Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Utopia Wiki Questions, Corrections & Updates

The Attacking & Defending page is still referring to 'Learn' attacks, and base gains of 9.375%

Doing some housecleaning on the Wiki as I push through some updates for Age 73-74. Please let me know if there's anything that needs to be addressed right away. For the time being, here's what I've corrected so far (from prior posts):

Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead View Post
    Not sure why it isn't listed in there but BL rune cost modifier is 2.0 ... I am going to check out the numbers for KR a little later today.

The Ritual page in general needs to be updated for 73, I would like to see the spell cost modifier listed there, or at least in a separate section of the chart on the Mystic formulas page, if not both. As well there is a minor typo on the Ritual page near the top "The Monarch or Steward can being a ritual"

Also, are all Rituals the same cost to cast? Update; Barrier, at least, is a 6x rune cost multiplier
    - Added BL's rune cost modifier
    - Fixed typo in opening line

For rituals, if someone can provide rune cost multipliers then I'll add them to the Rituals page in a separate table

The Attacking & Defending page is still referring to 'Learn' attacks, and base gains of 9.375%
    - Updated "Learn" to "Abduct"
    - If anyone can provide the base gains on Abduct, I'll have it added to the Wiki.

From what I can tell the rituals do all cost the same, so should be 6

Fix labs. The base bonus is 4% and the max is 100.

EDIT: maybe also check the dragons? There is a reduction of the price.

good info

From what I can tell the rituals do all cost the same, so should be 6
    The Ritual page has been updated and I'll also be adding "Cast Ritual" and "Abolish Ritual" to the spells table. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bo To View Post
    Fix labs. The base bonus is 4% and the max is 100.

EDIT: maybe also check the dragons? There is a reduction of the price.
    The base value was already listed as 4%, but I updated the max from 95 to 100. If you were referring to a different page, please provide a link or page name for reference.

In regards to dragon costs, I need to know if the 25% reduction applies to the Cost Metric formula or directly to the dragon Cost Modifier. Once this has been confirmed, I'll update that section.

It shouldn't really matter in the end on the Dragon, its all multiplicative anyways. I would say it makes most sense to leave the Cost modifiers alone and have adjusted the metric calculation instead.

0.875 * 0.75 = 0.65625

Could just be 0.65, or even 2/3 ...

It shouldn't really matter in the end on the Dragon, its all multiplicative anyways. I would say it makes most sense to leave the Cost modifiers alone and have adjusted the metric calculation instead.

0.875 * 0.75 = 0.65625

Could just be 0.65, or even 2/3 ...
    That was my thinking as well, I just wanted to make sure I made the correct change. I'll put it at 0.656 for now and adjust it if a dev (*wink wink nudge nudge*) happens to confirm otherwise.

EDIT: Had a burst of motivation, so I went through and updated a TON of pages on the Wiki, most notably the Relations page and the Race/Personality pages. Everything should be updated to current values/info, but please let me know if anything was missed. Thanks!
    Last edited by Crystopher; 14-11-2017 at 21:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystopher View Post
    The base value was already listed as 4%, but I updated the max from 95 to 100. If you were referring to a different page, please provide a link or page name for reference.
    I was referring to the buildings page which I use: http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.php?title=Buildings.

Btw I never reached the max for labs so 95% probably is the max(I assumed 100% from memory notes from past ages)..

Quote Originally Posted by Bo To View Post
    I was referring to the buildings page which I use: http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.php?title=Buildings.

Btw I never reached the max for labs so 95% probably is the max(I assumed 100% from memory notes from past ages)..
    This has been corrected, along with several other tidbits that were incorrect (Labs/Unis still had text for Libs/Schools, for example).

I've also reverted the Labs max percentage until someone can confirm otherwise, but I'm pretty certain it's 95%.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Crystopher; 15-11-2017 at 17:15. Reason: Edits complete

Enthusiast
    Refer to thread http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...ailable!/page3

It's been mentioned what are the 4 possible texts that show up when Abolish Ritual is cast but this is not mentioned in the wiki so far. Can it be updated please? This would be very handy for educating people on what messages they need to watch out for while doing Abolish Ritual spell.

http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.ph...ery#Infiltrate

Can we update the wiki for Infiltrate ops... This is what it says

Infiltrate
    Reports on the size of your opponent's guild.

Available to: All
    Relations Required: All
    Effect: Gives an estimate of the number of thieves in the enemy province.
    Operation Message: Our thieves have infiltrated the Thieves' Guilds of [province name] (##:##). They appear to have about X thieves employed across their lands.

It not only gives you TPA but also WPA. Not exactly sure how to get it updated or if we can get the message changed as well??
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

... But it doesn't? You have to gather other intels, and do some leg-work.

... But it doesn't? You have to gather other intels, and do some leg-work.
    Infil a prov and it will fill in the WPA. Yes you need SOS as well to accurately calc MWPA and MTPA tho, but infils grab wpa. If you say it doesn't then how do u get accurate intel on WPA?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

And what will fill in the WPA? You don't just need to SoS to determine mods, you need it to determine raw WPA as well, because they have population science, and varying amounts of NW from science, which all has to be parsed in order to get an accurate count.

Infiltrate tells you how many thieves a Province has, anything else you have to infer yourself using other intel.

Thread Information