Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My kingdom wants to kill me off.....do they have a right?

My kingdom wants to kill me off.....do they have a right?

Hi. 1st off i apologize if this is not the correct forum. I think it is. They want to kill me off not for being the following.
    1) not active enough in wars. I attacked twice (once each day)
    2) not using upoopu

My question is. 1st I don't know what upoopu is or want to download or register any more things. 2nd thing is i am logging in once a day and doing the best i can. I work full time, Have a wife and 2 kids. logging in twice a day is just not going to happen. So from a legal (term?) utopia view can they kill me off for these reasons? Are your fellow kingdom mates allowed you kill you off for any reason ? If sure then okay i will defended my self with honor but if not...what would i do? suggestions? Thanks.

I think it is fair that the kingdom you are currently in views you as dead-weight. For you, utopia may be a fun game to check once per day, make one attack per day in war, use no external resources, and really not sweat about it too much. For others, this game is intense. They make real life sacrafices to try to "win" in the game. And there are a lot of kingdoms in between. Perhaps you've landed in a kd that treats the game a little more "seriously" than you do; why stick around in a kd that isn't inline with your own playing style? Easiest option is to just defect and find another kd who is more casual like yourself. Best option (for the game as a whole) is to convince your kd you are willing to step up to the plate (and then actually do so!) Most annoying option is to force your kd to razekill your prov, and do everything you can to slow them down in the process.

Good luck!
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Enthusiast
    the game is most fun when everyone is on the same page in terms of activity/availabilty. There is nothing wrong with logging in once a day(indeed many kd's consist of all players like that), but it is best to find a kd with other similar players. Similarly, the other people in your kd just want to find people that are as active and ok using outside resources as themselves. Just defect until you find a good home, see if there are any kd's looking for something like you in recruitment, or have fun fighting back against your current kd and then you'll have a new prov once you get razed.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by AlamoDefender View Post
    I work full time, Have a wife and 2 kids. logging in twice a day is just not going to happen.
    We're all (mostly) adults with big boy/girl responsibilities too. You can always budget your time better.

To answer your question, yes, you can be removed from your kd. As Silly and topsy suggested, you should find a kd that's looking to play more casually like you want.

Forum Addict
    Come join me... My kingdom is very slack.

Forum Addict
    My kingdom is currently in the top 100. U could join me. We help u take revenge on those who try to kill u. After that, u can decide your next move

Needs to get out more
    Welcome to the forum.
    There's room for everyone in the game, it's just hard sometimes to find a good home. We can help and Feint has offered you a place.

As far as your questions, yes it's legal. Some of the culture in the game is rude. Some expect you to be as addicted to the game as they are. You have a wife and 2 children so I think you have your priorities in order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Generally attacking 2x a day is expected of attackers. Best move is to defect and find a more laid-back kingdom to play in.

Needs to get out more
    "Generally" is the point, and the reason I suggest looking for a kingdom that would welcome a casual player. Dont be a stranger. Stay in touch with the community and you're more likely to find a kingdom.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

if you can log in 2x a day you can come join my kd, :)

most kingdoms will want you to attack once in the morning quick and once in the afternoon when in war
    My life is better then yours.

goodz you're such a noob, he logs in once a day and thats it. l2read imo :P

utopia is such a cruel place
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Addict
    Just learn to play a T/M, at least your next kingdom won't see your lack of activity in the news. :)

A pure thief province would be right up your alley, no attacks to make nor runes to protect from theft. Just tons of stealth every 24 hours to unload.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by AlamoDefender View Post
    My question is. 1st I don't know what upoopu is or want to download or register any more things. 2nd thing is i am logging in once a day and doing the best i can. I work full time, Have a wife and 2 kids. logging in twice a day is just not going to happen.
    if u were that active my kd would kill you off no matter how nice a person you are. we have plenty of people with wife/kids and still require 2/day logins. If u cant keep up with the kd standard they have every right to kill you off.

With that said 2 things. First someone said play a t/m. You could probubly get away with a 1/day login in some average kds as a t/m look into that. Second, upoopu is just a website where you post your own intell. if u really dont wanna use it talk with the leader of a kd and maybe they can work with you. like everytime you log in you post self intell in the forums. I've had people do that when we used a differnt intell site that was blocked by their employer.

Needs to get out more
    Upoopo is easy to use if all you want is to satisfy your responsibilities. It loads quickly. I'm not a fan of the thing, but I'm a minority. I do think it's a fine way to stock intel. I never figured out the little color bars; I knew they were for spells, but haven't figured out which one is which color.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information