View Poll Results: Should Godly change his sig?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 27.59%
  • No

11 37.93%
  • No opinion

10 34.48%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Godly should change his sig (With poll)

Post Fiend

Thumbs up

"The gameplay was so drastically different -- because you couldn't go on 20% draft and pump for a month to get an advantage on someone else, you had to be trained for conflict at all times because short term deals and notice deals didn't really exist." -Zauper

+1.

It was the kind of fun I really (really) loved about Uto then. Albeit, we had to FW to pump at times to manage this. Conflict-ready 24/7.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindi View Post
    Great actually! Nah I lost contact with Izza a couple years ago :(

I still keep in touch with Azzy and Reuben though, both are good friends in fact. I actually met Reuben last year, he came to Melbourne for a holiday and crashed on my couch.

What about you?
    I keep in touch with a few. I've lived with Chai and Ashy at this point. Last saw Chai a few weeks back, I guess. He just moved back to DC.

Lost touch with Izza a little while ago as well. I try every now and then, but it's hard now that she can't chat at work and I'm never on aim or msn, which I guess are her preferred. Just IRC and gchat. You should poke me, it'd be great to catch up.

I feel like I met Reuben at some point when he came to the US. I want to say he runs a VPN service or something these days, I think I recommended it to some friends of mine.

What are you up to?

Quote Originally Posted by ZenithSun View Post
    But having said that... If you took DDL best setup ever, with Glorat, Truskar, Eric, CGG, Loki etc, and gave us irc bot, target finder, smartphones etc, I'm confident we'd be crown competitive every round.
    I am absolutely certain that our DDL with modern communication tools would destroy whatever age 55 or whenever kd this is talking about. We often had better execution using scheduling and commitment on desktop computers than kingdoms with mandatory phone numbers, ubiquitous internet access on mobile devices, and legal baby sitting.

If where was an issue with our round 8 and 10 #2 finishes it was that we were trying to chart and it made our players bored. Bored because you had to do it from a desktop computer.

Did Godly change his signature?

Thread Information