Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh my

Quote Originally Posted by Maximouse View Post
    Wait, so Pyro randommed you. You retalled, then they went a bit extreme on the retals? That in itself isnt really strange. I am more interrested in the smaller KD razing you shortly after.
    Are the 2 connected?
    Congratulations Maximouse. You just shot yourself in the foot. :D

The 'Big Bad KD' in question was either going to be Pyro or CR. I took a look at my kingdom news when this post came up, and I was pretty certain that Pyro wasnt the 1 he was referring to (and hence was confident CR was the target kingdom). I held myself back from posting in this thread to 'restart' all this smearing campaign on each of our kingdom... but looks like you havent learnt your lesson.

I took a SN on the the probable kingdom based on your kingdom's latest SN, and the fact is that the kingdom that he is talking about is you, CR. It matches the description of his post perfectly.

So please kindly answer your own question

'That in itself isnt really strange. I am more interrested in the smaller KD razing you shortly after.
    Are the 2 connected?'

Are you guys connected to the other kingdom? Is there something going on between both of you?

Please kindly educate the public

(remember, I know how all this whoring thingy works. so I never posted in this thread to shoot you guys.. but looks like you want to start it first.. and start it by shooting yourself in the foot :P)

The girl in the cartoon is topsy/zauper!
    Last edited by TheOne; 18-07-2014 at 10:45.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Needs to get out more
    The easiest thing would be a player based alliance. You might have more in one kingdom than another, but that circumvents the less willing to charge the heavy kingdoms. You just need to set up a couple on rendezvous kingdoms so these players can pull together in one place. Invite credit pool, and willing adoption exchanges and you have a very formidable insurgence.

When I'm off work I'll put together a cJ like post, just for kicks.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 18-07-2014 at 13:36.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    There is no 1.5 million NW KD we mass targetted at all. So sorry CJ. Not us either. I havent had half my KD do retals on 1 KD (1 exception but thats not a 1.5 mil KD by a long shot) all age so far. So quite impossible he is talking about us.

And the question if the 2 actions (big KD hitting and smaller KD razing) still stands. I didnt accuse anybody about anything though. I was wondering if the smaller KD recieved messages connecting the 2 actions since its a bit weird both actions happen at the same time.

Curious about which KD he is talking about now. If its not CR or Pyro, who then? BB? Arent they below 5 mil atm?

my dear friend, go take a SN on 'All nightmare long'. and then see whether cr/pyro or bb corresponds the most to his description. see the razes by the '3rd knigdom'. It was done within 1-2hrs of your hits on them.

rmb, i'm not here to pick to a fight. i'm here to defend accusations made by you on my kd (and im laugh at you for shooting your own foot).

have a good friday night!

To be continued...

-

When I retire from utopia, there will be 2 people I am relieved that I will never have to listen to again: Proteus & cJ.

cJ, you are one of the dumbest human beings alive. If anyone tells me that you're over 12 years old, I'll call them a liar.

Mr ****lock did some research:

** The kingdom of All nightmare long **
    Total land exchanged: -78 (1/5)
    -38 Nightmare Hobo (0/1)
    -40 Cuddly Panda Nightmare (1/4)

*78* total acres gained off them. All this for... a wall of text? This is what I was trying to explain in my post. Newbie monarchs overreact like crazy. If you even SoT them, you get messages like "OMFG STOP WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU" as if they have the absolute right to be isolated completely from utopia.

The reason you're a retard is because of this point: WHO CARES WHO IT IS. You actually investigated this? I didn't even care to look at the SN. The reason that maximouse thought it might be you, is because we've only gotten hits from 2 kds in the past 48 hrs and this 78 acre "retal" is the hardest we've gone on anyone. But that in itself wasn't an accusation of you being scummy players. If you actually read the post, he was defending you.

So, on the point of newbie monarchs overreacting in utopia: look in the mirror. YOU ARE THIS GUY! You are smercjd from a difference universe! That is my research:

You're like one big giant newbie monarch that somehow got his kingdom organized together and between the lack of top kingdoms and your 20th round together, you're somehow in the land crown race, but still have newbie monarch mentality. Case in point: you actually reported us last round. Your kingdom wouldn't be top 50 when I was first winning crowns. Stop embarrassing yourself every time you post and go back to the WW chart you idiot.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    CR and Pyro are getting to the simians level of turning everything thread about them.

The big kingdom in question was CR, and no there was no organized front against said ghetto. The situation's been dealt with, so let's let all the finger pointing and conspiracy theories go...

...and Godly can go sit in a corner alone for a little bit...
    Last edited by Palem; 18-07-2014 at 13:31.

Godly, then tell your maximouse to stop his accusation/finger pointing/kd smearing first. thank you very much. Remember, maximouse decided to start this first.

I didnt bother to do any research or digging, till i saw maximouse first post. You mentioned who would actually care about this? Yep, Maximouse. So are you going to call him a retard? wake up your idea Mr Godly. Remember, I mentioned in my post that I didnt bother to comment earlier in the thread, because we all know how the whoring game works and all.

And Godly, I (and probably alot of other people) dont really care about the **** that you say. I mean... who in the right frame of mind would self proclaim they are the greatest and all. And once again, by the admins of utopia, you got actioned for cheating. Who defines cheating? The admins. And you got actioned for it. So what if I was the 1 reporting it? There's a report button, and it's up to the admins to decide. And btw, it wasnt only me that reported and obviously i wont leak their names. Many other players from different kingdoms also did btw. So stop living in your own world.

--

I dont see a need to post in this thread anymore. Maximouse tried to put Pyro down (and also link us with some 3rd kingdom that did razes and also questioned if they are linked).. but in fact, the poster was referring to CR. Now that is to clear to all whose reading this thread.. There's no need for me to post in here anymore.
    Godly & Maximouse can gladly fill the rest of the thread with their posts as much as they want to.
    Last edited by TheOne; 18-07-2014 at 13:59.

To be continued...

-

smercjd: what a great solution. Bring attention to the top kds and just let them destroy themselves. Masterful.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Don't enjoy competing? Might I suggest solitaire?
    You miss-understood. I don't NOT enjoy competing. It's somewhat neutral -- maybe a 6 on a scale of 1-10 on the liking it side.

Lol - Selfies are the cure-all :D

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    CR and Pyro are getting to the simians level of turning everything thread about them.

The big kingdom in question was CR, and no there was no organized front against said ghetto. The situation's been dealt with, so let's let all the finger pointing and conspiracy theories go...

...and Godly can go sit in a corner alone for a little bit...
    Its perfect, mission accomplished.
    Simians is so calm and nice :)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

On the point of being bombarded...it's not that any ONE KD did all this dmg - it's that ALL of them did it AT THE SAME TIME.
    ** The kingdom of US **
    Total land exchanged: -159 (26/56)
    -- yes, there aren't THAT many acres lost. Because we're doing what we can to keep our heads above the water. We went into fort stance, we've tried to regain acres by attacking elsewhere...But 56 attacks? All conveniently at the same time...

** The kingdom of BeastBlood **
    Total land exchanged: +120 (2/1)
    +65 Got you beat (1/1)
    +55 Heres some hits (1/0)

** The kingdom of 3Mill NW **
    Total land exchanged: +105 (2/0)
    +105 666 (2/0)

** The kingdom of 25 Province KD **
    Total land exchanged: NO CHANGE (2/0)
    - Horton Hears a Hoo (2/0)

** The kingdom of 24 Prov KD **
    Total land exchanged: NO CHANGE (2/0)
    - Blueberry Cream Pie (1/0)
    - Blueberry Marsh (1/0)

** The kingdom of Pyro **
    Total land exchanged: +68 (1/0)
    +68 Colt 45 (1/0)

** The kingdom of CR **
    Total land exchanged: +78 (5/1)
    +54 Internet Husband (2/0)
    +48 Overly Attached Girlfriend (1/0)
    +38 Sudden Clarity Clarence (1/0)
    -62 Priority Peter (1/1)

** The kingdom of smaller anger problems KD **
    Total land exchanged: +23 (1/4) [the point with these guys is that they were raze attacks on the king and steward and 1 trad on another guy]
    +23 Jigsaw (1/0)
    - Number 3 Bends (0/2)
    - King Infront The Wall (0/2)

Completely off topic this:

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    When I retire from utopia, there will be 2 people I am relieved that I will never have to listen to again: Proteus & cJ.
    That opening sentence actually made me smile. "When" implies that you will retire..so when will that be? I actually think I'd miss you ....

cJ, you are one of the dumbest human beings alive. If anyone tells me that you're over 12 years old, I'll call them a liar.
    Insult #1

Mr ****lock did some research:

** The kingdom of All nightmare long **
    Total land exchanged: -78 (1/5)
    -38 Nightmare Hobo (0/1)
    -40 Cuddly Panda Nightmare (1/4)

*78* total acres gained off them. All this for... a wall of text? This is what I was trying to explain in my post. Newbie monarchs overreact like crazy. If you even SoT them, you get messages like "OMFG STOP WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU" as if they have the absolute right to be isolated completely from utopia.
    I agree, 5 hits to make him stop retalling...hardly worth a wall of text.

The reason you're a retard is because of this point: WHO CARES WHO IT IS. You actually investigated this? I didn't even care to look at the SN. The reason that maximouse thought it might be you, is because we've only gotten hits from 2 kds in the past 48 hrs and this 78 acre "retal" is the hardest we've gone on anyone. But that in itself wasn't an accusation of you being scummy players. If you actually read the post, he was defending you.
    Insult #2

Maximouse's post was three-fold.
    1. Stating that PyroManiaCs was the culprit could be understandable seeing it was only 5 hits you did and the Topic Poster made it look like a full-wave retal.
    2. He says that a bit harder retal on the retal isn't very strange, and that's true. It's the only way to stop the retals.
    3. Maximouse tries to relate the "random" raze to PyroManiaCs. That's conspiracy theory for you ... and to link it to PyroManiaCs due to (1.) above.

So, on the point of newbie monarchs overreacting in utopia: look in the mirror. YOU ARE THIS GUY! You are smercjd from a difference universe! That is my research:

You're like one big giant newbie monarch that somehow got his kingdom organized together and between the lack of top kingdoms and your 20th round together, you're somehow in the land crown race, but still have newbie monarch mentality.
    Yeah, you're awesome...we know.

Case in point: you actually reported us last round.
    That only proves one point: it doesn't matter who you are and what your track record is. If you cheat, you get actioned.

Your kingdom wouldn't be top 50 when I was first winning crowns.
    Awesomeness.....and neither would CR, so hush!

Stop embarrassing yourself every time you post and go back to the WW chart you idiot.
    Insult #3, you meanie!

To cJ: don't .... just don't .... just leave it ....
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Post Demon
    Can I still hijack this thread or is it too late?

Forum Fanatic

Thumbs up

All this reaction for 60-odd imaginary acres...

Also :D Godly

Thread Information