Thread: Bishop - Multiple Theme ?

Post Fiend

Multiple Theme ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can you only create 1 theme per utopia account?
    Last edited by calamity; 17-07-2014 at 18:34. Reason: Took out Bishop in the title

Regular
    That would be unfortunate. Considering I like your design and want to see another one.

My understanding is that you can create multiple themes but you'd need to use a new github account for each one - are you seeing something different?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Yes, I go through the process of publishing it, but it reverts back to the one I have.

When I reset my theme to nothing(default) and try to publish my second one, it says that the owner hasn't published it yet, so I can't use it.

To publish multiple theme's I'd need to be a multi, are we cool with that :P ?
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

calamity, what is your support ID?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

calamity - did you share the second theme with someone else before you tried to publish it? The first person in uto to use the url becomes the themes owner.

PM me your theme name and we can dig deeper.

Post Fiend
    All set now. For theme makers, if you don't test it in Utopia first before handing out the URL, it will be locked to somebody else.

I didn't think my testers would do that, so I intend to be a tad more stringent before handing out stuff I haven't published yet.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    All set now. For theme makers, if you don't test it in Utopia first before handing out the URL, it will be locked to somebody else.

I didn't think my testers would do that, so I intend to be a tad more stringent before handing out stuff I haven't published yet.

It doesn't sound like your testers did anything, but it's just what happens. They didn't steal it, but rather the program just assigned it to them. Unless I'm understanding this conversation wrong.

Anyway, I look forward to your next design. See which one I like more your current one or this new one.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elanesse View Post
    It doesn't sound like your testers did anything, but it's just what happens. They didn't steal it, but rather the program just assigned it to them. Unless I'm understanding this conversation wrong.

Anyway, I look forward to your next design. See which one I like more your current one or this new one.
    Oh, nada, wasn't accusing them of that. I know which user did it, I just didn't think it would allow him to claim a URL without publishing it. At the time, it wouldn't have passed a security check and would have spit it back out before other users could have used it.

Thread Information