Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Utopia Wiki Questions, Corrections & Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    So, we are updating the wiki and tidying it up and we want to add some kingdom info. If you'd like your kingdom information added you can go ahead and create an account and do that, or we can add it for you in this thread.

Here is an example of a general template we will use.
    Cool beans!

... Barrier of Integrity cost multiplier is 1.4, and Magic Ward is 1.1, I see the cost for Blizzard is missing atm too? Can't help on that one though :P

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    So, we are updating the wiki and tidying it up and we want to add some kingdom info. If you'd like your kingdom information added you can go ahead and create an account and do that, or we can add it for you in this thread.

Here is an example of a general template we will use.
    creating an account does not let you add or edit stuff...unless there is a super secret trick I haven't found

Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead View Post
    ... Barrier of Integrity cost multiplier is 1.4, and Magic Ward is 1.1, I see the cost for Blizzard is missing atm too? Can't help on that one though :P
    These values have been added and the missing ones will be added once they are known. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    creating an account does not let you add or edit stuff...unless there is a super secret trick I haven't found
    Getting Started
    For starters, have a look at our list of Help Articles. If you want to help improve our content, you might want to learn How to Contribute and then find out How to create Articles. Before you can edit the wiki you will need to create an account and apply to utopiasupport@utopia-game.com, so you can be added to the Trusted group (to avoid spam).
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    Explore page needs to be updated to reflect the new province explore pool instead of KD explore pool mechanism. Also, 250% exploration instead of 500% exploration cost in war. Also, under restrictions, add that province cannot explore more than the number of acres they currently have in one go. Eg. province is 500 acres, game will not allow them to explore more than 500 acres in one go.

http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.php?title=Explore

http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.ph...ience_Formulas

This bit on Scientist NW is out to lunch:

Scientist Networth

Networth Per Scientist = ~44gc * tick of experience
    Networth Per Recruit = ~44gc
    Networth Per Novice = ~132gc
    Networth Per Graduate = ~3,300gc
    Networth Per Professor = ~7,392gc

Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post
    Explore page needs to be updated to reflect the new province explore pool instead of KD explore pool mechanism. Also, 250% exploration instead of 500% exploration cost in war. Also, under restrictions, add that province cannot explore more than the number of acres they currently have in one go. Eg. province is 500 acres, game will not allow them to explore more than 500 acres in one go.

http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.php?title=Explore
    These updates have been made. Thank you!

http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.ph...ience_Formulas

This bit on Scientist NW is out to lunch:
    This has been corrected. Thank you!
    Last edited by Crystopher; 23-06-2017 at 19:51.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystopher View Post
    These updates have been made. Thank you!
    Can you also update the Pool Growth section when you get some time? Starts at 200 acres at start of the age. Increases by 3 acres each tick. Cap at 700 acres after which it starts decaying (don't know what's the decay rate as yet).

I can give you the decay rate shortly... it says decay "while outside of war", there has been some debate this Age about what War means, but I can confirm this does include EoWCF in this instance as I am about to leave CF and my pool just went from 1473 to 1476... I will edit update with my findings later today

Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post
    Can you also update the Pool Growth section when you get some time? Starts at 200 acres at start of the age. Increases by 3 acres each tick. Cap at 700 acres after which it starts decaying (don't know what's the decay rate as yet).
    Oh crap, I completely missed that below all the race/pers changes. I'll add that in now :)

I can give you the decay rate shortly... it says decay "while outside of war", there has been some debate this Age about what War means, but I can confirm this does include EoWCF in this instance as I am about to leave CF and my pool just went from 1473 to 1476... I will edit update with my findings later today
    I believe that it also applies to EoWCF, based on this line from the Age 56 changes:

Paradise will remove acres from the explore pool, which will now grow 5 times faster (i.e 100 acres an hour) and also decay .5% an hour. This decay will not occur during war or end of war ceasefire.
    As for the decay rate, the Age 58 changes indicate as such:

Pool growth will be changed from 100 a tick to 50. Decay will be reduced to .25% per tick. In addition to the pool not decaying in war it will not decay if it is less than 10,000 acres.
    I'll be updating the wiki right away with all of this info. Thanks again for your sharp eyes and input!

Just been sitting at 1482 since I left CF ... 0.25% of that is 3.705 ... since mine isn't dropping, if this is the decay rate it must be rounded down? If that is the case, it would appear decay will not stop growth until 1200 acres, and will not actually decay the pool until you go over 1600 acres, and if you did go over 1600, would not decay lower than 1596.

Scientist NW shows a maxed Professor at ~624gc ...

Near as I can tell its around 93?

3 (recruit) + 72(novice) + 96 (graduate) + 72(i believe this is the max a professor can accum?) = 243 ... 243 / 2.6 = 93.46

As of Age 73, it is now ... 243 * 2.6 = 631.8
    Last edited by RattleHead; 21-08-2017 at 13:30.

Not sure why it isn't listed in there but BL rune cost modifier is 2.0 ... I am going to check out the numbers for KR a little later today.

The Ritual page in general needs to be updated for 73, I would like to see the spell cost modifier listed there, or at least in a separate section of the chart on the Mystic formulas page, if not both. As well there is a minor typo on the Ritual page near the top "The Monarch or Steward can being a ritual"

Also, are all Rituals the same cost to cast? Update; Barrier, at least, is a 6x rune cost multiplier
    Last edited by RattleHead; 21-08-2017 at 20:01.

Post Fiend
    In the description for personalities, one of the bullet points for war hero says "Income penalty effects", which I don't think makes sense.

The races and personality screen says "Income Penalty Protection"... change the wiki to match?

http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.php?title=Personality

Quote Originally Posted by luke3 View Post
    In the description for personalities, one of the bullet points for war hero says "Income penalty effects", which I don't think makes sense.

The races and personality screen says "Income Penalty Protection"... change the wiki to match?

http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.php?title=Personality
    Thank you, changed the personality screen to say "Immune to income penalty effects"

Thread Information