So log in today to see 2 of the Big Bad KDs attacking our KD...and another 22+ prov KD suddenly razing me and my steward for a completely false reason (claimed we attacked them and continued even after they asked us to stop -- nowhere in the news or message history to support that reason).

Of course this happens like .25hrs after we get a war agreed with someone (fortunately the war hasn't actually started) - and are now 20 attacks down before the day has even started... I mean...I get that there are gains reductions for not only size but GB...but it really doesn't do much. It's sorta silly that a kingdom 3x our size can basically wave us for their own bs reasons that just happen to fall in line with 2 others kingdoms attacking us at the same time. What chance do we have?

I will say...I'm very new...joined recently. Was very excited to get our KD going, changing a ghetto into something formidable (at least in the regular KD world of 20 prov KDs). I like wars, I don't mind getting chained, losing acres, etc...but when it comes down to our provs wanting to quit the game because of stuff like this...it makes it difficult to try any more.

I'm not saying make some new rules or anything...just curious what everyone's thoughts are on the following... I would like honest answers please. The Questions have intended audiences..

1) If you're a 25 prov KD that is 5Mil NW, hit into a 1.5mil NW KD - then rage at the province who retaliated against you and send 1/2 the KD to attack not only that province, but the rest of the KD who had nothing to do with any of this...all in the span of 2 hours...what are you trying to accomplish?

2) If you're a 23 prov KD that is 2.25Mil NW and start razing the monarch and steward of a 1.5Mil NW KD - shouldn't you check to make sure that it REALLY IS the KD that apparently pissed you off? Because I saw no evidence anywhere of the claims made against us... Also - what is the point of it? Razing the monarch/steward...at least do trad marches so you gain something out of it...it just seems completely unsportsmanlike.

3) If you're a 20 prov or less KD that is currently under 2Mil NW -- how do you feel about all of this? About how easy it is for any of the above KDs to just hit you freely whenever they want...and that you can't do anything about it - because you aren't 25 provs. Even if they are a similar NW size as you, 25 active provinces will always beat 20 provs with less activity. They will always beat a KD that is trying to form, trying to learn the game, trying to make things better.

I wanted to support the game, work and contribute towards improving the game...but all of this seems so silly. We will likely lose a province out of this - hopefully no more than that.

Again...this isn't a cry for pity. They are honest questions. What are your motives for doing that? Why do you have CFs with your competitors - shouldn't they be the ones you're targeting? The ones that are your size? What's the motive for the 2nd KD? Cause you certainly won't get a war out of that...lastly what's the motive for the other KDs...the motive to try/play when you are constantly harassed by the 25prov KDs...