Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: CR vs BB

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    It was 19. Given they only have like 12 hitters, most all of their attacking provinces got 2 uniques in before we hit more than once.
    I concur that it looks obviously favorable for you. Hits into fortified and eating 1 way ops is not that great perhaps for them :P

One would presume they have more t/m power but unsure where they're using it but in past higher t/m count strategies do often start a bit slow in land exchange. Hope all goes well my money is on BB due to better top setup imo.
    My life is better then yours.

from CPA data,

it seems like the smaller CR cow is eating/soaking MS with troops home 24/7, and been caught starving... while BB cows/calves are safe from MS and dont consume that much food cause they aint shorty fellows.

Also, smaller CR cow is down to 0.15ppa.

doesnt look good on the cow front for CR

---

in terms of core front, this is what CPA figures..

by right, CR core/calves should have much more ops power.. but CPA is unsure whether those ops have been put to good use. CR certainly lack firepower and can be seen from their #hits sent out and chaining ability from the first unique. Things should hopefully get better for them for the next few uniques?

it's really a battle of ops vs military offense. CR have big core faeries, that will be UB to BB's core as long as played correctly? However, BB have more firepower and can take down core provinces of CR easier. Ultimately, it's whether CR lower offense core? can somehow disable BB's core whilst having their core faeries mystics/rogues. staying intact, while BB has to try to win core asap and then do some magical work on those faeries.

so far, 2 of CR's faery sages have went down. CPA ponders how CR would be able to use those inflated rwpa on those sages to good use.

BB also has their fair share of faeries going down. But these are rogues/mystics, and hence more painful

--
    Last edited by TheOne; 07-08-2014 at 21:36.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Sir Postalot
    again with the suiciding faery try to bait BB into slaying your drake for ya play? been there, done that ;p

hahaha
    Player History

-Returned in Age 55: "Happy Grasslands" Undead Cleric in WE KC (M)
    -Age 56: "Cortez the Killer" Elf Mystic in WE KC (M)
    -Age 57 1st Half: "KC March of the Penguins" Avian Warrior in WE KC (M)
    -Age 57 2nd Half: "Granny Smith" Halfling Rogue in TFC
    -Age 58: "A Horse With No Name - America" Halfling Rogue in HRS Partial (S)
    -Age 59 1st Half: "Birthday Cake Remix" Avian Cleric in HRS
    -Age 59 2nd Half: "Birthday Cake Remix" Avian Cleric in AC
    (S)
    -Age 60 1st Half: "Beaver" Elf Mystic in AC (M)
    -Age 60 2nd Half: "I don t want" Undead Tactician in Allstars
    -Age 61: "trizzle my wizzle" Undead Tactician in Allstars
    -Age 62: "Tras19 is amazed by midgets" Dwarf Sage in Beastblood (CROWN x 2)
    -Age 63 yr 1-12: "To learn his Elfabet" Avian Merchant in Beastblood
    -Age 63 yr 12-14: "Thanks for the death Flogger" Orc Tactician in Beastblood
    -Age 64 yr 1-6: "Lust and Thrust" Halfling Rogue in PewPew
    -Age 65: "back yet again" Elf Merchant in Old Skool (M)
    -Return again in Age 67: "Whimsyton" Elf Merchant in the ghetto
    -Age 68 1st Half: "This Girl is on Shire" Halfling Rogue in The Shirish Mafia (M)
    -Return Yet Again in Age 76 2nd Half: "Happy Grasslands" Dark Elf Paladin in BOL
    -Age 77: "?" Human Sage in ? (M)

Noteworthy Achievments

*** Age 62: Books of War ... KD Land Crown and KD NW Crown Winner with Beastblood ***
    *** Was a member of The Faery Circle, yet have never played Faery ***
    *** Have never had a province die except once when I let Flogger province sit me for 24 hours in a war ***

Regular
    out of interest... is any amnesia flying about?

Sir Postalot
    too early (not enough sci to be worth doing damage) and magic too hard to cast.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    again with the suiciding faery try to bait BB into slaying your drake for ya play? been there, done that ;p
    ???

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    ???
    apparently someone is sitting 2 calves, and when we opened on one it was retaliated by a faery on a semi-suicide went from 500k+ def to 140k on the hit. Eerily similar to the "hacking" a couple ages back.

Part that makes no sense is if you prepared a dwarf to retaliate and sent the #'s needed to break, it would have bounced.

Anyways though, I think some of my former kd mates who used to make fun of me for not taking care of my province while organizing wars are getting a new found understanding as to why its hard to run important provinces and a kingdom at once.
    Last edited by flogger; 08-08-2014 at 00:33.

Strategy Moderator
    Part that makes no sense is flogger....

Edit: Flogger filled me in that apparently CR said that the fae attack was a sitter mistake and meant to be a dwarf.

Pehaps this was the Godly Gambit?
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 08-08-2014 at 00:51.

Forum Fanatic
    Yeah twas meant to be the dwarf that got hit retaling but the game "bug" happened when it sometimes switches you back to sitter (although I always thought it was the other way around personally and it switched you automatically back from sitter to your own normal province.......)

I've done that before, gone to hit on phone with sitter account and it switched me back. Was harder for me as I was sitting the same race/personality so troops were same and yeah, I OOR hit, didn't bounce! :P

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Yeah twas meant to be the dwarf that got hit retaling but the game "bug" happened when it sometimes switches you back to sitter (although I always thought it was the other way around personally and it switched you automatically back from sitter to your own normal province.......)

I've done that before, gone to hit on phone with sitter account and it switched me back. Was harder for me as I was sitting the same race/personality so troops were same and yeah, I OOR hit, didn't bounce! :P
    It doesn't switch you from your prov to the sat prov, someone is telling porkies.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    It doesn't switch you from your prov to the sat prov, someone is telling porkies.
    Yeah iirc it is the other way around
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Forum Fanatic
    Sounds like someone tried to use two+ open windows and didnt check to see what province it was, sounds like n00b maxi mouse or topsy was sitter.

Regular
    no matter how noobish you are i am on your side now CR. pls man up, team up, kick some dwarf's bottom

Sitter switching problem is a utools bug, Anytime you sit its best to disable utools when using FF.
    uTools - Because lazyness is the way to go
    StingerNET ~ Exposed.tf ~ tf.uMonk
    "When haters talk, we dont even mind.. They can feel how they feel just dont cross that line."

BEAST
    aka
    da BLOOD spilla
    <3_\"/-|\['|'_|/-|2'/ /-|3_\"/-|_()\\\

Thread Information