3 Hu/Sa
    17 DW/Sa
    2 Fa/My
    3 Fa/Ro

-----

cJ's Pro Analysis (CPA)

1) Cow wars

DW MERC of CR vs HU SA of BB

Generally, I would feel that human sages make better cows vs dwarf mercs if both sides have equal preparation time and sciences. However, it is tricky in this conflict as the human sages of BB were brought up much later to the dwarf mercs of CR. While these human sages would be sitting on lower bpa, the effects of it wont be that drastic given the sage +40% science effectiveness bonuses.

Given both sides were to draft equally deep, the human sages would also have much more military numbers with 6/4 elites (vs 6/3 dwarf elites) and +10% OME in war. However, CPA did some investigations and found out that BB cows are drafted less deep compared to CR. This could be due to several reasons such as lack of GC (human elites costing a bomb), less pump time or maybe perhaps some sort of strategical reasons. In addition, CR cows seem to have much more gc stock compared to BB cows post training. Would this make a huge difference?

2) Calf wars

Since things cannot be taken in a vaccumm, it is also important to note how the calves of both sides will help out in the war on top. CR has 1 faery rogue, 1 dwarf sage and 1 faery sage vs BB's 2x dwarf sages and 1x human sage.

BB has the edge in military mod offense numbers over here for sure. BB calves are also 20% larger than their counterparts. However, given how imba forts% are this age, I am sure that those faeries of CR would be sitting on at least 130-150 mod dpa... and would it be worth it to take out those faeries and risk a possible chain on the calves?

Another important question would be... can CR do enough damange with their stick-out-of-the-thumb faery rogue? Ops generally win wars in the long run, but would CR calves survive that long vs much better military numbers.

Also, CR calves are able to support their cows better than their counterparts? Imagine a full blown 30k thieves successful propaganda on a cow. BOOMS!

3) Core wars

Too tight to call. CR has a great wall of faeries on their top core (with only 1 dwarf to suport), while BB has more attackers on their top core.. Generally, I prefer CR's setup for core, though they are running lower numbers of 'pure attackers'. I believe the 2 undead attackers of CR would be a liability in this war, considering they wont be having high offenses at the start.

4) Ops battle vs military numbers battle

It seems like CR has superior numbers in this department, given that they have 11 faeries vs 5 faeries of BB. Ops win battles, and would this be the case? BB would definitely have more mod offense!

---

Preview:

Well, it has always been a BB victory whenever CR-BB has taken place over the past couple of ages. Would the trend continue? Would CR finally get a win over their arch-enemies? CR has definitely improved their roster over the past couple of ages... and would be the slight favourite in this matchup given they had more prep time and all.

Here are some valuable questions to ponder

- Sleep is for the weak, which kingdom will sleep off the charts first?
    - CR-BB has always been filled with interesting events the past couple of conflicts.. 'apparently bb blk for ama' , 'nub cow play from cr', 'hacking of munk' , 'reverse decision on cf', 'cr bottom feeding bb round 60', 'bb bottom feeding cr round 61'. so manyyyy! (the writer does not claim that all the above are true.. but just that players who would been playing would have heard of those allegations)
    what's in stall this time round? WE, THE COMMUNITY, WANTS TO SEE 150 PAGES QQ!
    - BB hasnt fought a proper-deep drafted war for a long time. Will they be rusty when conflict starts?

The bias-ed CPA hopes that both parties duke it out in a 10 days rwarwar and hence Pyros/AMA/Jerks/Pew will overtake them! muahahha!

-----
    Last edited by TheOne; 05-08-2014 at 11:43.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Pre-war interviews
    (decided to post CR's interview up while awaiting BB's response.)

CR (answers from munk)
    1) Hi, as some of the community may not know who you guys are.. could you kindly give a short introdution of your kingdom?

We're a KD with some core-leadership (topsy/munk/godly) that have played with the leaders from BB. The KD as a whole is a mix of former Absalom players, former-BB players, and some from smaller mergers from disbanded top10 kds. We've got a solid core now of people that's been around for most the ages since we started CR 4-5(?) ages ago. We had our share of drama, and also with BB -- but I think in the end we have mostly respect and a healthy competitive hatred for the enemy.

2) How has preparations been for the war?

They've been long and tedious -- BB made a fun move to exit fort around 48hrs before hostilities commence to explore their upper core. At first this seems odd, but in hindsight this seem a strong move. Great to see flogger active .

3) The golden question... What do you fancy of your chances of a win?

I have us at a slight advantage, but it's going to be down to leadership and execution. Could go both ways. Flogger is brilliant but I think we have a broader base leadership, so if this drags on, maybe we can match him

4) Any pre-war taunt remarks towards BB?

I hope flogger starves as usual.

Qs specific to CR

5) from digging the historical vaults , it seems like CR/Havoc has always lost to BB in the past couple of ages.. There is some sort of a 'flogger' phobia. Is this going to happen again?

Yes.. I'm scared of flogger. Happy?

6) how useful will this munkbot play a part vs BB? will it grant an edge vs stingernet of BB?

I'm very excited to see how munkbot performs for this conflict. I have now more KDs using it so my biggest fear is that it crashes and lags. I have quite a few meassures so it should be fine. Most 'exciting' new features are often thought of (and sometimes implemented) during these conflicts and I've already done some corrections leading up to the conflict that are nice .

Our leadership have a few tools that make execution 'easier' but it doesn't make all the genious strategy decisions that make top kds. We'll have to do that ourselves

----

BB - answers from flogger
    1) Hi, as some of the community may not know who you guys are.. could you kindly give a short introdution of your kingdom?

we've been tagged the same stuff for like 20 ages now, who doesn't know who we are?

2) How has preparations been for the war?

Preparations, I think my kd would say I've super duper slacked, but since I took last age off the other co-leaders know how to handle things, kinda like the nubs we're warring learned how to do without me ;p

3) The golden question... What do you fancy of your chances of a win?

winning is going to be rough. first off we got waved by a smaller kd so are 1/1 whereas CR was able to random up their faeries and explore sooner. secondly we had to use some pool on faeries in order to be ready'ish for pew pew as petrified was in a FSU mode so is always dangerous and unpredictable, but I think they CFd havoc. Lastly, turns out we had a hostile with a ghetto that stalled us for a few days and FG'd our banks to slow em down. I would think a kingdom that's as good as they think they are wouldn't need that help given the first 2 advantages, but I guess I'm wrong ;p

4) Any pre-war taunt remarks towards CR?

Godly is going to assign a sitter once we MS his prov. probably shouldn't be talking about me starving if your bank is going to ;p

Qs specific to BB

5) Are you guys going to take the Godly Gambit? and how are you going to deal with the self proclaimed GOAT? Is kuhan going to benchpress him?

Usually the godly gambit fails whenever a successful meteor showers is cast
    Last edited by TheOne; 07-08-2014 at 08:12.

To be continued...

-

Regular
    I bet for BB.

I hop out lookin good!!
    uTools - Because lazyness is the way to go
    StingerNET ~ Exposed.tf ~ tf.uMonk
    "When haters talk, we dont even mind.. They can feel how they feel just dont cross that line."

BEAST
    aka
    da BLOOD spilla
    <3_\"/-|\['|'_|/-|2'/ /-|3_\"/-|_()\\\

When does notice expire?

the 20% larger cow is certainly useful.
    The larger faery mystics / having 3 may make it easier for CR to keep up 24/7 MS on BB. Especially in hostile if that is drawn out. I believe this could be a bit of a potential difference maker. IF your top is eating MS and the other kingdoms isn't things tend to go poorly.

I believe the extra op support CR is able to provide their cows should make them win
    My life is better then yours.

Post Fiend
    goodz, don't be silly

Veteran
    March 1 of YR4 A Gold Dragon from Beastblood () has begun ravaging our lands!
    March 1 of YR4 Our RED RUBY RED RUBY dragon has set flight to ravage Beastblood ()!

IM SORRY NESTA
    Last edited by jwuzi; 05-08-2014 at 18:40.
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    March 1 of YR4 A Gold Dragon from Beastblood () has begun ravaging our lands!
    March 1 of YR4 Our dragon has set flight to ravage Beastblood ()!
    Why you never show the color of the dragon you send at BB, jwuzi?

Did you use the bugged dragon and feel like not divulging? :P
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Forum Fanatic
    CR:
    Total Networth 15,775,934gc (avg: 631,037gc)
    Total Land 81,284 acres (avg: 3,251 acres)

BB:
    Total Networth 15,374,109gc (avg: 614,964gc)
    Total Land 79,081 acres (avg: 3,163 acres)

Cr sent a ruby
    Player History

-Returned in Age 55: "Happy Grasslands" Undead Cleric in WE KC (M)
    -Age 56: "Cortez the Killer" Elf Mystic in WE KC (M)
    -Age 57 1st Half: "KC March of the Penguins" Avian Warrior in WE KC (M)
    -Age 57 2nd Half: "Granny Smith" Halfling Rogue in TFC
    -Age 58: "A Horse With No Name - America" Halfling Rogue in HRS Partial (S)
    -Age 59 1st Half: "Birthday Cake Remix" Avian Cleric in HRS
    -Age 59 2nd Half: "Birthday Cake Remix" Avian Cleric in AC
    (S)
    -Age 60 1st Half: "Beaver" Elf Mystic in AC (M)
    -Age 60 2nd Half: "I don t want" Undead Tactician in Allstars
    -Age 61: "trizzle my wizzle" Undead Tactician in Allstars
    -Age 62: "Tras19 is amazed by midgets" Dwarf Sage in Beastblood (CROWN x 2)
    -Age 63 yr 1-12: "To learn his Elfabet" Avian Merchant in Beastblood
    -Age 63 yr 12-14: "Thanks for the death Flogger" Orc Tactician in Beastblood
    -Age 64 yr 1-6: "Lust and Thrust" Halfling Rogue in PewPew
    -Age 65: "back yet again" Elf Merchant in Old Skool (M)
    -Return again in Age 67: "Whimsyton" Elf Merchant in the ghetto
    -Age 68 1st Half: "This Girl is on Shire" Halfling Rogue in The Shirish Mafia (M)
    -Return Yet Again in Age 76 2nd Half: "Happy Grasslands" Dark Elf Paladin in BOL
    -Age 77: "?" Human Sage in ? (M)

Noteworthy Achievments

*** Age 62: Books of War ... KD Land Crown and KD NW Crown Winner with Beastblood ***
    *** Was a member of The Faery Circle, yet have never played Faery ***
    *** Have never had a province die except once when I let Flogger province sit me for 24 hours in a war ***

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    Why you never show the color of the dragon you send at BB, jwuzi?

Did you use the bugged dragon and feel like not divulging? :P
    y u such abuse bug?

yawns. long foreplay as expected.

news thread will be updated in 72hrs.

lol

EDIT : Actually... first action could be last 10s of March 24th... we'll see
    Last edited by TheOne; 05-08-2014 at 19:07.

To be continued...

-

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    yawns. long foreplay as expected.

news thread will be updated in 72hrs.

lol
    Pre-war interviews have been conducted between both parties... Still awaiting a complete response from BB... Will post the interviews up when everything's done!
    I'm waiting with baited breath.

(unsurprisingly cJ is wrong -- CR just hit a fae in BB)
    Last edited by Zauper; 05-08-2014 at 19:19.

Pro Analysis: We won banner fight
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Pro Analysis: We won banner fight
    do you think you will win the war?
    My life is better then yours.

Thread Information