Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Early age chart shaping

Thumbs down Early age chart shaping

As most of you know, chart shaping mostly takes place when the end of an Age is in sight. Kingdoms that have nothing left to play for, hand over their acres to a befriended kingdom that has at least a shot at winning something. In some cases, minor chart shaping takes place mid-age, when warring tier kingdoms tend to outgrow the easy targets and offer landdrops to kingdoms that play for the Land crown.

It's rarely ever that a kingdom just farms out so early in the Age, like "Current kingdom is hmmmm (X:XX)" did to "Happy b day zara (Y:YY)", better known as Cromulent Republic (Y:YY). The firstmentioned kingdom won their first war of the age which ofcourse is quite the accomplishment. To celebrate this, they decided to opt for LAND BONUS and throw a farming party to which only "Happy b day zara (Y:YY)" was invited.

As most Utopians are always ready to party, I must ask why "Current kingdom is hmmmm (X:XX)", led by XRONOSSCHOTY of province Melchior, did not invite others to this very entertaining party.

Perhaps the two kingdoms are dating and decided it was time for an intimate rendez-vous, in which case CR wasn't the one getting ****ed. Could it be that friends-of-old decided it was time to grow their crops elsewhere and let their previous kingdom do the reaping; perhaps yet another black-op mindspin (coined) from the side of Cromulent Republic. The latter makes one wonder ... is that is truly in the spirit of the game?

Seems like a lot of speculation. Have any proof that they whored just to feed? Was it part of a CF agreement? I'm all for pot stirring but this seems shakey at best.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Fanatic
    I did expect them to be oow later, but I may have not been paying attention. It seems more likely CR was just on the ball and noticed them oow first and waved? Maybe "hmmm" accidentally took land bonus?

The Jerks.

Have to agree with BoH on this, no matter how much I would like to see CR get punished again :) Thread gets A for effort but an F for content.
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Seems like a lot of speculation. Have any proof that they whored just to feed? Was it part of a CF agreement? I'm all for pot stirring but this seems shakey at best.
    I only have this:

The Kingdom of (Y:YY)
    Total acres exchanged: +1,416 acres (21/0)
    + 1,416 acres: An unknown province from Happy b day zara(Y:YY) (21/0)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUtopianHerald View Post
    I only have this:

The Kingdom of (Y:YY)
    Total acres exchanged: +1,416 acres (21/0)
    + 1,416 acres: An unknown province from Happy b day zara(Y:YY) (21/0)
    This alone don't prove here is deal from both kds for farm out. Im sure CR are in good position to vulture KDs coming oow and take land.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

This Utopian Herald only ever seems to target us, strange.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Forum Fanatic
    So CR waved a kingdom coming oow in normal stance and took 7% of their land and this is now a chart shape??
    Wut

The Jerks.

Regular
    hitting for acres clearly violates the intended use of provinces. better get those acres returned and provinces reset before bishop does it for you.

I'm sure you can find 23 people to spend 2 weeks getting prepared and winning a war for the sole purpose to feed to their friends. I wouldn't do it for $200.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Forum Fanatic
    March 21 of YR1 We have ordered an early end to the post-war period with FamousLastWords (x:xx).
    Slightly odd, but it doesn't mean anything really.

The Jerks.

clear fake war
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    clear fake war
    +1!
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

To all those that said that this isnt a land drop, please kindly revisit the facts. This is an obvious land drop. Kingdom in question ended eowcf, sent out their troops to do learns across the server, and then CR did anon hits after.

In my opinion, there's no problem with land dropping warring kingdoms who took honour bonus and have a few over-sized provinces after winning a war. It happens frequently, and usually the more active whoring kingdoms (or whoever that is free) would get those acres.

However, it seems fishy to some when a kingdom intentionally takes land bonus and have several big provinces, and then land drops straight after that.
    Last edited by TheOne; 17-07-2014 at 08:39.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Forum Fanatic
    Rename thread to "Munk farming, rest of server is jelly"

The Jerks.

Thread Information