Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: PewPew vs Pyro

haha

Quote Originally Posted by L3Kakk View Post
    this entire fight, does not matter, there is a current bug working in favor of pyro effecting the entire outcome of the war. so regardless, this fight , numerically isnt an accurate representation of anything, Bishop needs to come around to fix it and since you really cannot fix the past in sense of what the bug has already done its damage, the war is entirely irrelevant.
    Less QQ more PewPew
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by L3Kakk View Post
    this entire fight, does not matter, there is a current bug working in favor of pyro effecting the entire outcome of the war. so regardless, this fight , numerically isnt an accurate representation of anything, Bishop needs to come around to fix it and since you really cannot fix the past in sense of what the bug has already done its damage, the war is entirely irrelevant.
    Did you report it?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    So you didn't report it?

We are going to be actioned for abusing a bug that we dont know we are abusing?

Anyway, war is still tight. As expected, Pew's core is running over Pyro's core currently We'll see if we can role reversal that in time to come. Time to be the top and not the bottom :

Cow war is still tight with Pew Pew having 3 pure hitters compared to Pyro's 2.5 hitters. However, it is helped with 1 of their cow in having 0 WTs, ****ty thievery science and only 2.5rtpa. So far he he lost about 25k military troops to NS. My guess is this is about 20% of his total troops. He probably has WTs incoming from his previous acres that came in.. 7-8hrs before they are in i believe.

1 way sappy on Pew Pew now. Predict they would need at least 20-24hrs to fund theirs now minimum. They would need to fund maybe about 7-8mil more now on ~230k peasants? We started? funding another sappy at Pew already.

I believe peasants count are slightly equal now (dont have new data).. will update on this.

Faeries of Pew Pew will be the main reason if they win this war. War is still very tight.

bldhf pewpew!

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    We are going to be actioned for abusing a bug that we dont know we are abusing?

Anyway, war is still tight. As expected, Pew's core is running over Pyro's core currently We'll see if we can role reversal that in time to come. Time to be the top and not the bottom :

Cow war is still tight with Pew Pew having 3 pure hitters compared to Pyro's 2.5 hitters. However, it is helped with 1 of their cow in having 0 WTs, ****ty thievery science and only 2.5rtpa. So far he he lost about 25k military troops to NS. My guess is this is about 20% of his total troops. He probably has WTs incoming from his previous acres that came in.. 7-8hrs before they are in i believe.

1 way sappy on Pew Pew now. Predict they would need at least 20-24hrs to fund theirs now minimum. They would need to fund maybe about 7-8mil more now on ~230k peasants? We started? funding another sappy at Pew already.

I believe peasants count are slightly equal now (dont have new data).. will update on this.

Faeries of Pew Pew will be the main reason if they win this war. War is still very tight.

bldhf pewpew!

True that war is still tight. The Pyro cow we have been hitting havent suffered as badly as expected whilst ours suffered worse then expected. Same goes for core chains.

Its sad that the emerald dragon is so bugged. It really screwed us badly in so many ways. One of our cow got alot less acres incoming from his hits which allowed him to be taken down into overpop, Pyros cow did not overpop nearly as badly as he should had from all the hits we put on him, and of course, core chain war would also be alot different if we had suffered -15% rather then -33% gains penalty.

We started at an disadvantaged but managed to equal things alot during the long hostile and start of war (especially the econ factor). Now the emerald dragon bug really shifted things in Pyros favour.

Dunno how little u knew CJ. We were supriced u didnt send the sapphire once war started given the impact it has on ops, especially on the cows. Also someone showed me this, dunno how legitimate thou:

(@zauper) (&cj) thankful there's a bug that's helping us

Maybe Zauper can confirm if its legit or fake?

Nevertheless, it sucks for us obviously: but nothing to do then to fight on and overcome the disadvantage once again.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

lol. you cant take that statement as whole :P

basically, i was informed that Pew Pew's #1 keyboard warrior L3kakk was *****ing about a particular bug that was helping pyro alot. I didnt know what it was, none of pyro know what it was... so obviously I just trolled and played along with what's happening.

the only thing i thought the bug could be... was the overly huge NS kills on your 0 WTs cow.. which killed def specs : elites at a 1.5:1 ratio... however, some munk did the math and said it's not bugged.

Sapphire dragon on us was strong, but I dont see how much more ops our cows was receiving because of it.. maybe there was and i wasnt informed? I mean a 10rtpa faery rogue should succeed on us no matter what.

Right now it's a 1 way sapphire drake on you guys :P

glhf. still a tight war i guess.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Forum Fanatic
    Tbh that is a pyro tactic unless they knew the emerald was bugged when they fought RBL last age. They left the emerald on us for far to long (longer than what they should have) which made us win easier.

I don't think pyro is aware of any bugs if there is any.

Forum Addict
    I'd like to see evidence of emerald giving -33% rather than the -15%...
    umunk.net
    Contact me if you want munkbot (find me on irc or on email).

Post Fiend
    I shall ask the golden question then.. so what is this bug pew's talking about?
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

Forum Addict
    The claim is that emerald dragon made gains -33% rather than the stated (wiki/ingame/changes) of -15%. If this is true it would have made a big difference in the cow/core battle. No evidence have been shown as it's hard to prove 100% due to GBP/GS modifiers to gains.
    umunk.net

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    The claim is that emerald dragon made gains -33% rather than the stated (wiki/ingame/changes) of -15%. If this is true it would have made a big difference in the cow/core battle. No evidence have been shown as it's hard to prove 100% due to GBP/GS modifiers to gains.
    it's easy to figure out if its -15 or -33%, just look at hits. 10% gains =-15%. 8% gains=-33%. next time my kds at war i'll have us test it

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    it's easy to figure out if its -15 or -33%, just look at hits. 10% gains =-15%. 8% gains=-33%. next time my kds at war i'll have us test it
    I don't understand your 10% / 8% gains? You're talking about base gains?
    umunk.net

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    True that war is still tight. The Pyro cow we have been hitting havent suffered as badly as expected whilst ours suffered worse then expected. Same goes for core chains.

Its sad that the emerald dragon is so bugged. It really screwed us badly in so many ways. One of our cow got alot less acres incoming from his hits which allowed him to be taken down into overpop, Pyros cow did not overpop nearly as badly as he should had from all the hits we put on him, and of course, core chain war would also be alot different if we had suffered -15% rather then -33% gains penalty.

We started at an disadvantaged but managed to equal things alot during the long hostile and start of war (especially the econ factor). Now the emerald dragon bug really shifted things in Pyro ' s favor
    Just throwing a random thought out there, how about give some credit to the guy playing the Pyro cow? He was online virtually every tick of overpop doing meticulous calc to combat desertions. And taking the soldiers/releasing thieves to combat desertion. Maybe munk can help pull out the 2 activity trackers of the 2 cows in question?

You guys could have done the same, especially with 8 orcs on free draft. But you seemed to pay more attention/resources to keeping your chained core afloat. That's why your chained core are still much more functional than our chained.

Regarding sapphire vs emerald, we really don't feel it's wise to swap right into war because you have the button and the advantage of dumping your gold into a 2nd drake project in war. We couldn't. We were losing wages in hostile with one sapphire fully funded. If we replaced emerald with sapphire and you slayed it, we'll be eating a 1 way drake all war or at least the first 24h which is the most crucial time.

Emerald also helped us in the cow fight in terms of troop losses, more so than the - gains. Your cows were so audacious to tap the pyro cow without anon and what did you expect the pyro cow to do? Just let the delicious attempt of killing 2k leets and grabbing back 250 to 300 acres with 50k raw go to waste?

Oh and 1 last thing, and that's the TBs of both cows in question. Pyros cow had a 8m TB entering war so now he's taking the aid smoothly. I can't say the same about pewpew's.
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 31-07-2014 at 11:03.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Thread Information