Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Honor vs Electric Avenue

Sry for not being clear on the unknowingly comment... I was not referring directly to their acres but referring to their standing amongst the top... They have grown and have not been challenge in any way or form... Thing is acres and 25 provs mean nothing if you do not know how to utilize them... I remember my young days trying to grow as much as possible - I was successful to a point and then the horror would come and all would be lost... And I certainly agree that i am in position to make such conclusions... But based on their activity and war strat I can say it might be best if they fought at the bottom until their gameplay gets better... But like their king said there were some incorrect choices made while he was absent... I hope they can regroup and continue to have success...

Sry on phone... Do not mind any typos...
    Last edited by KingTuk; 04-08-2014 at 23:55.

Final war summary

** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from July 10 of YR3 till February 12 of YR4 - 51 hours

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 216 (13,496 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 179 (13,201 acres)
    -- Ambush: 4 (169 acres)
    -- Conquest: 4 (126 acres)
    -- Massacre: 4 (15,208 population)
    -- Learn: 19
    -- Failed: 6 (2.8% failure)
    -- Uniques: 95
    Total attacks suffered: 103 (4,590 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 87 (4,413 acres)
    -- Ambush: 3 (177 acres)
    -- Massacre: 3 (5,963 population)
    -- Learn: 9
    -- Failed: 1 (1% failure)
    -- Uniques: 41

** The kingdom of EA **
    Total land exchanged: +8,906 (216/103)
    +1,070 BooZe (14/1)
    +881 Asset Specificity (11/0)
    +849 a Mama Dragon (11/3)
    +826 Queen By Association (12/0)
    +764 Skannatati (18/0)
    +742 Sectumsempra (10/1)
    +735 Brazil is Back (16/1)
    +534 Bean (17/6)
    +484 Gimli (12/1)
    +454 FeelingItOhManThePain (12/2)
    +442 M00seFr3ak (9/6)
    +333 Shangrila (9/2)
    +221 Orc Mania (10/5)
    +198 Hate The Drake (1/0)
    +188 An unknown province (3/0)
    +161 Eglantine (1/0)
    +104 i just wanted to explore (1/0)
    +92 Forbidden Planet (17/16)
    +67 This Aint What You Want (1/0)
    +48 Drape Myself in Velvet (1/0)
    +37 Electric Avenue (2/0)
    +29 Id Tap Prov Above Me (2/0)
    -25 Lonely Mountain (10/16)
    -328 Waffle Dancing (16/43)

** The kingdom of Honor **
    Total land exchanged: -8,906 (103/216)
    +245 Ghost of Unique (5/0)
    +238 An unknown province (8/0)
    +215 Ghost of The Mystic Keep (3/1)
    +49 Ghost of Furrbowl (2/0)
    +19 Ghost of Kvr (5/0)
    - Ghost Of A Stinky Homeless Guy (0/1)
    -99 Ghost of Tom Joad (7/7)
    -119 Ghosts of Lots of dwarfs (4/2)
    -199 Reprisal (9/7)
    -264 Ghost of DicksonCiderShire (0/2)
    -380 Ghost of Betrayed Otto (0/3)
    -530 Ghost of Etro (0/6)
    -557 The Ghost Of Fat Bastard (4/14)
    -595 Ghost of Snickers (9/18)
    -709 Ghost of Baldur (5/21)
    -727 Ghost of a Killer (14/27)
    -822 Ghost of Hammer (0/6)
    -845 Ghost of Storms (6/27)
    -846 Ghost of Methos (4/14)
    -931 Ghost of Viking (2/17)
    -1,005 Ghost of Lightning (0/16)
    -1,044 Ghost of Fire (16/27)

We were not expecting a war at all. I logged on when I got home from work and saw that I was down to 300 acres. I literally wiped my eyes to make sure I wasn't missing the "1" that used to be in front. Well played by EA We didn't belong anywhere near the top anyway considering this is our first age together as a team.

Forum Addict
    Convenient use of "we don't belong at the top" again. Still doesn't explain why you waved a 2/2 war kingdom expecting free acres? Inquiring minds like fully covered news stories with no intriguing angles left dangling.

Thumbs up

Clear FW, treat with GB.

Congrats Shinra?

Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    Convenient use of "we don't belong at the top" again. Still doesn't explain why you waved a 2/2 war kingdom expecting free acres? Inquiring minds like fully covered news stories with no intriguing angles left dangling.
    For sake of fully cover news stories, I'll go into a little more (accurate) detail of pre war events. Not to take anything away from Tuk's posts, but he may be playing the victim card a little stronger than necessary.

They randomed us ~4 times, a plunder, learn, two land grabs over the course of 24 hours. Someone who got land grabbed ambushed the hit and grabbed back. They hit that prov for land 3 times right after. We proceeded to blanket MS and collect intel. Following that, more hits started to trickle in over 24 hours. We hit fort 24 hours prior to our declare wave with about 20 points on the meter. By the time we declared we had 30 points on the meter.

There was some communication between myself and their leaders, and at one point they asked if we wanted to cf and we delayed as we were sitting in fort swapping builds preparing for declare. If they had actually fully waved us when we first hit fort we probably couldn't have declared as we were already out of declare range when we left fort and had to drop their nw before declaring.

Honor

This is my first post ever here in the forums though I have been a player on and off for quite some time.I joined Honor last age and hoping to upgrade from my current kd.I am quite happy with my decision for we have quite a few active and experienced players.I was however extremely surprised to find out that this group had so little history together.So as a group we have most of the pieces and are just going to have to build as a group over time in order to create the kind of group that can compete at this highest level...With that said EA has an activity level that is just out of this world,so hats of to their entire group!We literally woke up,logged in and our three main attackers/orcs (including myself) were completely chained to the ground under 400 acres.....they popped us 40+ times in first wave and the consistency just never stopped.From that point we three orcs were useless to do anything but bottom feed.Tuk is correct we sholdve never waved them,it was a foolish move and wasn't authorized by our monarch,just on of those follow the leader moves that sounds great until you realize that the line leader had Stevie Wonder glasses on.By the time our Mono even knew what was going on we had really pushed the meter up and it was too late.They went fort (we thought they were running,bc of the huge nw difference),but they came out w a vengeance and completely caught us w our pants down.So again hats off to EA they are quite an elite group..as for Honor we are in the 15-20 kd nw range now and we think we can get a few wins here,but hoping to be in contention w Kds like EA in a few ages...

Forum Addict
    They thought electric ave is free food. Lol. Kingdoms that were in honor range got cf from honor
    After waving.
    I think this wasn't a fake war.
    They just wan to war a much weaker kingdom. In the end , got feasted upon

Nope, not a fake war, an unexpected war. Like Flat line said- still working the kinks out- for quite a few of us- most of us, I think, it's is our first/second age in a long time (8 years for me). As for the 2 war win thing- Personally I got cocky from a couple of wars the previous age that were super easy (since other kingdoms don't know who you are, the first win is almost a guarantee) and just figured they wouldn't declare- and all the other targets were in fort or way too small, otherwise I would have picked one with a worse record- in retrospect, a bad idea. But as I said- still learning.
    Edit: I also learned the prov who was supposed to be taking care of mine had major unexpected RL stuff going on, so that counts the two of us out unexpectedly.
    Last edited by Baldur's Gate; 06-08-2014 at 14:18.

Honor

To give clarity..we have been top 3-5 all age long and are def not an exploring kd...We have tried to war so many kds this age,however no one in our range really wanted to war us(of course w our experience we knew better to war a certain group of elite kds so they are certainly not who im talking about)We have waved kd after kd with practically no response from any of them....We have all been longing for war since BOA.Activity levels have def dropped out of boredom due to the fact that we couldn't find war...When we semi waved EA,we obviously had no idea of their true identity and had grown cocky like Baldur said.......also we had several ppl away from the game who are normally quite active and pretty much no one was in a war build...was just an amalgamation of several things that contributed to our poor performance this war..but even on all cylinders It would've been extremely difficult for us to keep up w a group as impressive as EA

Forum Addict
    So who is EA?

this situation sounds very fermilar so i would have to say they are -WSK-
    as they did somthing like that to us last age as well lol.

do not stand around wsk with ur pants down... just dont do it hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by mandrake View Post
    this situation sounds very fermilar so i would have to say they are -WSK-
    as they did somthing like that to us last age as well lol.

do not stand around wsk with ur pants down... just dont do it hahahahaha

I don't think we were tagged when we played the unexpected declare card on you last age, surprised you remembered it. *throws fuel in the fire*

... not WSK to clarify, we're having a silage without a full kingdom, messing with non standard stuff
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

;p how could i ever forget that embarrassing war?

we out numbered u had more land and got pwned lol.

yes we were not expecting a war from u so we payed dearly for it hahahaa.

this age i was a little more careful and conservative

so why u hiding without max players i was looking forward to our rematch hahahaha

I'm voting for Modesty

Thread Information