View Poll Results: Should Godly change his sig?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 27.59%
  • No

11 37.93%
  • No opinion

10 34.48%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Godly should change his sig (With poll)

Forum Fanatic
    That is EXACTLY the point my friend. By leaving his sig the way it is this age, he opens it up to the masses to start using it. Which I know is exactly what he doesn't want.

The Jerks.

No, I agree with Godly here. I don't recognise the last prov who won the honour crown as a legitimate claim to my throne, therefore I am the last legitimate winner. ;)

Edit: Here's a suggestion, have a crown symbol next to the KD name if that KD crowned in the previous age, which can be switched on and off by the monarch. Like a badge of honour.
    Last edited by LivingDead; 23-07-2014 at 11:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Who are you, again?

The holder of the Godly icon will be the last legitimate crown winner. BB doesn't apply.
    How cute, "the last one doesn't count!!!" ;)
    BB has the most legitimate one in the most recent 10 ages.
    Most of the others are tainted in some way (farming/gb etc)

Post Fiend
    if gb/dealbreak/farmouts were part of the plan, I'd say that crown was legit. they still won. haven't people figured out that's all part of the game?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingDead View Post
    No, I agree with Godly here. I don't recognise the last prov who won the honour crown as a legitimate claim to my throne, therefore I am the last legitimate winner. ;)
    ReQi is the legit honor crown winner recognized by noobium as a shinning example of pews greatness.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy View Post
    if gb/dealbreak/farmouts were part of the plan, I'd say that crown was legit. they still won. haven't people figured out that's all part of the game?
    It's not part of the game by design, which is why it is frowned upon. I've always hated the idea of having "clans" of different kingdoms that work together to control the top. Creating a monopoly is a terrible thing to do, be it with a company in real life, or a group of kingdoms in a game. It detracts from the spirit of the game and creates a less enjoyable environment for everyone else.

Needs to get out more
    The answer is counter escalation. Like players should spend some time finding each other and either ally by kingdom or insurgence. If the tops don't mind I don't mind. I think it'd be fun. It takes a worm to give a bully power. I also think it's more fun to stand together than to have individuals doing the dirty work. Individuals get harassed by both the bully and their kingdom. These people need a home. Btw, it's a game so play it ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Learning the top kingdoms is awesome. I got 30k on my last learn, plus they don't want you doing actual ops/damage to them so its like free science.
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy View Post
    So if I 'plan' to dealbreak and win, it's legit, but if I dont plan to dealbreak and still dealbreak and then win, it's not? Splendit logic!

I still say BB has the most legitimate win in the 10 most recent ages. Even Godly will have to admit this.

I'm not sure how yours is more legit than ours.

We were the front runners, got dealbroken, rallied utopia, fought Pyro for crown from a weaker position. You guys basically just CFed the only other top kingdom in the running and refused to friendly war because you knew you had no chance to win. #1 kingdom for sure. No disrespect or anything, but looking at BB, AMA and CR roster, BB's roster is by far the weakest. It was a HoH crown.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You had the rest of the game GB your only competition.

We were the front runners, got dealbroken, rallied utopia, fought Pyro for crown from a weaker position. You guys basically just CFed the only other top kingdom in the running and refused to friendly war because you knew you had no chance to win. #1 kingdom for sure. No disrespect or anything, but looking at BB, AMA and CR roster, BB's roster is by far the weakest. It was a HoH crown.
    You lost to the weakest kd.

You where there yourself. Age 55 is by far the most deserved one in the last 10 ages.
    As for last age... not quite similar to Age 55 with not having had any real wars. We spent like 10 days retalwarring you and a few days fighting Pewpew. Pretty similar to what you did eh? Just one big EOA fight.

We were the front runners, got dealbroken, rallied utopia, fought Pyro for crown from a weaker position.
    Fighting pyro from a weaker position, you serious? ROFL.

No disrespect or anything, but looking at BB, AMA and CR roster, BB's roster is by far the weakest. It was a HoH crown.
    No disrespect or anything, but if your roster is so good why don't you win every age?

Yeah 55 is the best crown probably of all time. Pyro had more time to prepare since they pulled out of GB and was bigger. On paper, they were in a stronger position. Their preparation was terrible and we capitalized. At least we fought someone though at a minimum of a "similar position." A HoH crown is basically winning without engaging in any conflicts.

I agree, we should be winning every round and last round was a strategic disaster. I'll take the blame for it because I didn't step up to overrule the war OOP plan and we fell behind against 2 allied kds. This round I told them that Im doing final say on all of the OOP stuff (setup, plan, etc). I didn't need it, though. We pretty much all agreed on the setup/plan within a couple hrs after final changes were released except number of rogues and number of undeads and whether or not to run warrior/tact on UDs. Maxi and I wanted warrior, topsy wanted tact -- both insanely powerful OOP. We actually only settled on tact with like 2 hrs left in protection. I think it turned out to be the right call.

Palem, is that a troll? They dealbroke. We didn't just GB them because we were afraid. I mean, we wanted to fight them. Like I understand how your ghetto mind works, but at the top we have a level of integrity that we don't break deals.
    Last edited by Godly; 24-07-2014 at 15:33.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Forum Fanatic
    55 is probably not the best crown of all time :p

20/22 were the two best crowns by the best kd, I'd probably look at those ages.

Forum Fanatic
    He said most deserved in last 10 ages Zauper.

Thread Information