Thread: Utopia Wiki Questions, Corrections & Updates

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Some of those spells effects ARE listed in the Age changes;

New Spells:
    Scientific Insights (Paladin Only) - This spell will increase the science effectiveness of target province by +10% (moderate difficulty/short duration)
    Illuminate Shadows (Paladin Only) - Provide target with -20% damage from thievery operations (moderate/high difficulty;moderate duration)
    Wrathful Smite (Paladin Only) - Attacks against province while this spell is active will result in higher casualties for the attacker (moderate difficulty;low/moderate duration)
    Divine Shield (Paladin Only) - Increase magic defense of target (will stack with Magic Shield;low/moderate difficulty;moderate duration)

Sorcery
    Magic Ward (Unf Only) (Paladin Only) - Increase target's spell cost in runes by 25% for duration (moderate difficulty)
    Barrier of Integrity (Unf Only) (Paladin Only) - Stops all drafting that would normally take place in target province (moderate/high difficulty;very short duration)
    Scientific Insights +10%
    Illuminate Shadows +20%
    Magic Ward +25%
    Barrier of Integrity -100%

Wrathful Smite, and Divine Shield would need to be inferred from attack information, and spell success rates, I suppose. Wouldn't expect to see any higher than 10-15% for either.

Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead View Post
    Some of those spells effects ARE listed in the Age changes;

Scientific Insights +10%
    Illuminate Shadows +20%
    Magic Ward +25%
    Barrier of Integrity -100%

Wrathful Smite, and Divine Shield would need to be inferred from attack information, and spell success rates, I suppose. Wouldn't expect to see any higher than 10-15% for either.
    The wiki DOES reflect those values; I never said they weren't present. Looking back at the table, I see I was reading the Spell Bonus as if it were damage modifiers for some reason. Update incoming.

Thread Information