android phone to work. When you paste the script into the bookmark the JavaScript text at the start gets deleted, per their statements.

Forum Fanatic
    We have no issues with players not being able to use the script.

Can you/they take some screenshots of what's happening as they input it?

I've been telling munk since my time in CR that I (and bry too, and most of the SS when they used munkbot) couldn't get it to work on any mobile browser for android. He replies with '.Donate'...... will try again and look for any script elements being deleted. Not today though.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    We have no issues with players not being able to use the script.

Can you/they take some screenshots of what's happening as they input it?
    One of them said he made the bookmark per instructions. Then activating it does not work when at the throne page. When he looks at the bookmark it looks normal. But if he copies and pastes it the "javascript:" part of the code is not included. Even though you can go back and look at what you copied and plainly see it. It's as if it is ignoring the text is there. He does a workaround by copying the code from elsewhere and pasting the code directly into the address bar and pressing enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    I've been telling munk since my time in CR that I (and bry too, and most of the SS when they used munkbot) couldn't get it to work on any mobile browser for android. He replies with '.Donate'...... will try again and look for any script elements being deleted. Not today though.
    I misunderstood that it was not actually being deleted, just ignored all together. Chrome on android I believe. But pasting the code directly into the url on the throne page works.

Thread Information